Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
i haven't played, since roughly, the time where you could start to make fun/tease/turn cole(?) into a sub or whatever in the bunks. then it seemed like the game really leaned hard into the gay aspects (which is fine, just not my cup of tea. i enjoy futa/trans on male, and male on futa/trans, just not male on male)

i'm just wondering how the non-gay content has been in the last while?
It really didn't. The game was remade at one point to feature more M/M content (from about a third to attempting an even split between straight and gay scenes), but that by the update you describe that was already done. Of course, the Cole update was heavier on the M/M content, but I would say the game overall is still rather even. If you play the game primarily for futa/trans content though there is significantly less of that, though.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.5.1 ER] [RanliLabz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN
Greetings my friend! Thanks for all you do for our community of perverts here! Huzzah!

Just a quick note that SpaceCorp v2.5.2 dropped today. You likely saw it already but only so many things you can do at a time, right? Trust me, I get it... Took DL of Circumstances to give that a go and will likely just take the 5 GB DL of SpaceCorp as I don't keep these file between updates so no hurries on my account, just a heads up note. I only keep my saves in the Ren'Py profile for this title, not the game files. Cheers! Phat(y)

Reactions: Logan1377

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Still teasing with Fatima. The other scene it should had told us the damn fetishes. Even when you reject it still does some borderline bs. lol

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
My last save logged as march this year and I think there was 2 new non holodeck scenes? And neither of them pushed the story forward :cry: Like damn dude.
Glacial pace I really wish the dev would go back to the story and move things along the game has been stuck with no story progress for well over a year, currently it is just random scenes put together.

R3hab

Feb 1, 2018
DOWNLOADS FOR WINDOWS:
[GDrive]
[MEGA]

DOWNLOADS FOR MAC:
[GDrive]
[MEGA]

PATCH FOR WINDOWS:
[GDrive]
[MEGA]

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The biggest problem with this game is that dev wastes a lot of time in fantasies and dreams instead of real content.
Funny, I always thought the biggest problem with the game was the dev making the MC suffer from fairly severe Peyronie's disease and not showing the negative side effects of that. No offense to anyone IRL with that, but it was a pretty major turn-off.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
My last save logged as march this year and I think there was 2 new non holodeck scenes? And neither of them pushed the story forward :cry: Like damn dude.
Glacial pace I really wish the dev would go back to the story and move things along the game has been stuck with no story progress for well over a year, currently it is just random scenes put together.
But the dev has had time to collab on two other projects.. Seems like the story part has worn off a bit for the dev, maybe the energy and drive to keep the story moving forward has in fact stalled. The holodeck scenes are filler for when you might have fun rendering but can't put things all together into a story to keep things moving.

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
What does the watch and receive email notification means? Cause I have email notification on for all my watched threads and never receive nothing on email, how does that work?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
But the dev has had time to collab on two other projects.. Seems like the story part has worn off a bit for the dev, maybe the energy and drive to keep the story moving forward has in fact stalled. The holodeck scenes are filler for when you might have fun rendering but can't put things all together into a story to keep things moving.
What you are saying seems very likely and I suppose understandable the dev has been at it quite a few years by now. But it really does highlight the devs priorities in a bad way.
I am not a patreon so I guess I have no right to complain really, but still this game feels like another of these successful games that deliver at the start then as time goes by the content trickle down to almost nothing.

Reactions: Wobbly1980
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes