Mar 5, 2018
Just to let you know that v0.2.9 is out on Early Release over on my Patreon:

0.2.9Promo.png

Reactions: L30

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hope the MC start to grow a pair in the next update, right now he is a little bitch.
I get it, he's not trained and all that, but on the other hand he's a space redneck buid like a bull.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I hope the MC start to grow a pair in the next update, right now he is a little bitch.
I get it, he's not trained and all that, but on the other hand he's a space redneck buid like a bull.
Lol - he’s growing more than a pair in the update :LOL: (on the f/m route anyway) - time to meet his Wildside ;)

Reactions: Dreadder and Ragnar

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
It's funny it took me so long to finally try out this game... I've been meaning to for a while but I always postponed it because it seemed just a wee bit too silly for my taste. Now I'm at the same time glad that I finally did and sorry that I've hit the end of the content. :D

While there is no doubt that the game IS very silly, it has just the perfect amount of hilarious silliness - not to mention that I absolutely love the variety of fetishes available. Another thing that I really appreciate is, that fetishes don't exclude one another and I really hope it will continue to be so in further episodes.

Speaking of fetishes, mind telling us more of the ones already planned or will we just have to wait to see them in the game? :) I'd personally love if you'd add some good ol' prostate massage somewhere, since it's a content which is sadly often neglected, yet it would fit perfectly in this game. ;) To be honest, I half expected it to be in "Cis applying cure" memory scene (medicine always works best when applied internally and all that :LOL: ), so perhaps reenactment of that memory with a bit of a twist might be in order? *whistles innocently*

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It's funny it took me so long to finally try out this game... I've been meaning to for a while but I always postponed it because it seemed just a wee bit too silly for my taste. Now I'm at the same time glad that I finally did and sorry that I've hit the end of the content. :D

While there is no doubt that the game IS very silly, it has just the perfect amount of hilarious silliness - not to mention that I absolutely love the variety of fetishes available. Another thing that I really appreciate is, that fetishes don't exclude one another and I really hope it will continue to be so in further episodes.

Speaking of fetishes, mind telling us more of the ones already planned or will we just have to wait to see them in the game? :) I'd personally love if you'd add some good ol' prostate massage somewhere, since it's a content which is sadly often neglected, yet it would fit perfectly in this game. ;) To be honest, I half expected it to be in "Cis applying cure" memory scene (medicine always works best when applied internally and all that :LOL: ), so perhaps reenactment of that memory with a bit of a twist might be in order? *whistles innocently*
Thanks Dreadder :D Lol - well, I'm sure that the Nurse will be wanting to check MC's prostate thoroughly one of these days ;)

Honestly, I have no idea what fetishes will end up in the game (lol - I add them every time I wonder if the content would be for everyone!) I can say that the next update - coming in a couple of days - includes 'Peril'. Future ones will include GILFer (mature ladies) Rimmer, & Beastly (less humanoid aliens like Centaurs); plus a new Damoniac Trait screen.

Glad you gave it a go! :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
ummm..try adding some romance for the MC.. :p Nurse is a good candidate
He did save Anna from danger! To 80s music! :LOL: But yeah, a bit more romance is required. That side's a fair bit more developed on the m/m route... gotta get a bit more lady love going. Lenore is quite sweet for romancing too.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
He did save Anna from danger! To 80s music! :LOL: But yeah, a bit more romance is required. That side's a fair bit more developed on the m/m route... gotta get a bit more lady love going. Lenore is quite sweet for romancing too.
all the setup is fine and dandy..but ya eventually gotta squeeze the LI'ing in there to keep the troops happy :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
all the setup is fine and dandy..but ya eventually gotta squeeze the LI'ing in there to keep the troops happy :p
Handholding kink? (lol - might just consider that one for everybody ;)) Next couple of updates won't have too much romance in them (except for the mm movie, which is sappy :LOL:) but after that MC's relationship scores should be fairly high with at least one of the cadets, if not more. And troops must be kept happy!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes