Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Commenting to follow because I really like original art like this. Also the "interracial" tag is missing. Will wait until added, because that cutie needs love.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Nice game but this is certainly the worst mini game I have ever played. I have no problems with mini games and most of the time I like them but this is just the worst. Out of nowhere it will just double move you and you are dead. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I see in the change log that it states it fixed the mini game. That obviously is not the case.

If it the auto-movement is going to randomly cause a double move at least give us the choice to turn the auto movement off. The only way I was able to get through 10 or so waves was spamming forward before the auto-movement moved me to counteract it.

Reactions: Leon queen

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Did you perhaps start with and old save? If so things can be pretty messed up. You should start from a new save and /or use the skip content at the start of a new game
Thanks. I'll give that a try. I did use a save from version 6.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Nice game but this is certainly the worst mini game I have ever played. I have no problems with mini games and most of the time I like them but this is just the worst. Out of nowhere it will just double move you and you are dead. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I see in the change log that it states it fixed the mini game. That obviously is not the case.

If it the auto-movement is going to randomly cause a double move at least give us the choice to turn the auto movement off. The only way I was able to get through 10 or so waves was spamming forward before the auto-movement moved me to counteract it.
Which mini game are you referring to? The harvesting of asteroids or the moving cargo in the junk ship.

Phalkiu1

Jul 19, 2020
What do I need to do to get the mini game after analyzing Lune? It won't let me finish Lune's path

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I'm so confused as to what's new in the latest update. Where do you go to initiate the new stuff?

Reactions: wbolf1

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Really liking the game so far. Art is great. Puzzles are good. Women are hot. Story is better than most games here.

I just wish there was an easier way to keep track of what you should be doing next, instead of hoping for a scene that has Keen waking up in his room and thinking about what he should do. Also, the way the cursor changes when you're navigating the ship's map makes me click on the wrong room a lot.

Reactions: JoyRideX
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes