finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Just realized this never got shared over here from Steam:
(Jun 26, 2020) Trading Cards & More Information On The Next Update!
Hello everyone, thank you so much for playing Space Rescue!

I’m Robin, the creator of the game. And with great pleasure, I’ve been reading all your comments, messages and reviews & I’m really glad you are enjoying the game so far!

But, the game is far from done of course. And this probably leaves you with a few questions- so, I’d like to use this news feed to keep you a bit up to date with my plans for the future.

First off- while it might not be a content update, we do have something new in store- Steam trading cards! As of the start of the Summer Sale, trading cards have been enabled! Play the game, collect the cards, get cool rewards like Space Rescue themed backgrounds!

As far as the next game update is concerned-

Well, many of you have been asking about game updates. So, let's start there.

The next update should be here within the next 2 months; and this means Keen will end up in even more awkward situations!

This time Keen will be sent to a new ship, called the 'Junkyard', where he will meet a master-mechanic named Valerie & where you get to play a new mini game.
Keen will also be helping out Lorza a lot more, while discovering a whole different side of this alien masseuse...
And finally Keen needs to make a choice in who to rescue first from the pool,
Mindy or Sandy?

Well, I hope you like what’s coming.

Final game

Now another popular question was, when will the game be done?

Well my goal is to have about 10 story-lines in the game. After I’m done with that, I could still add some bonus quests for Keen, but these 10 story-lines complete the overall story of the game.

However, It’s hard to put a date on when the game could be finished. So far I've been developing this game pretty much by myself. But thanks to all the enthusiasm around the game, I’ll soon be able to get some real help on board! Like an experienced programmer; ..which is not me. So alone it would probably take me another 2 years to complete this game, but the extra help should really speed up the production process, which is great of course!

Well, I hope this answers some of your initial questions about the game.

If you like to know more, please have a look at the
FAQ , which is pinned in the discussion section. Or leave your questions here & I’ll answer those the best I can.

Well thank you again for Playing Space Rescue & see you around!

All the best, Robin.
So, assuming the timeline hasn't changed since then, I think we're expecting the next full update within a month or so.

Reactions: Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Just realized this never got shared over here from Steam:

So, assuming the timeline hasn't changed since then, I think we're expecting the next full update within a month or so.
Realizing this guy has been developing the whole game alone, just by himself, it's stunning!
While it justifies the long therm updates it also amazes me. I mean, producing artworks (concept, sketches, inks, coloring), programming and coding, inventing the storyline, writing the dialogs and correcting them, all the debugging and testing phases... wow...
It is hard to believe it's one-person-job. This guy really is amazing!

Reactions: torkel666

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Realizing this guy has been developing the whole game alone, just by himself, it's stunning!
While it justifies the long therm updates it also amazes me. I mean, producing artworks (concept, sketches, inks, coloring), programming and coding, inventing the storyline, writing the dialogs and correcting them, all the debugging and testing phases... wow...
It is hard to believe it's one-person-job. This guy really is amazing!
It really is impressive if you think about it. Fun game and great art overall.

water00

Jan 18, 2019
What was updated in 6.5? I thought for sure this time I can fuck Mindy (the fat sister), but again it's under construction. Doesn't seem to be any new scenes anywhere else either.

deafman

Dec 28, 2017
how thurn 2 model starships into didlo never mind find how felt as idiot:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Infidels,
I HEREBY DEMAND A CHANGELOG
tenor.gif

Submit to my will or I'll suffer the consequences.

Reactions: Rövén

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
What was updated in 6.5? I thought for sure this time I can fuck Mindy (the fat sister), but again it's under construction. Doesn't seem to be any new scenes anywhere else either.
Wait. You could fuck Mindy before. Either her or her sister. That was your choice.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Their branch wasn't finished true. But you could get do either one of them before getting the message.

Anyway, a word of warning to those of us that don't have the most modern video cards or onboard chipsets, they are using the newer version of Renpy so it may not work on our computers.

RSevern

Apr 9, 2020
  • ( a total of 140 additional images were added to the game, which are part of:)
  • A new location: the kitchen
  • Changing backgrounds for the massage room (charts).
  • 4 massage scenes, for Lorza her storyline
  • An XXX illustration for Lorza
  • A XXX scene for Lorza
  • 8 more items for the inventory.
  • New gameplay/quests for Lorza her storyline.
Then there's also:

• Skip buttons! Start at any chapter you like!
  • Press 'L' to show the Space-Rescue logo on screen (can be included in screenshots).
  • Fixed the glitches in the junker mini-game.
  • Screen has rounded edges, to emulate old TV screen (part of a feature that's work in progress).

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wow this game looks pretty nice visually. I'm surprised it has been here since 2019 but I've never seen it until now.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes