gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If that is in response to my post I was talking about the Bunk scene with Sam where you discuss Fatima (Sam had revealed an interest in her), the choices were IIRC "I want her", "Sam can have her" or "we can share", and on the share path there was a Bi opportunity that turned it into a true three way.
Ah, yeah that was intended in response to you and Oliz82 above. I took it you were referring to the shower scene(s), my mistake.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ah, yeah that was intended in response to you and Oliz82 above. I took it you were referring to the shower scene(s), my mistake.
it was a little from column A and a little from column B :) seems to me that the Bunk conversation/fantasy should translate to some future shower threesome with Sam and Fatima. Hoping anyway. It would be a shame if it were limited to either/or scenarios, Anna and Cole should have a similar Dynamic in a Dom/Sub sense with them both as potential slaves, or if the MC is Sub with Cole taking Anna in a Netorare context

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I#m really surprised to learn this isn't an option, but I have to beleive this (or something similar) will be a future option since their was a sharing/Bi option in the fantasies, maybe it isn't an option now because it's to early for orgies in the shower block.
Well, in the first shower scene, we can check both but we have to chose in the end. And next day, we can select only one and the third one let the couple have his fun. Then, it continues with only the chosen one.

I may be misremembering, but seem to remember that the plan was to basically double the week so bi players can play through both sets of events while players who only swing one way (or just plain aren't interested) can just skip the second set of shower scenes.
It was in the file from that reply.

If that is in response to my post I was talking about the Bunk scene with Sam where you discuss Fatima (Sam had revealed an interest in her), the choices were IIRC "I want her", "Sam can have her" or "we can share", and on the share path there was a Bi opportunity that turned it into a true three way.

Personally I'm hoping for more Sharing/Group scenes.
Well, all possible bi content is limited to fantasy or memories. It doesn't mean the characters all agree with it, though, with the option you're pointing out, Sam's point of view can clearly be defined. We also saw Ci-ci joining cousin Felix.
I just hope it will have a meaning, not just sex scenes.

Good continuation.

Aug 12, 2023
This game releases maybe 4 times a year and the last one was August, so unless you know something new I wouldn't expect the next update anytime soon.
They posted on their Patreon that early release would be available 9/27.

"Okay! I'm near enough to release on both games to confirm dates!

Mission to Terex 2.0 will be the first up on September 20th, with an extra 225 images and 4 big sex scenes catering to fans of m/f, m/m, bisexual, peril, group, femdom, alien, muscle & more. Focused on Sam, Fatima, Drex, Diana & Sarge. [Early Release for Lieutenants+, made available to Sergeants+ 3 days later].

SpaceCorps v2.5.2 will have Early Release for Lieutenants+ on September 27th, with an extra 425 images and 3 big sex scenes catering to fans of m/f, m/m romance, femdom, bicurious, group, muscle & more. Focused on Drex, Diana, Alpha & the 3 Terex.

It's gonna be wild! "

Reactions: Stil996

perles75

May 16, 2020
This game releases maybe 4 times a year and the last one was August, so unless you know something new I wouldn't expect the next update anytime soon.
um, he actually (mostly) managed to keep a monthly release schedule this year

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
um, he actually (mostly) managed to keep a monthly release schedule this year
Are you sure about that?, I'd be the first to admit that I'm not good at keeping track of time, I would have actually guessed 2-3 times per year if the last couple weren't in Aug and May.

But like I say, I don't really clock watch, do you know of a chart somewhere that shows the approx release dates? it's nice to have something like that to refer to when people start asking the "are we nearly there yet" questions.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The new update is out for the higher patreon tiers today. As promised, it contains a shower scene with Sam/Fatima (oral sex), a short breakfast scene with either Sam or Fatima, depending on who you are romancing, and a gym scene that introduces Diana and Drex (contains CFNM, femdom, F/M, and M/M content). Also, for anyone interested, Professor Alpha, an alien character from the same side game as Drex and Diana, is also going to be joining the crew.

Are you sure about that?, I'd be the first to admit that I'm not good at keeping track of time, I would have actually guessed 2-3 times per year if the last couple weren't in Aug and May.

But like I say, I don't really clock watch, do you know of a chart somewhere that shows the approx release dates? it's nice to have something like that to refer to when people start asking the "are we nearly there yet" questions.
There had been 6 updates this year, iirc. January was Cole's dream, February was 4th day morning, April was the guest and holodeck missions, May was Chad and Anna's dreams, August was meeting God, and now this month the 5th day morning.

Outside of the God update taking forever to come out, the release schedule has been mostly consistent, I think. I also got the impression that Ranli may have had a bit of a writer's block for a bit? He mentioned on Patreon that working on this update and the Terex side-game had reinvigorated his enthusiasm for the project, which hopefully means that future updates won't take as long to come out as the August one.

1124two

Aug 21, 2020
Bisexuality :
I can't totally agree that this game is for bisexual people. Certainly, there's straight and gay content but, most of the time, they are exclusive. It's one thing if I don't like a specific character but it's annoying to chose between the male and female variation each time. And it continues in season 2 (I would like to shower with both Fatima and Sam, not one or the other). The worst was excluding Anna if you go after Chad, a scene more pleasant for me (Yeah, at that time, I didn't like Sarge that much, though it's starting to change since the shifter event, neither Anna's attitude).
Actually you can still keep Anna if you go after Chad, you just have to select her as the main love interest and she will have some unique dialogue.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Actually you can still keep Anna if you go after Chad, you just have to select her as the main love interest and she will have some unique dialogue.
While you're right about that possibility, I find it counter intuitive (you pursue Chad but prefer Anna : what a strange behaviour and bad signals sent to each of them ; if you go after Chad, that means he is your LI, but that shouldn't mean that any fun with Anna shouldn't happen...). So it doesn't really make sense to do that.

Good continuation.

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Hello.

While you're right about that possibility, I find it counter intuitive (you pursue Chad but prefer Anna : what a strange behaviour and bad signals sent to each of them ; if you go after Chad, that means he is your LI, but that shouldn't mean that any fun with Anna shouldn't happen...). So it doesn't really make sense to do that.

Good continuation.
That isn't really a problem though, since Chad's PLI choice comes after the others. So you can pick Anna to unlock her conversation and im prove your relationship with her, then switch to Chad, it's what I did in my Chad playthrough.

But really, the game became far less restrictive over time. But sometimes there have to be hard choices for the intersctions to feel meaningful.

perles75

May 16, 2020

Ranli has always been rather erratic in updating the game and was pretty bad the last couple of years, but he made an effort in making maybe smaller updates but more regularly since the start of season 2. The publication dates for updates in 2023 (in reverse) have been 29/09, 10/08, 25/05, 11/04, 17/03, 25/02 and 20/01 (and in the last part of 2022 it was 30/11, 29/09, 23/08, 19/07, 16/06).
So except the two months in June and July this year and October last year, the updates have really been not too bad.

Concerning the chart, he published the plan of the content for each update but not the dates -but honestly that's very rare that devs can say so much in advance when the updates will drop.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ranli has always been rather erratic in updating the game and was pretty bad the last couple of years, but he made an effort in making maybe smaller updates but more regularly since the start of season 2. The publication dates for updates in 2023 (in reverse) have been 29/09, 10/08, 25/05, 11/04, 17/03, 25/02 and 20/01 (and in the last part of 2022 it was 30/11, 29/09, 23/08, 19/07, 16/06).
So except the two months in June and July this year and October last year, the updates have really been not too bad.

Concerning the chart, he published the plan of the content for each update but not the dates -but honestly that's very rare that devs can say so much in advance when the updates will drop.
I wasn't critising him bud, quite the opposite, I get tired of people constantly "Are wee there yet" on projects that have a long development cycles, I mistook this as one of them. (most of the games I actively follow have longer than 4 month cycles, as such I subscribe to the philosophy of "it'll be here when it's here")

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
Sep 16, 2021
i haven't played, since roughly, the time where you could start to make fun/tease/turn cole(?) into a sub or whatever in the bunks. then it seemed like the game really leaned hard into the gay aspects (which is fine, just not my cup of tea. i enjoy futa/trans on male, and male on futa/trans, just not male on male)

i'm just wondering how the non-gay content has been in the last while?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i haven't played, since roughly, the time where you could start to make fun/tease/turn cole(?) into a sub or whatever in the bunks. then it seemed like the game really leaned hard into the gay aspects (which is fine, just not my cup of tea. i enjoy futa/trans on male, and male on futa/trans, just not male on male)

i'm just wondering how the non-gay content has been in the last while?
it's not so much a matter of "taking a gay turn", this game tries to appeal to everyone but it's still a solo Dev AFAIK (with the occasional guest dev) so the content per update might be a bit unbalanced one way or the other as he can only do so much at a time (ebb and flow)... In general though I think it's still biased slightly in favour of Hetro content (though take that with a pinch of salt since I don't explore the gay content very thoroughly).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes