Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just started this game like a day ago. Haven't gotten very far. I am honestly getting frustrated with what feels like a lack of actual agency over the content I participate in. Like the game presents it that I have a choice in what content I see but I keep getting put in "Choose this One Correct Option or DIE" scenarios. It is aggravating and wearing down my patience. I apparently have to bone a demon I am do not find attractive because I couldn't do anything with his sister because that choice literally kills me? What the hell is this game? You have to reject the demon girl and then you immediately get punished and shamed by the game for not just choosing to die? What the hell?
The first few choices are annoying, completely nerfing any dominant urges you might have but I'd recommend sticking with it, there are some options later that are a little better, it still nerfs Dom choices but there are some nice bad ends, and it does seem to be allowing more through.
BTW...You don't need to bone the demon!... it's a Demon, it's stronger than you and it's horny... it's going to rape you! :p

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
The first few choices are annoying, completely nerfing any dominant urges you might have but I'd recommend sticking with it, there are some options later that are a little better, it still nerfs Dom choices but there are some nice bad ends, and it does seem to be allowing more through.
BTW...You don't need to bone the demon!... it's a Demon, it's stronger than you and it's horny... it's going to rape you! :p
I mean, I want bisexual content where I am a top but I feel like this game is punishing me for being bi with non con scenes I don't want

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean, I want bisexual content where I am a top but I feel like this game is punishing me for being bi with non con scenes I don't want
I think it's more a case it punishes Tops rather than Bi's, it wants the MC to be submissive and easy for the Dev to control, imagine how many scenes we'd have if we got to make all the moves we wanted to make in such a hedonistic environment... and who has to create all those scenes.
I think there are only a couple of scenes you get to Top that don't BadEnd... It's frustrating but hopefully the MC will grow into a Dom role.
But regardless of whether you are Dom/sub, Demons are stronger and rapey, so they fit the story logic.

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
I just started this game like a day ago. Haven't gotten very far. I am honestly getting frustrated with what feels like a lack of actual agency over the content I participate in. Like the game presents it that I have a choice in what content I see but I keep getting put in "Choose this One Correct Option or DIE" scenarios. It is aggravating and wearing down my patience. I apparently have to bone a demon I am do not find attractive because I couldn't do anything with his sister because that choice literally kills me? What the hell is this game? You have to reject the demon girl and then you immediately get punished and shamed by the game for not just choosing to die? What the hell?
You are in no way forced to do the scene with the demon. IIRC he doesn't even have a bad end when the choice is given to have the sex scenes. And yes, all scenes with the demons result in a bad end when you climax. You are warned of this in the text. And even if you pick a bad end you get the option to re-do the choice. You can also press "W" at any time to open a walkthrough to learn the right choice.

To the "punished and shamed" the creator has made it clear that the game is not supposed to judge anyone, but it is also a comedy and the main character is made fun of. This is something you have to deal with.

To the lack of assertiveness: the story is plainly set up that the MC is powerless and sexually repressed in the beginning and surrounded by people that take advantage of him. Generally if you end up with the choice to be alone with people, they will make a pass at you, sometimes you get an option to back out, sometimes not.

To top/bottom, the game overall is pretty balanced in that regard, most "dedicated" scenes offer choices regarding the roles. But some scenes are fixed because of story reasons.

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
I think that the point is being missed here. To some extent maybe I want to have sex with demons but literally every time that is a game over. That is the core issue. You don't have actual choice if there is only one "right" choice

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think that the point is being missed here. To some extent maybe I want to have sex with demons but literally every time that is a game over. That is the core issue. You don't have actual choice if there is only one "right" choice
I don't think that point is being missed at all, certainly isn't by me. It's common with almost all sandboxs for choices need to be limited in sections to keep the game on track (many are nothing but VN's in disguise), but that's not true here, the fact you have Bi options prove that... so your complaint is that sometimes your options are limited!!! yeah that happens, with the demons in particular that makes sense, either submit or evade... what other options make sense to you for this scenario? they are too strong to dominate (maybe you'll be stronger in the future once you have developed your powers).

I already mentioned that every option has to be predicted and rendered by the Dev, so they need to pick and choose routes that they want to explore, It would be wonderful to have every option but that never going to happen.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I also would like to ask why is the MC a loser that is constantly being put down and made to feel worthless? I can't believe this character will ever get any girls at this point. I can get that in my real life I don't need a game for this experience lol
Haha. Yes, that is kind of the point. He is so hilariously naive, yet gets the girl left and right, almost by accident.

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
Um how do I investigate the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on Day 2? All I had as options for the sandbox portion were holodeck missions, an informant mission, and lazing about.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The new update will be out pretty soon, the current estimate is the 27th. It will include the Fatima/Sam shower scenes, a breakfast scene, and a new gym sequence, featuring Sarge and introducing the characters from the Terex game. The remake of the Terex game will also be released in a few days.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally finished this last update and it's still very interesting, though I would have loved to side with neither angels or demons and create Jimmy's own faction.
It took me a while because the saves from online versions tend to be corrupted and my computer space is actually hosting too much games.

By the way, is the dev aware that Chad isn't available as a LI at the start of season 2?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...I would like to shower with both Fatima and Sam, not one or the other...
I#m really surprised to learn this isn't an option, but I have to beleive this (or something similar) will be a future option since their was a sharing/Bi option in the fantasies, maybe it isn't an option now because it's to early for orgies in the shower block.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I may be misremembering, but seem to remember that the plan was to basically double the week so bi players can play through both sets of events while players who only swing one way (or just plain aren't interested) can just skip the second set of shower scenes.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I may be misremembering, but seem to remember that the plan was to basically double the week so bi players can play through both sets of events while players who only swing one way (or just plain aren't interested) can just skip the second set of shower scenes.
If that is in response to my post I was talking about the Bunk scene with Sam where you discuss Fatima (Sam had revealed an interest in her), the choices were IIRC "I want her", "Sam can have her" or "we can share", and on the share path there was a Bi opportunity that turned it into a true three way.

Personally I'm hoping for more Sharing/Group scenes.

Reactions: Oliz82 and gregers
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes