Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
I just wanna give you a big hug and kiss (non lewd i promise) for such a surprisingly sweet game when its so sexual and kinda odd,it's nice to be able to genuinely play as a gay boy.I don't even mind the slightly less amount of content

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It might also be that you think things up on a per update basis, so things have a much larger time difference on when they happen in your mind, but a player coming in fresh sees what is 12 jokes in 12 minutes, yet to you it was spaced between 6 months.

Also don't forget the granddads and grandmas need loving.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I just wanna give you a big hug and kiss (non lewd i promise) for such a surprisingly sweet game when its so sexual and kinda odd,it's nice to be able to genuinely play as a gay boy.I don't even mind the slightly less amount of content
Thanks Snow! :love: And many hugs and kisses back for your great review, and for all your regular comments and suggestions throughout :D Hehe - well, lots more content to come - plus a bit of 'evening out' the mm and mf content by adding homoerotic alternatives to the first couple of scenes ;)
It might also be that you think things up on a per update basis, so things have a much larger time difference on when they happen in your mind, but a player coming in fresh sees what is 12 jokes in 12 minutes, yet to you it was spaced between 6 months.

Also don't forget the granddads and grandmas need loving.
Absolutely! :LOL: It does kind of mess with my time perspective, lol (and I regularly have to check back to make sure I'm not repeating myself!) I'm hoping not too much ends up on the cutting room floor in the big edit, but it will be nice to get it all clean and final draft!

Reactions: pilgrim2003

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Demons are part of the storyline and 1 of them is a herm, which tried to make a deal with the MC, so I would assume so. I don't remember if there was any others.
Not so far - but I’ve got a couple of designed characters (one will be a potential skill trainer). Lady Ashtaroth (the Daemon) has a major storyline around her :devilish:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Not so far - but I’ve got a couple of designed characters (one will be a potential skill trainer). Lady Ashtaroth (the Daemon) has a major storyline around her :devilish:
I would assume you could probably (with effort) make the AI gain a penis or vagina (depending on what they already have). To also fill that spot, same if you ever add a robot, a screw on penis with cum tank would be kind of hilarious.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I would assume you could probably (with effort) make the AI gain a penis or vagina (depending on what they already have). To also fill that spot, same if you ever add a robot, a screw on penis with cum tank would be kind of hilarious.
I really like the robot idea. :D I’m gonna do it!
futa on male / male on futa? both options will be?
futa-futa, male-futa, futa-male, female-futa :p The lot, really! (They’re all separate kinks in the Gender-Acceptance part of Psychometrics)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Doesn't necessarily have to be sperm, could be nanomachines, that help with healing after the ass tearing the MC receives. Or some type of organism allowing for the more "odd" area of kinks (tentacles, parasites, etc.), real collected sperm from the various species on the ship (why let it go to waste?)(For all we know some of these races work like seahorse and fish where not actual sex happens, just spraying of sperm on eggs, and having a walking "sprinkler" system seems beneficial. The list goes on and on.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The AI is crazier than Sarge in my opinion. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: At this point it's probably a toss up... not that many of the characters in SpaceCorps are especially sane!
special artificial sperm
And lots of it! :p (strawberry flavour? :LOL:)
Doesn't necessarily have to be sperm, could be nanomachines, that help with healing after the ass tearing the MC receives. Or some type of organism allowing for the more "odd" area of kinks (tentacles, parasites, etc.), real collected sperm from the various species on the ship (why let it go to waste?)(For all we know some of these races work like seahorse and fish where not actual sex happens, just spraying of sperm on eggs, and having a walking "sprinkler" system seems beneficial. The list goes on and on.
Hehe - 'Florence': a prototype battlefield MediDroid fitted with a two foot 'heal-hose' that sprays 'nano-foam' that heals the troops. Unfortunately the hose and it's nano-spheres was placed in the droid's groin region, and requires a manual pump-action trigger... leading to entirely unfair and unwarranted accusations that it douses the troops with spunk from a giant metal cock.

Why must Luddites always stand in the way of Progress!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
:LOL: At this point it's probably a toss up... not that many of the characters in SpaceCorps are especially sane!

And lots of it! :p (strawberry flavour? :LOL:)

Hehe - 'Florence': a prototype battlefield MediDroid fitted with a two foot 'heal-hose' that sprays 'nano-foam' that heals the troops. Unfortunately the hose and it's nano-spheres was placed in the droid's groin region, and requires a manual pump-action trigger... leading to entirely unfair and unwarranted accusations that it douses the troops with spunk from a giant metal cock.

Why must Luddites always stand in the way of Progress!
Never put it past nerds to use budget money to make a penis joke. The engineers of her "Accidentally" put it there and it would cost too much to redo the placement. So you get what you get and now whenever they see her they snicker.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Never put it past nerds to use budget money to make a penis joke. The engineers of her "Accidentally" put it there and it would cost too much to redo the placement. So you get what you get and now whenever they see her they snicker.
*engineer sucks teeth and scratches back of neck for unfeasibly long time* "Yeah... well, we could rewire it all, mate... Gotta get in new fittings from Neo Bangkok, though..." *more teeth sucking* "I ain't gonna lie... it'll cost ya..."

• Angry
Reactions: Dex Hellsing

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
*engineer sucks teeth and scratches back of neck for unfeasibly long time* "Yeah... well, we could rewire it all, mate... Gotta get in new fittings from Neo Bangkok, though..." *more teeth sucking* "I ain't gonna lie... it'll cost ya..."
I do wonder how they explained the manual pump action though. Probably make each tank like a cannister, and load it/cock it like a shotgun cause military.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I do wonder how they explained the manual pump action though. Probably make each tank like a cannister, and load it/cock it like a shotgun cause military.
"Gotta cock it, mate... you don't want that thing goin' off willy nilly in the middle of a war, do ya?!… Safety first!"

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
"Gotta cock it, mate... you don't want that thing goin' off willy nilly in the middle of a war, do ya?!… Safety first!"
Seeing Rosie from the Jetson's standing/rolling on top of a pile of bodies machine gunning her balls off spraying all the downed military personnel in healing goo with a hand moving at the speed of sound.

Only thing to make it more ludicrous would be her using the shockwave of hand speed to bring back the dead like a defibrillator or throwing it like an anime to hurt the enemy. Then putting her cock away in a carrying case like desperado/anime sheathing it like a sword.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Seeing Rosie from the Jetson's standing/rolling on top of a pile of bodies machine gunning her balls off spraying all the downed military personnel in healing goo with a hand moving at the speed of sound.

Only thing to make it more ludicrous would be her using the shockwave of hand speed to bring back the dead like a defibrillator or throwing it like an anime to hurt the enemy. Then putting her cock away in a carrying case like desperado/anime sheathing it like a sword.
“I looove the smell of jissom in the morning...“

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes