ell35

Nov 4, 2019
You're more right with the second one...
I think she's sadistic a lot to such a cute & handsome men..;)
Don't dare to advice, but may be put in her brain a thought that she can use such a cuties not only as hard-beating training device, but also as a love-device?)) .. Lonely women need it from time to time) - they can be litlle more kindhearted from good man body & dick, or several!))

But of course - for respect Developer's opinion!)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I think she's sadistic a lot to such a cute & handsome men..;)
Don't dare to advice, but may be put in her brain a thought that she can use such a cuties not only as hard-beating training device, but also as a love-device?)) .. Lonely women need it from time to time) - they can be litlle more kindhearted from good man body & dick, or several!))

But of course - for respect Developer's opinion!)
Hehe - well, she certainly takes her frustrations out of the recruits :LOL: (especially MC and Cole... although she actually thinks she's being nice to Anna!) But yes, I'm sure that she'll be having a few fantasies about using their 'love-devices' along the way :p

Reactions: ell35

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Finally got around to playing this and I gotta tell you that was the shortest game I ever played. Act like a bitch or get kicked in the balls and gameover. :ROFLMAO:
Think of it like a Princess Maker game, you start them off dumb as a brick and naive, then start building their stats, also try not to become a tyrannical ruler who executes the proletariat at whim.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Think of it like a Princess Maker game, you start them off dumb as a brick and naive, then start building their stats, also try not to become a tyrannical ruler who executes the proletariat at whim.
But can we kill her? After repeatedly violating her of course. :unsure:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think that is in part 2 of the game, maybe part 3.

This portion is mainly introduction of MC to SpaceCorps and its hijinks, next portion is the buff MC into what you want. 3rd portion become a tyrant. I mean I see no problem with enslavement of your enemies and using them as you see fit. It worked for our ancestors. So traditions are important.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Finally got around to playing this and I gotta tell you that was the shortest game I ever played. Act like a bitch or get kicked in the balls and gameover. :ROFLMAO:
Lol - well, Sarge update's usually don't have much in the way of compromise :LOL:
There's to be no killing in SpaceCorps, ladies and gentlemen! :LOL: (well, no killing that you actually see... but I do want it to be possible to write characters out of the game altogether). In Phase 3 (as somebodynobody was talking about) you would have the power to execute/enslave/imprison/exile/discharge/demob characters depending on rank and Branch. In Stage 2 you might be able to remove them by other means - maroon them on an alien planet, shoot them in the back while on mission... 'accidentally' press the airlock switch...

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
There's to be no killing in SpaceCorps, ladies and gentlemen! :LOL: (well, no killing that you actually see... but I do want it to be possible to write characters out of the game altogether). In Phase 3 (as somebodynobody was talking about) you would have the power to execute/enslave/imprison/exile/discharge/demob characters depending on rank and Branch. In Stage 2 you might be able to remove them by other means - maroon them on an alien planet, shoot them in the back while on mission... 'accidentally' press the airlock switch...
I noticed you left out delete and disassemble. I knew Ranli was a filthy AI robot lover.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This VN is on my scales.
How if present at all, is pregnancy implemented in this VN?
So far you can get one character pregnant if you follow the right path (and she's fully pregnant ;))

Reactions: t727

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Fuck you for that ntr fakeout scene lol I was like why would the dev do this when he literally gives you a choice on every other fetish? :ROFLMAO:
Just cruel.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Just finished the wrestling scene and honestly... for a game that advertises its diversity in fetishes and whatnot, so far the focus seems to be exclusively on submission and humiliation of the MC.
I don't think there's been a single instance where the player hasn't been a helpless wimp or (un)willing victim so far.

Is that going to change at some point or should I simply stop playing if I'm not into being everyone's bitch?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The game is still in the introductory phase, letting us meet the characters and unlocking the kinks. Phase 2 will introduce stat building so you'll be able to tailor the MC more to your liking.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Just finished the wrestling scene and honestly... for a game that advertises its diversity in fetishes and whatnot, so far the focus seems to be exclusively on submission and humiliation of the MC.
I don't think there's been a single instance where the player hasn't been a helpless wimp or (un)willing victim so far.

Is that going to change at some point or should I simply stop playing if I'm not into being everyone's bitch?
Yes it will change in the future, you will be building him as you see fit.

As of now he is a naive religiously indoctrinated sheep. Do you expect someone of that way to instantly throw off those thoughts and patterns of behavior in a single day?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes