Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
you cant enter the kitchen without the keycard.
when you not meet the girls before the massage you cant get in.
so how to do it?

Gurkan99

Jul 13, 2017
you cant enter the kitchen without the keycard.
when you not meet the girls before the massage you cant get in.
so how to do it?
I was stuck aswell, just wait until Raymond leaves and gives you the plant.
Take the plant to the bio-room and speak to the girl, after that you will get the lvl 2 keycard (after watering the plant).

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
I was stuck aswell, just wait until Raymond leaves and gives you the plant.
Take the plant to the bio-room and speak to the girl, after that you will get the lvl 2 keycard (after watering the plant).
you cant skip time. so how do you make him leave?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
you cant skip time. so how do you make him leave?
The game is bit weird in this respect.
Sometimes you can trigger a "skip time" event by going to your room. Some events trigger in either the east or the west hallway.

In this case: make enough progress with Lune and go to your room.

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
The game is bit weird in this respect.
Sometimes you can trigger a "skip time" event by going to your room. Some events trigger in either the east or the west hallway.

In this case: make enough progress with Lune and go to your room.
Nothing else to do with June after I "analyzed" her in zero g.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Nothing else to do with June after I "analyzed" her in zero g.
Nah, it should trigger way before the "analysis".
Hmm, maybe it's bugged...
Exhaust the talks with Raymond? Visit Sophie? Visit the hallways? Visit everything...? And go back to your room.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
did everything like that but I am missing the new content with Lorza, the lesbian scene and such
Sounds like a soft lock. I'm playing a fresh game.
Maybe you are locked from the new content if you had finished the story line in your old save.
Bad coding...

citrushavoc

Jun 21, 2017
It says "animated" in the tags, but how animated it actually is? Is it just switching between two frames like i've seen so many times is these sorta games, or are we talking about Summertime Saga level animation?
It would be really helpful if there were animation examples in the preview section.

Sep 12, 2020
It says "animated" in the tags, but how animated it actually is? Is it just switching between two frames like i've seen so many times is these sorta games, or are we talking about Summertime Saga level animation?
It would be really helpful if there were animation examples in the preview section.
Some animations are smoother than others, but it is definitely animated. I haven't played Summertime Saga so I can't provide a comparison.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
How do I wash the towel in the dishwasher? I have the soap and the dirty towel, but when I click on the dishwasher, it keeps saying "seems like the wash-bot is on it's lunch break."

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
How do I wash the towel in the dishwasher? I have the soap and the dirty towel, but when I click on the dishwasher, it keeps saying "seems like the wash-bot is on it's lunch break."
Did you perhaps start with and old save? If so things can be pretty messed up. You should start from a new save and /or use the skip content at the start of a new game

Reactions: projman
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes