RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
o yes, the scene, with an alien girl in prison, was very wild, more like that, please :p
Krathi will be returning in Phase 2!
I don't know about y'all but what i need, personally, if for MC to clap more alien cheeks :BootyTime:
You get to spitroast some Volchaks in the next one - male or female, you decide! :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You should definitely hire an intern to set and complete the virtual stable profiles and interface! :ROFLMAO:

(on a totally different topic, any ETA for the Cole update?)
I tried :LOL: [I literally cannot get anyone to work for me, and even the ones who agree end up disappearing!] Anyone with Ren'py and Photoshop skills looking to help, and make a little money, please get in touch!

No ETA on the update yet - but it will def be coming to Patrons this month :p

Reactions: pilgrim2003

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It's forcing me to repeat this scene questions, what's up with the game?
Hey Alix - you can’t progress until you’ve completed the ‘Eavesdrop on the girls’. Make sure you ‘look away’ if they notice you eavesdropping, or they’ll clam up and you’ll not be able to progress to the next part of the conversation.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I tried :LOL: [I literally cannot get anyone to work for me, and even the ones who agree end up disappearing!] Anyone with Ren'py and Photoshop skills looking to help, and make a little money, please get in touch!

Well, I doubt I have enough time (or advanced enough Ren'py skills) to help you out at the moment but if you ever find yourself in need of testers I'll gladly bite that bullet. :p

Reactions: RanliLabz

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

How much skill are we talking about here?
I can even open ren'py by double clicking the exe :Kappa:
you-know-im-something-of-at-hacker-myself-when-you-38852001.jpg

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
How much skill are we talking about here?
I can even open ren'py by double clicking the exe :Kappa:
View attachment 1126211
Lol - well, I know you've got some renpy skillz! If you're interested in helping out, I'd surely welcome it... DM me and we'll talk! :p
Well, I doubt I have enough time (or advanced enough Ren'py skills) to help you out at the moment but if you ever find yourself in need of testers I'll gladly bite that bullet. :p
:love: I'm going to need testers at the end of Phase 1 to make sure everything is working well enough to move to Phase 2... so if you're willing it would be a godsend! That will be in a couple of months, but I'll add you to the list!

Reactions: Dreadder

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Lol - well, I know you've got some renpy skillz! If you're interested in helping out, I'd surely welcome it... DM me and we'll talk! :p
i won't make promises but i'll think about it after all this corona shit is over, being an EMT in Italy i barely have the time to eat and sleep :HideThePain:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i won't make promises but i'll think about it after all this corona shit is over, being an EMT in Italy i barely have the time to eat and sleep :HideThePain:
Sweet! :p I had no idea that you were an EMT [or Italian!] I think we can all agree your job is much, much more important :LOL:

Reactions: -Hex-

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
:love: I'm going to need testers at the end of Phase 1 to make sure everything is working well enough to move to Phase 2... so if you're willing it would be a godsend! That will be in a couple of months, but I'll add you to the list!
Please do, I'll gladly help if I can. :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I adore these games for allowing me to love whomever, even the blond Malfoy. Wish more games were this inclusive. Can't wait for an update ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Many thanks, Alix! :p As it happens, the next update is all about Cole [the blond Malfoy, I assume!]
Please do, I'll gladly help if I can. :)
Noice! :D Much appreciated, Dreadder!

Reactions: Dreadder

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
I think I'm a bit too excited for the Cole update :LOL: My brain can't stop thinking about how the conversation with him could go. I just hope we can be nice to him!

• Love
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes