BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Massive thanks to BUCCO for an amazing 5* rating! [especially the bit where you say I'm nice :D] Really appreciate it, and glad you're enjoying the musical atmosphere!

Good luck with the nuns... There will be more on them later in the game :p
you are welcome mistress ;-) ... my pleasure and thank you, I will wait for the next update :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: RanliLabz

perles75

May 16, 2020
out of curiosity, what is the maximum attitude you can get with the five main characters at the moment of the PLI choice?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
out of curiosity, what is the maximum attitude you can get with the five main characters at the moment of the PLI choice?
I don't know :LOL: My main playthrough is:
Sam: 4
Anna: 8
Fatima: 7
Cole: 0
Cis: 0
But you can get more for each!

[note - relationship points are towards an intimate relationship rather than just liking you... e.g. Cis and Sam obviously like you more than Anna and Fatima do, but may have only just started fancying you! Also, the points at which each character is willing to shag you is different :p]

perles75

May 16, 2020
I don't know :LOL: My main playthrough is:
Sam: 4
Anna: 8
Fatima: 7
Cole: 0
Cis: 0
But you can get more for each!

[note - relationship points are towards an intimate relationship rather than just liking you... e.g. Cis and Sam obviously like you more than Anna and Fatima do, but may have only just started fancying you! Also, the points at which each character is willing to shag you is different :p]
My maximum with Cole has been 2 and I think 6 (or 5?) with Sam (pre-choice of love interest), but with all those branching choices I was wondering if you can land with even more.

By the way, am I right that you can also have intimate relationships, of some kind at least, if you don't have high relationship points? I'm thinking specifically about Cole (especially on a dominant/submissive route or something... I'm very curious to see how it will pan out in his update)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My maximum with Cole has been 2 and I think 6 (or 5?) with Sam (pre-choice of love interest), but with all those branching choices I was wondering if you can land with even more.

By the way, am I right that you can also have intimate relationships, of some kind at least, if you don't have high relationship points? I'm thinking specifically about Cole (especially on a dominant/submissive route or something... I'm very curious to see how it will pan out in his update)
Only with Cole so far. His relationship points will be important for the love and friendship routes to progress, but on other routes like dom, sub, bully, etc. it won't matter what he thinks of you for sex :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Would you ever include how many points a decision makes / takes in the guide? Just asking :O
No! :LOL: Not enough room, and it's one of those things that might be subject to change.
What's the name of the classical piece that plays during the demon MMF?
Lol - made that so long ago I had to look up what I used! :ROFLMAO: It's Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto No.4 in F minor, Op.8, RV 297, L'inverno, Allegro Non Molto [the start of Winter from the 4 Seasons]. Fantastic piece :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Well this probably was already said somewhere but read 309 pages of post is over my limit so i'll ask here.
I started the game going for just a gay option, and on my second run i went for a bi option,but then i realize that to get some gay options you have to accept the bi option (like in the incest between fatima and her brothers), so if you get something disabled based on your elections, would new options be open in the future or you have to "unlock them" when they first appear(like for instance hanzi is not my cup of tea so bondage was disabled in that run).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well this probably was already said somewhere but read 309 pages of post is over my limit so i'll ask here.
I started the game going for just a gay option, and on my second run i went for a bi option,but then i realize that to get some gay options you have to accept the bi option (like in the incest between fatima and her brothers), so if you get something disabled based on your elections, would new options be open in the future or you have to "unlock them" when they first appear(like for instance hanzi is not my cup of tea so bondage was disabled in that run).
Short answer: Yes, it's possible to open at least some content back up after it has been closed off. The details of what, when, and how are more complicated, but I've seen it happen a few places. Probably the walkthrough has more detail.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That seems a fair limit :LOL: It's story driven, so many scenes may not be seen if you don't activate them first time round. Others, particularly fantasies, will be triggered again later on. This can lead to some odd outcomes [lol, currently, there's an exclusive gay scene with a fake Sam getting gangbanged on the f/m route with Morgana... one day it will make it onto the m/m route, but only when it makes sense!] As gregers says, the walkthrough gives you some idea of where to go.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I might be a bit strange but I like that there's a not extra-strict separation between straight and gay scenes within the paths. I'm not going blind because of the rare vagina shot and it's fun to have some hidden scenes. I was always going with Lancelot in the cyberworld sequence and when I discovered the Sam scene when I did the Morgana route for once it was like an Easter egg :)

I'm slightly worried, though, about the hyper-ramification of the Cole paths, I feel I'll have to save so many separate files (without the name!) to keep track of all the variants! :LOL:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
RanliLabz I finish playing content for v0.3.5 and decided to restart a new game and try to see all content available and found a bug related to the new 'w' key function.
I refuse to get naked in front of female nurse...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz I finish playing content for v0.3.5 and decided to restart a new game and try to see all content available and found a bug related to the new 'w' key function.
I refuse to get naked in front of female nurse...
Thanks for the reports, Potoum! Lol - somehow managed to mess that first walkthrough up last time I adjusted it... now fixed, thanks to you! :D

As far as the hotspots go, they're not highlighted [I see where you might have been misled by the infobox, but they never were].
I might be a bit strange but I like that there's a not extra-strict separation between straight and gay scenes within the paths. I'm not going blind because of the rare vagina shot and it's fun to have some hidden scenes. I was always going with Lancelot in the cyberworld sequence and when I discovered the Sam scene when I did the Morgana route for once it was like an Easter egg :)

I'm slightly worried, though, about the hyper-ramification of the Cole paths, I feel I'll have to save so many separate files (without the name!) to keep track of all the variants! :LOL:
Yes, I like the overlaps [and devs do like their easter eggs!]. I assure that the many paths of Jared Cole will be incredibly confusing as far as save games go :LOL:. I still plan to figure out a way to name save games to make it easier!

Reactions: AlixWoe and Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
RanliLabz I notice another error in the 'w' walkthough. It's a very small mistake(not sure I should report it)...
Ok this bug is a real one... It happen when you choose the male robot version instead of the female one.
Another BB code error. I have completed the robot female part and got ending 1.
I think I found another mistake... when choosing between the female/male robot. I specifically choose the male robot version over the female... Then I change my mind and went back to the female version the game show me a 'card thingy' saying character rejected... YET!!!

Ok! On to next chapter 'Corridor 01 Redux' if I find other mistake i'll report it in a new post(this should make things easier on the game developper if I separate my bug report by chapter). My goal now is not only trying all available path/ending but testing/proofing the game as best I can. :)

Last edited:
  • Love

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
RanliLabz Here are some more error/bug in Hangarbay 01 ;)
And done with this chapter but not before discovering a small inconsistency
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This BB code error/bug is in Pandaemonium 01...

Last edited:
  • Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks for all this, Potoum! I’ll work my way through the fixes today :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlixWoe and Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
RanliLabz Report on Showerblock. I've found no BB code error... Only 'cosmetic' problem.
Also included Pandaemonium 02 & Medbay 02, since there was barely anything to report.
Is it possible to make the 'h' key hiding UI/text work during the 'SecuriCam' shower footage Titiana/Anna?
-------------------------------------------------------- Nothing for Pandemonium 02.
Medbay 02 error #1 is included in the last spoiler Ci-Ci hardcoded(see above spoiler)

Coming soon... Testing/Proofing of VirtualWorld 02 & Service Deck 01. Here is a preview... :LOL:
-------------------------------------------------------- Nothing to report for 'Service Deck 01'
Sergeant's quarter 01 and Brig 01 will be in a new post. The game is getting 'cleaner' as I reach the current end
*** The music is so good in this game, it add a level of humor and match scene no other game come close to.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes