starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
totally agree, this game is awesome, the art is great, the flow is great, I find the gameplay quite fun and entertaining and I've also had a couple good laughs. Not to mention they have a constant update schedule

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Speaking of which, can someone share bits of info from patreon? Regarding the next update or anything in general.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Speaking of which, can someone share bits of info from patreon? Regarding the next update or anything in general.
From Tuesday's update:

"Well, I hope to be able to do another game-update around the end of this month! Most of the game is already in place, but I still need to finish 2 more XXX scenes. So I hope I can get those done in time :)

Meanwhile I’ve also been working on a new mini-game; it’s almost done & I can probably give you a preview of this next week or so."

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
oh comon guys her tits are wierd and she got two pus and its just my own opinion about her looks it doesnt necessary apply to other people and u can like it and enjoy for me its just not the thing, im not saying to remove it
Would you want her or the lady with three tits like in total recall? At least you can switch between the two so she doesn't get tired of just the one.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Would you want her or the lady with three tits like in total recall? At least you can switch between the two so she doesn't get tired of just the one.
uh how about neither? im simple man with simple needs no three titties and no two vagenes :cautious:

KondaS

Feb 5, 2018
Make progress with Sophie.
At some point something will happen when you're in the eastern hallway.
I'm entering and leaving Eastern Hallway and nothing happens.
I guess I did everything for Sophie, cause now I have only two options talking to her "Long terms study" and "Feed Melonie"
Am I missing something?

2zik

Jun 1, 2017
Could anyone share the change log please? I see a few new scenes and the new mini-game, yeah but what else?
What's new compared to the last game?

A total of 162 new images were added to the game, which are part of:
New location: Plasma Forge
New Location: Pumping Station
New mini-game: The Plasma Anvil
An XXX scene for Mindy
An XXX scene for Valerie
An XXX scene for Yi-jie
Various new character poses & items
Keen meets a new friend!

Then there's also:

Each interactive object, is now named in the HUD on mouse-over.
The intro now has credit names for the game characters :)
Locked locations are now grey on the map (to make navigation easier).
There is now an icon on the map, showing where keen came from (part of a bigger plan).
Press 'L' up to 4 times, to show the Space-Rescue logo in various corners on screen.
Updated 'rounded edges' to emulate old TV screen (part of a feature that's work in progress, can be turned on/off later on.)
Mobile asteroid-game buttons removed from desktop version of game.
Fixed mouse-lag issues.
Optimized the inventory system (for development); and added a shine & sounds to item-pick-up message.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes