Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
RanliLabz This is for chapter 'Sergeant's quarter 01' (where you save Anna) & 'Brig 01'

Anna's ending screen 3/3 require fixing... If only to be consistent with one method or the other. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one shouldn't be too 'hard' to fix. Pun intended :KEK:
--------------------------------------------- Brig 01
This problem if only cosmetic in nature deserve to be fix!

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
RanliLabz This is for 'Interrogation 01' & 'corridor 03' & 'Cabins'. 'Bunk 01' is incomplete so this is the last post!
------------------------------------ Corridor 03
This BUG despite being 'cosmetic' need a correction
This is not urgent, but will need to be corrected at some point.
------------------------------------ Cabins only has harcoded Ci-Ci//CiCi(see spoiler above)

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
That's a nice post-update list of things to do! :LOL:

Speaking of, I suppose that if Cole's update is the April one and if we have two separate updates for Cis and the part 1 ending (if I remember correctly, Cis+ending was supposed to be in one unique update but the ending became too big so it was split), in case Ranli manages to make them with the regular monthly schedule, we'll be able to start part 2 for the second half of the year.
Right?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz This is for 'Interrogation 01' & 'corridor 03' & 'Cabins'. 'Bunk 01' is incomplete so this is the last post!
------------------------------------ Corridor 03
This BUG despite being 'cosmetic' need a correction
This is not urgent, but will need to be corrected at some point.
------------------------------------ Cabins only has harcoded Ci-Ci//CiCi(see spoiler above)
:LOL: Huge thanks for all this, Potoum! Lol - there is a lot more than I thought! Glad to hear that the game is getting cleaner towards the end, though - it suggests that my abysmal coding may have improved a bit! :LOL:

Between your bug-finds and somebodynobody's bugfinds, I'm looking at an extended edit... at least a week's work to fix and test. Since I've also got a bunch of additional UI stuff to do - the next walkthroughs and so on - so I think I'll take
pilgrim2003 and perles75 suggestion and only tackle all of this after the next update is released.

That means that the next update will come out with [most] of the fuck-ups still in place as an alpha to keep the storyline going; and that I'll release a beta Technical update in May that fixes all the problems you've highlighted.
That's a nice post-update list of things to do! :LOL:

Speaking of, I suppose that if Cole's update is the April one and if we have two separate updates for Cis and the part 1 ending (if I remember correctly, Cis+ending was supposed to be in one unique update but the ending became too big so it was split), in case Ranli manages to make them with the regular monthly schedule, we'll be able to start part 2 for the second half of the year.
Right?
Bang on! :p
I like this enable your fetishes stuff.

And really like the intercative walkthroughs, thats the best walkthrough design i ever seen.
Many thanks, Amusementpark7! :D I got the idea while dating an engineer who made Graphical Interfaces for operating factories. I genuinely think this should be the future of game walkthroughs.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
RanliLabz Ok I decided to re-do another playthrough, I'm going for 'puritanical' and rejected female over male.
I like this game so much that I don't mind... These are only mistake I missed the first time. And this time I'm being VERY thorough. Bet you thought it was 'ALL' the mistakes... hehehe WRONG! ;)

I'm pretty sure this complete my bug/error/inconsistency report. I try to be as helpful as possible and provide (choice menu) & images, and not just rely on text when possible. I've also separate each problem by chapter as I found them, like I've done before. I did the best I could to help you spent less time searching.

Some of those problems you may choose to ignore. Like the 'card order' or 'card sound'. I think BB code and most of the walkthrough related error deserve to be fix. Correct what you think deserve a correction. You're the boss and final judge! Enjoy! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz Ok I decided to re-do another playthrough, I'm going for 'puritanical' and rejected female over male.
I like this game so much that I don't mind... These are only mistake I missed the first time. And this time I'm being VERY thorough. Bet you thought it was 'ALL' the mistakes... hehehe WRONG! ;)

I'm pretty sure this complete my bug/error/inconsistency report. I try to be as helpful as possible and provide (choice menu) & images, and not just rely on text when possible. I've also separate each problem by chapter as I found them, like I've done before. I did the best I could to help you spent less time searching.

Some of those problems you may choose to ignore. Like the 'card order' or 'card sound'. I think BB code and most of the walkthrough related error deserve to be fix. Correct what you think deserve a correction. You're the boss and final judge! Enjoy! ;)
:love: Brilliant stuff, Potoum - incredibly thorough!

perles75

May 16, 2020
you can also play Spacecorps without knowing the code, it just opens one not essential thing if I recall correctly

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Attached is a patch that adds basic named saves / save descriptions functionality. All the branching, the numerous & increasing PLIs, the eight paths of Cole (well 3 and 5) all gets to be a bit confusing. It can serve as a stand-in until RanliLabz designs the official version. Keep the name to no more than 18 of the letter W wide or else you screw up the thumbnail alignment.

It likely works on all versions of SpaceCorps XXX, but I specifically tested it on v0.3.5 and v0.3.4a.

SHA256 = 8309d678d6e59ad4b11bdb561cfd9fb91c4cd12de4e3576b256ee2cef281f868

• Love

ngbtyoung

Jul 11, 2020
I absolutely love how random this game is. It always keeps me on my toes. I never know what's going to jump out next. Super excited for the next update!

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I absolutely love how random this game is. It always keeps me on my toes. I never know what's going to jump out next. Super excited for the next update!
Thanks ngbt :p I like to keep it surprising - and there should be some unexpected sequences in the next update!
Attached is a patch that adds basic named saves / save descriptions functionality. All the branching, the numerous & increasing PLIs, the eight paths of Cole (well 3 and 5) all gets to be a bit confusing. It can serve as a stand-in until RanliLabz designs the official version. Keep the name to no more than 18 of the letter W wide or else you screw up the thumbnail alignment.

It likely works on all versions of SpaceCorps XXX, but I specifically tested it on v0.3.5 and v0.3.4a.

SHA256 = 8309d678d6e59ad4b11bdb561cfd9fb91c4cd12de4e3576b256ee2cef281f868
Fantastic stuff, gojira :love: I’ll test it out later today, and if it all goes according to plan I’ll try and integrate it into the game. Save names will be enormously helpful!

Last edited by a moderator:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Cheers, Boss! :D It’s impossible to see how it doesn’t break the rules.

Thanks ngbt :p I like to keep it surprising - and there should be some unexpected sequences in the next update!

Fantastic stuff, gojira :love: I’ll test it out later today, and if it all goes according to plan I’ll try and integrate it into the game. Save names will be enormously helpful!
It is already possible to name the saves, or better to say, the page with (six) saves. In this way it is possible to keep separated different routes...

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
If anyone is naming existing saves with the above patch you will want to:
  1. Load existing save
  2. Rollback 1 step
  3. Save Screen - Name the save
  4. Proceed 1 step forward
  5. Finally save with the name defined in step 3.
This will store the name within the save and will then remember it when later loading that save. Otherwise, you will have to type in the name again the next time you save. FYI, rolling back before the save name was set will clear the value until you visit the save screen again.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to Adamex for a great 5* review! Much appreciated, Adam! [lol - although August is likelier than June with the additional update I've added :LOL: ]
I don't understand when people give negative reviews because the game has a fetish they don't like. It doesn't mean the game is bad, it means the game isn't for you.
If anyone is naming existing saves with the above patch you will want to:
  1. Load existing save
  2. Rollback 1 step
  3. Save Screen - Name the save
  4. Proceed 1 step forward
  5. Finally save with the name defined in step 3.
This will store the name within the save and will then remember it when later loading that save. Otherwise, you will have to type in the name again the next time you save. FYI, rolling back before the save name was set will clear the value until you visit the save screen again.
Cheers for the info, gojira667! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Keep the thread on topic. Discuss the moderation and promoting reports here is against our rules. Avoid warns and bans

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes