What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 393 10.9%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 580 16.1%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 396 11.0%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 386 10.7%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,258 34.8%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 545 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 55 1.5%

• Total voters

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
As ship's doctor, shouldn't Moira have run physicals on the crew or be required to have done so before they can visit Quthor station? It would be interesting if BB and Nimhe co-conspiritored to hack the doctor's files and create shells of the rest of the crew. We still don't know what's hidden behind that force field in the science lab, . . . .

Still though, I'd love to see some additional variety in the sexbot shells, even to making some male or futa shells to keep the female crew members happy, . . . (If the captain can have one, why can't they! There may also be a ready market for them with the Lizard Ladies of Zebulon!) (Will the J Shell be upgraded? Maybe to look more like Capt Janeway?)

Reactions: initiated

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
As ship's doctor, shouldn't Moira have run physicals on the crew or be required to have done so before they can visit Quthor station? It would be interesting if BB and Nimhe co-conspiritored to hack the doctor's files and create shells of the rest of the crew. We still don't know what's hidden behind that force field in the science lab, . . . .

Still though, I'd love to see some additional variety in the sexbot shells, even to making some male or futa shells to keep the female crew members happy, . . . (If the captain can have one, why can't they! There may also be a ready market for them with the Lizard Ladies of Zebulon!) (Will the J Shell be upgraded? Maybe to look more like Capt Janeway?)
I thought about detail-configurable shells (then futa components would have made sense as well) but in the end couldn't reconcile that with overall visual render variations... Question: If its a bot is it also NTR? ;)
Maybe if I make a 3D game in future. I'll set up a better config system..

As to Moira, there's a whole quest in v1.40 (release yesterday in Early Access on Substar and Patreon, Public around Mid August...)
1721291596180.jpeg

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I am having the same issue. is there a way to fix it?
Think I fixed that in V1.40 (the one currently in early access). Can't think of a workaround for v1.20/V1.30.

As the progressive uniforms for T'Ris are pure "bonus" content, that issue at least doesnt affect any story or training progression imho.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Think I fixed that in V1.40 (the one currently in early access). Can't think of a workaround for v1.20/V1.30.

As the progressive uniforms for T'Ris are pure "bonus" content, that issue at least doesnt affect any story or training progression imho.
any idea when v1.40 will be released?

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
In post 3683 (today at 10:33 AM), yv0751 said:
v1.40 (release yesterday in Early Access on Substar and Patreon, Public around Mid August...)

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017

Something that you could do as bonus content would be for Vee to modify her outfit at random as a "social" experiment similar to what T'ris does. Her "uniform" is just an adjustment of her exterior cell structure so she's basically nude all the time anyway, . . .

She could also modify her appearance to mimic that of other species either for the hell of it or as part of some specific future mission, ( and they said that there were no known shape shifting species , . . . Bwa, Ha Ha Ha, . . . .)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Something that you could do as bonus content would be for Vee to modify her outfit at random as a "social" experiment similar to what T'ris does. Her "uniform" is just an adjustment of her exterior cell structure so she's basically nude all the time anyway, . . .

She could also modify her appearance to mimic that of other species either for the hell of it or as part of some specific future mission, ( and they said that there were no known shape shifting species , . . . Bwa, Ha Ha Ha, . . . .)
The progressive outfits like T'Ris cause an insane amount of work so thats why I din't tackle the second one yet (was thinking bout Nimhe, as she is a bit pervy anyway..)

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
That progressive outfit also a huge turn on for me - for the way you get her to progress with it more then anything else. And in my opinion one teh awesomest things with T'Ris.

I hope you will find the resolve to tackle , and overcome the challange of getting Nimhe progressive outfit in V1.50

im thinking after her maybe V should be next, as part of her learning the right lessons from the playerand what she sees around him, or the princess - as the princess seems to be above caring for modesty and all that. though maybe have another pirate related issue force our mechanic to concade to progressive outfit? or getting effected by the atmosphere on the ship...

I wish for there to eventually be progressive outfit for every one of our crewmembers...

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Public Poll - Poll 2025

* * * Go to head of page to cast your Vote in the Poll I'll setup there * * *

Hi,

sometime this year after a few extensions more SJX is scheduled to be wrapped up. I am currently thinking about what new game to make in 2025.
Here are the five Working Ideas at the Moment. It would be great if you can provide feedback on which concept is most to your liking (or comment on any other idea, must have "mass market" appeal).
Sorry for the long text, but if you vote you should read it to get an idea :)

Looking forward to see what is most popular.

GAME 1 - Hex Academy
  • Sandbox, Point and Click, 3DCG, Renpy
  • You are a (male) Hero, cursed by a witch into the shape of a familiar / ghost. You spend your hours at Toadmoore's Witches' Academy, accompanying your witch through her day and trying to lift the curse that afflicts you

GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising
  • Sandbox, Point and Click, 3DCG, Renpy
  • You are Hermione (or similar), a _female_ apprentice Witch, who wakes up one day in Toadmoore's Academy to find out the School has been taken over by (pervy) Goblins. You navigate your school day trying to find out what happened and overthrow the Goblin Regime...

GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion
  • Dungeon Crawler & Sex Arcade Sim, Isometric, Unity or Godot
  • You (male or female MC) explore a Multi Level Facility overrun by rebellious Sexbots. You take over the (female) Bots with your Enforcer Drone (like Paradroid) and fix them, train them and put them to work in your Sex Arcade

GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty
  • Farm Sim, Special Interest, Isometric, Unity or Godot,
  • You are an enterprising Alien, who manages a futuristic farm, where you employ, train, breed and manage your Humans to conquer your Planet's Dairy Industry with your revolutionary new dairy products
  • Not sure I can get this past Patreon...

GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued
  • Sandbox, Continuation of Space Journey X with new Locations and Content
* * * Go to head of page to cast your Vote in the Poll I'll setup there * * *

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty
Will the MC actually participate or will they be more of an observing manager?

Sadly Im not into female protagonist, cause the arcane academy did sound good but...
Still waiting for a decent game with a male MC fucks goblin girls instead of the otherway around. One day well get one

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Will the MC actually participate or will theu be more of an observing manager?
Probably you just pair two and then use a maturation chamber for the offspring (a bit like Pandorium)
Maybe some gratuitous sex with (alien) MC.

The female acquisition part is either "hiring" or UFO-abducting (that definitely would not work on Patreon :))

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes