What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 393 10.9%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 580 16.1%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 396 11.0%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 386 10.7%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,258 34.8%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 545 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 55 1.5%

• Total voters

Test279

Sep 4, 2019
GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Season 2 when? :D

Space Journey X continuation has a lot of potential. It would be great to see more of their adventures and the crew interacting with each other more. ;)

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Public Poll - Poll 2025

* * * Go to head of page to cast your Vote in the Poll I'll setup there * * *

Hi,

sometime this year after a few extensions more SJX is scheduled to be wrapped up. I am currently thinking about what new game to make in 2025.
Here are the five Working Ideas at the Moment. It would be great if you can provide feedback on which concept is most to your liking (or comment on any other idea, must have "mass market" appeal).
Sorry for the long text, but if you vote you should read it to get an idea :)

Looking forward to see what is most popular.

GAME 1 - Hex Academy
  • Sandbox, Point and Click, 3DCG, Renpy
  • You are a (male) Hero, cursed by a witch into the shape of a familiar / ghost. You spend your hours at Toadmoore's Witches' Academy, accompanying your witch through her day and trying to lift the curse that afflicts you

GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising
  • Sandbox, Point and Click, 3DCG, Renpy
  • You are Hermione (or similar), a _female_ apprentice Witch, who wakes up one day in Toadmoore's Academy to find out the School has been taken over by (pervy) Goblins. You navigate your school day trying to find out what happened and overthrow the Goblin Regime...

GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion
  • Dungeon Crawler & Sex Arcade Sim, Isometric, Unity or Godot
  • You (male or female MC) explore a Multi Level Facility overrun by rebellious Sexbots. You take over the (female) Bots with your Enforcer Drone (like Paradroid) and fix them, train them and put them to work in your Sex Arcade

GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty
  • Farm Sim, Special Interest, Isometric, Unity or Godot,
  • You are an enterprising Alien, who manages a futuristic farm, where you employ, train, breed and manage your Humans to conquer your Planet's Dairy Industry with your revolutionary new dairy products
  • Not sure I can get this past Patreon...

GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued
  • Sandbox, Continuation of Space Journey X with new Locations and Content
* * * Go to head of page to cast your Vote in the Poll I'll setup there * * *
While game 2 ticks every box I've got, if you're going to tempt us with more Space Journey I don't think it's a shock the poll show what it currently does.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Dairy Dynasty, . . . Love the concept, but it's kind of hard to see a plot structure with a lot of variety. Not just humans but Valkorian, Drengarian, Syraxian and don't forget Voronian for the other blue milk!

From a gaming standpoint, I think this might work better as a side plot in a new SJX game. The smuggling options were slaves and drugs, the slaves have to go somewhere. Plus, having it as a sideplot might get you past Patreon restrictions.

There's an advantage to making the next game the Real Witches of Hexside. It gives you some breathing room from SJX and a chance to solidify a new and mor detailed plot structure for SJX2.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Dairy Dynasty, . . . Love the concept, but it's kind of hard to see a plot structure with a lot of variety.
It would be just like an idle farm management sim. No sandbox story.

On the acquisition side, you cruise with your saucer over rural Earth, abduct humans and add them to your milk farm :)
The capturing could be a more action oriented minigame (overhead view) . When your saucer appears, the eartlings shriek and run for cover.
You have to lock on with your space ray before they hide themselves :)
Then you investigate them and decide whther you keep them or set them free after some probing...

And of course your Dairy Company would have a big "DD" logo :). The alien would be a little blue guy (da ba dee...)...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Reading the first two Options... meh
Reading the 3rd and 4th Option... damn I want both... reading your detailed explanation about the Milk farm... Ok let's go with the Sex Bots.
Reading last Option... that's mean there is no competition now why didn't you put it up 1st?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The thing about Space Journey X, is it holds the ability to go in any direction.

let's say the game has a ending, the dev could easily make this a branch point : have a simple choice, A leads to an Ending, B leads elsewhere (could be more content, or a "to be continued in SJX2")
the fun thing is that as a space game, anything could happen, ship could crash land on a "primitive" planet, or fall into a blackhole and reappear somewhere else (even alternate realities), thus allowing new settings, story and characters. maybe something goes wrong with the ship and the MC does a heroic "save the ladies while I get stuck in this location" (thus allowing a new cast if the dev wants) there's just so many choices!
And because it doesn't have to be limited to SJX, but could be split into a sequel, the dev can introduce new mechanics/gameplay as wanted/needed.

Heck, if done right, Dev could have concepts from each game in the poll in a singular game if that takes their fancy.

<maxxis>

Mar 27, 2022
Captain Jim has a duty to satisfy his CO T`Ris..

The ideas of the pointandclick are intresting, but my poll goes straight to the SJX. T`Ris my favorite of the harem ship. Maybe the sexbot revolution can be in that universe too. Banzai infiltrator bot.
btw I liked the books of K.E.Wagner too.

Reactions: yv0751

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
We are familiar with SJX, so it is easier to gravitate to it then content we have not seen and don't know yet. I think that makes the poll results skewed to a degree. To be honest, I would be happy with whatever you did from here. I'm confident it will be good. That said, there is still a ton I'd love to see from this world. I still want my own harem of Sexbots to create, adapt and play around with. T'ris and I still need to get MUCH better acquainted, lol. All the ladies for that matter, I feel like their stories have only begun. Still, I know how working on the same thing endlessly can stifle a person's creativity and motivation. So, based on the two games you've made so far, my vote is for whatever moves your creative energies forward.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Really liked the previous fantasay game despite its grind.
High hopes for this one.
Don't start new games, just polish the new one as best and as far as you can. Quality over quantity always.
Then after near perfection, go for a new one again with a male mc. That is one of the main attractions in games here. Fem mc sell less

madcircus

Mar 26, 2023
I would guess that vanilla ideas would work best:
>new male mc
>in a mainstream-type of environment , like the school of magic or some kind of raise-you-own-kingdom
>trainer gamer and lots of lewdness, preferably if multiple gals are submissive and dependent on the main hero. Butt plugs are essential.
>some sort of arena or a different resource sink that enables development.. (like spend resources to get stronger, and advance in the arena-like battles, then unlock a new class, new sorcery, or a new type of building, idk.)
>all this tied to the story of how the mc saved the girls and now they love him unconditionally, etc

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Both Academy concepts are great, but I hope the setting will be deeper than just "Slutty Hogwarts". It'd be nice to visit "Slutty Vincent Clortho Public School for Wizards" for once.

Reactions: Aladeen

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
I ran into a missed-event trigger bug regarding "upgrading" T'ris base outfit. I think because I gave her the outfit upgrade item, while she was in the Mess Hall, but was assigned a different outfit for the day, the next time I saw her (in her modified base outfit) did not trigger her next outfit change. The one that is the boob window. I kept going and got her third outfit scene (Slutty Valkoran), but didn't get a trigger for her 2nd one.

Is there a console command to fix this?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I ran into a missed-event trigger bug regarding "upgrading" T'ris base outfit. I think because I gave her the outfit upgrade item, while she was in the Mess Hall, but was assigned a different outfit for the day, the next time I saw her (in her modified base outfit) did not trigger her next outfit change. The one that is the boob window. I kept going and got her third outfit scene (Slutty Valkoran), but didn't get a trigger for her 2nd one.

Is there a console command to fix this?
Thanks for reporting that. This issue has eluded me so far, with your description I can fix it for v1.40 final.
Thewardribe manager and the progressive outfits are a bit iffy, so command line changes will break it I think.
If you unlocked all outfits you might be able to manually ask her (less lewd, more lewd) to change outfits.

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for reporting that. This issue has eluded me so far, with your description I can fix it for v1.40 final.
Thewardribe manager and the progressive outfits are a bit iffy, so command line changes will break it I think.
If you unlocked all outfits you might be able to manually ask her (less lewd, more lewd) to change outfits.
Oh, the outfits are fine, I can go back to the less lewd ones just fine. it's the scene in the Gallery that I was referring to as missing.
I may have been unclear in my prior post. The item unlocked the boob window variant of T'Ris outfit correctly, but when that occurs, theres supposed to be a scene highlighting the front and back. The scene is what did not trigger correctly, and thus did not unlock in the gallery.
And the scene unlock in the gallery is what I was wondering if there was a console command for.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Oh, the outfits are fine, I can go back to the less lewd ones just fine. it's the scene in the Gallery that I was referring to as missing.
I may have been unclear in my prior post. The item unlocked the boob window variant of T'Ris outfit correctly, but when that occurs, theres supposed to be a scene highlighting the front and back. The scene is what did not trigger correctly, and thus did not unlock in the gallery.
And the scene unlock in the gallery is what I was wondering if there was a console command for.
That scene plays the first time you enter the bridge when T'Ris is wearing it. shouldn't matter whether you command it before to have a chance to trigger the scene. but will check.

Reactions: EroKala
4.20 star(s) 44 Votes