DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
As of now he is a naive religiously indoctrinated sheep. Do you expect someone of that way to instantly throw off those thoughts and patterns of behavior in a single day?
Sort of...?
The OP made it sound a lot like I'd actually have some kind of influence on the fate of my character ("Your path is open for you to choose.") but judging from the replies here that's only planned for some future update.
Being a big dumb oaf was entertaining in the beginning but now it's starting to grate a bit (could at least be a strong oaf then if I absolutely have to be a moron).

If that's the kind of game it's supposed to be then fair enough, I'll move on to something else and come back in 6 months to revisit this.

Reactions: Ragnar

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sort of...?
The OP made it sound a lot like I'd actually have some kind of influence on the fate of my character ("Your path is open for you to choose.") but judging from the replies here that's only planned for some future update.
Being a big dumb oaf was entertaining in the beginning but now it's starting to grate a bit (could at least be a strong oaf then if I absolutely have to be a moron).

If that's the kind of game it's supposed to be then fair enough, I'll move on to something else and come back in 6 months to revisit this.
This portion of the game is the "get to know the basics and work out kinks" portion. It has been a single day of your character being brought out of a backwater cult and into inter-species space program.

The second portion of the game is basically going to be boot camp and military career (future content), is where you will build your character, what they will do in the military etc. You are also doing that slowly now, like with specific kinks or with religiousness, and friendship or tribalism, etc.

The third portion of the game is when you will be the totalitarian prince or the twink every man has a turn with, or whatever your character is to become. So if at that point you want to genocide or kill everyone previously in the game, or enslave them, etc. Go for it.

Reactions: RanliLabz

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Sort of...?

yeah the first part of the story will still last for several updates which means mc'll still likely be a dumbass :LOL: so lets wait for future releases

• Haha

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
This portion of the game is the "get to know the basics and work out kinks" portion. It has been a single day of your character being brought out of a backwater cult and into inter-species space program.

The second portion of the game is basically going to be boot camp and military career (future content), is where you will build your character, what they will do in the military etc. You are also doing that slowly now, like with specific kinks or with religiousness, and friendship or tribalism, etc.

The third portion of the game is when you will be the totalitarian prince or the twink every man has a turn with, or whatever your character is to become. So if at that point you want to genocide or kill everyone previously in the game, or enslave them, etc. Go for it.
An abbreviated version of that summary in the OP would've been nice.
If character-building won't happen for a while and the entire current content is based on dumb hick learns about space the hard way then I'll definitely hold off until this is well into the second portion before trying again.
Thanks for the explanation.

yeah the first part of the story will still last for several updates which means mc'll still likely be a dumbass :LOL: so lets wait for future releases
I wouldn't mind being a dumbass if the MC had at least some redeeming quality besides a giant cock, but yeah, let's wait I guess.

Last edited:

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Yes it will change in the future, you will be building him as you see fit.

As of now he is a naive religiously indoctrinated sheep. Do you expect someone of that way to instantly throw off those thoughts and patterns of behavior in a single day?
what he means is the gameplay itself, the players' playing time instead of in-game time ,while the one in-game day is too short for mc to gain his IQ back and develop traits,the gameplay process for players make us feel like days wear on like years...:LOL:,it already has abundant updates while the game concept,the story and the kink system are impressive,the little bit overlong first introduction part where mc is a retard(even for some specific reason) might have already killed some players mood. I think I agree to him in a way.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
low religiousness = smartass,high religiousness = dumbass (compared to almost everyone in the ship mc is almost blessed virgin mary:sneaky:)
low obedience = alpha male,high obedience = pathetic beta (God said,"Let there be light," and there as light;MC said:"Let there be 8th branch,"and there's 8th branch:LOL:screw them)
high tribalism = elite space corp, low tribalism = weak hitchhiker:cautious:(always remember the dark forest rule)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
A sad day - after a long strong of mainly 5 star reviews, nekrathaal has given me a 1 star. 1 star :mad: . Perhaps I shouldn't be annoyed, and the cardinal rule is to never respond to negative reviews because it makes you look petty... but I'm absolutely fucking livid. The guy's entitled to his opinion, of course - and the amount of effort and time I devote to this game doesn't earn me a pass… but his review is bullshit and factually wrong:

"most of this game is text and text and text and weird creature and text and gay stuff and weird creature. most of these scenes are much awful than exciting.
Nothing really exciting actually. The game seem promising but actually its much like a waste of time."

Text text text? There are 5246 images in this game! My rule of thumb is 2-3 lines of text per pic, and I'll only reuse an image a couple of times in the same scene max.

Weird creatures? Then don't play a sci-fi game with monster/monstergirls in the tags and pictures of aliens, demons and holograms in the f95 banner... Or just reject them the way I've designed the game to let you.

Gay stuff? Just don't click it, then! It's only part of the game, and it's possible to play though without it.

And now back to some reasonable (and constructive) criticism...

Just finished the wrestling scene and honestly... for a game that advertises its diversity in fetishes and whatnot, so far the focus seems to be exclusively on submission and humiliation of the MC.
I don't think there's been a single instance where the player hasn't been a helpless wimp or (un)willing victim so far.

Is that going to change at some point or should I simply stop playing if I'm not into being everyone's bitch?
It is - I think somebodynobody and lemonfreak covered the plan pretty well, but I can tell you that MC will get some teeth in the next update ;) That said, MC's pretty low down the rung for now - and it'll only be in the next phase that he can start to toughen up. I also changed the developer notes to incorporate the planned Phases - good tip.

what he means is the gameplay itself, the players' playing time instead of in-game time ,while the one in-game day is too short for mc to gain his IQ back and develop traits,the gameplay process for players make us feel like days wear on like years...:LOL:,it already has abundant updates while the game concept,the story and the kink system are impressive,the little bit overlong first introduction part where mc is a retard(even for some specific reason) might have already killed some players mood. I think I agree to him in a way.
Fair enough. I agree that I may have overextended the 'retard' part for some players... but there were just so many jokes to make! :LOL: Once we're ut of the 'visual novel' part the pace will increase (a lot less will happen per day while you train, so it will be more natural to speed up personality changes).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A sad day - after a long strong of mainly 5 star reviews, nekrathaal has given me a 1 star. 1 star :mad:. Perhaps I shouldn't be annoyed, and the cardinal rule is to never respond to negative reviews because it makes you look petty... but I'm absolutely fucking livid. The guy's entitled to his opinion, of course - and the amount of effort and time I devote to this game doesn't earn me a pass… but his review is bullshit and factually wrong:

"most of this game is text and text and text and weird creature and text and gay stuff and weird creature. most of these scenes are much awful than exciting.
Nothing really exciting actually. The game seem promising but actually its much like a waste of time."

Text text text? There are 5246 images in this game! My rule of thumb is 2-3 lines of text per pic, and I'll only reuse an image a couple of times in the same scene max.

Weird creatures? Then don't play a sci-fi game with monster/monstergirls in the tags and pictures of aliens, demons and holograms in the f95 banner... Or just reject them the way I've designed the game to let you.

Gay stuff? Just don't click it, then! It's only part of the game, and it's possible to play though without it.

And now back to some reasonable (and constructive) criticism...
If a review seems to be made in ignorance you can contest it.

People are allowed their opinion and fair criticism, but if they can't read the tags and then complain about what is in game knowing those tags, or it is personal attacks etc. It can be asked to be reviewed by a mod.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
If a review seems to be made in ignorance you can contest it.

People are allowed their opinion and fair criticism, but if they can't read the tags and then complain about what is in game knowing those tags, or it is personal attacks etc. It can be asked to be reviewed by a mod.
I might... Although I'm always very uncomfortable about anything that might be censorship.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
A sad day - after a long strong of mainly 5 star reviews, @nekrathaal has given me a 1 star.
Honestly, I wouldn't even call it a review. And it doesn't seem like he even played the game. I'm planning to write a review of my own (not very soon though) so you'll get some more of these precious stars.

And since it's been a long while since I've written anything in this thread, I'd like to say that I greatly enjoyed the last update, Sarge is a really interesting character and remains to be one of my favs from the game. At the beginning I almost missed the scene with her though as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm hoping for some more Kex content (a cloud thought just popped before me: tongue/spit fetish with Kex).

And since I'm still writing, I'll add this sentence where I inform you that imo the choices to affect MC's tribalism or religiousness are very nicely implemented. I can't wait when they'll come into play.

Last edited:
  • Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Honestly, I wouldn't even call it a review. And it doesn't seem like he even played the game. I'm planning to write a review of my own (not very soon though) so you'll get some more of these precious stars.

And since it's been a long while since I've written anything in this thread, I'd like to say that I greatly enjoyed the last update, Sarge is a really interesting character and remains to be one of my favs from the game. At the beginning I almost missed the scene with her though as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm hoping for some more Kex content (a cloud thought just popped before me: tongue/spit fetish with Kex).

And since I'm still writing, I'll add this sentence when I inform you that imo the choices to affect MC's tribalism or religiousness are very nicely implemented. I can't wait when they'll come into play.
Thanks Mister_M! :D I was thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you around for a bit. Glad you liked the update!

Cheers about the Ethical Stats- did you play 0.2.8 or 0.2.8b? (b is where the new AlienLover screen is activated... which will end up heavily influenced by the Tribalism scores). Build up enough Tribal points and you might start saying some offensive things at random points :LOL: ('I ain't racist... but...' to 'We should build a Wall and make them Volchak pay for it!')

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks Mister_M! :D I was thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you around for a bit. Glad you liked the update!

Cheers about the Ethical Stats- did you play 0.2.8 or 0.2.8b? (b is where the new AlienLover screen is activated... which will end up heavily influenced by the Tribalism scores). Build up enough Tribal points and you might start saying some offensive things at random points :LOL: ('I ain't racist... but...' to 'We should build a Wall and make them Volchak pay for it!')
Mine was the version without the letter 'b' at the end, so I suppose repeating the update could be a good idea, especially that my MC would like to build deep relationships with some of the aliens. His tribalism score is getting lower every time a choice appears between him and my eyes, it almost looks like he's gonna be an atheist anti-racist at the end of his military career. I wonder if that will kill Sarge's love towards him...

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Mine was the version without the letter 'b' at the end, so I suppose repeating the update could be a good idea, especially that my MC would like to build deep relationships with some of the aliens. His tribalism score is getting lower every time a choice appears between him and my eyes, it almost looks like he's gonna be an atheist anti-racist at the end of his military career. I wonder if that will kill Sarge's love towards him...
Just a warning - it was UI only (no new content). Lol - atheist anti-racist? Depends on the obedience score, but you may be heading for a University Tenure ending :LOL: Professor MC!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Forgot about this one. I guess his obedience towards Sarge (or Kex) might rise, but to the SpaceCorps as an organization will only get lower (that has to result in some conflicting emotions though, right?).
Lol - yes, might be interesting if he’s anti-SpaceCorps but submissive to the militaristic Sarge or similar characters. Since Ethical Stats will trump character preferences, their paths might diverge at that point :cry:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Bye bye Sarge, it was nice knowing (and licking, and getting beaten by) you. :cry:
Well - you'll have her for at least a year of game development yet :LOL: Then you can say your sweet farewells! (and hope to keep your teeth ;))

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes