RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
But perhaps this means also MC will have some opportunity to kick her ass, as she obviously needs it so much :)
Lol - it's prob too far ahead to say, but if you turn against SpaceCorps I'm pretty sure you'll have to fight Sarge. Then again, you'll have had the chance to dom her earlier than that in the Wrestling Ring ;)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It is - I think somebodynobody and lemonfreak covered the plan pretty well, but I can tell you that MC will get some teeth in the next update ;) That said, MC's pretty low down the rung for now - and it'll only be in the next phase that he can start to toughen up. I also changed the developer notes to incorporate the planned Phases - good tip.

Fair enough. I agree that I may have overextended the 'retard' part for some players... but there were just so many jokes to make! :LOL: Once we're ut of the 'visual novel' part the pace will increase (a lot less will happen per day while you train, so it will be more natural to speed up personality changes).
I guess we just don't share the same sense of humor.
Or rather we disagree how often the same joke should be told before it gets old because I did enjoy the setting and writing in the beginning.

All good though, you're evidently giving your supporters what they want, I'm just not part of the target audience. I was merely asking for clarification, not demanding changes to make it fit my personal preference.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just wanna say I miss y'all and am glad to see the conversation still ongoing ;]
Hey again, einfachheit! :D Good to hear from you again... and happy new year!
I am quite interested in what will happen in case of turning against SpaceCorps. :unsure:
Quite a few options... there are plenty of anti-SpaceCorps forces in the universe, and even on Ganymede itself!

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
This game is hilarious. Nice funny story and nice fapping material. And what it's also nice is the number of kinks that it covers and how you can choose what you like and what you don't like.

I just hoping for some character devolvement in the future. The MC can't stay this dumb all the way.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This game is hilarious. Nice funny story and nice fapping material. And what it's also nice is the number of kinks that it covers and how you can choose what you like and what you don't like.

I just hoping for some character devolvement in the future. The MC can't stay this dumb all the way.
Thanks Bonhart! :D Yeah - MC's going to have the chance to level up his IQ in the stat-building part of the game... a bit of studying and some extra SynapZ should bring him up to speed ;)

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Fair enough. I agree that I may have overextended the 'retard' part for some players... but there were just so many jokes to make! :LOL: Once we're ut of the 'visual novel' part the pace will increase (a lot less will happen per day while you train, so it will be more natural to speed up personality changes).
I know I know its just too much,serious little bit too much for me to restrain myself from punching the meathead dork :eek:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Huge thanks to Arastuu for an amazing 5* Review! :love: You just took me up to number #39 in the highest rated games on f95 :p (and I second the thanks to the Android porters Spear and The66).

Really pleased that you're enjoying the game... and that you liked the romantic scene with Chad ;) More romance scenes to come as MC gets more comfortable with his sexuality... and doesn't always need to be held down :LOL: Not in the next one, though... poor old MC is about to have a brush with the Law :eek:

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Always looking forward to each new release. :)
Hopefully future scenes will accomodate a lot of wildly different MC-variants, because personally I like them a tad big and dumb (yet more in a primal/brutish fashion).

Will the stat building part focus soley on attributes like strength and intellect, or will we also get a possibility to work on some of the already established friend- and relationships? Would be nice to juggle both our professional and social life.
Also I've noticed that some of the recent meetings are either X or Y situations. Like, I either fool around with Hansi or the Nurse, either have an encounter with Chad or Sarge... Will those decisions lock us out of content (beyond the situation at hand) with said characters or will further chances come up in later gameplay?

Best of luck with the game and a happy New Year!

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Always looking forward to each new release. :)
Hopefully future scenes will accomodate a lot of wildly different MC-variants, because personally I like them a tad big and dump (yet more in a primal/brutish fashion).

Will the stat building part focus soley on attributes like strength and intellect, or will we also get a possibility to work on some of the already established friend- and relationships? Would be nice to juggle both our professional and social life.
Also I've noticed that some of the recent meetings are either X or Y situations. Like, I either fool around with Hansi or the Nurse, either have an encounter with Chad or Sarge... Will those decisions lock us out of content (beyond the situation at hand) with said characters or will further chances come up in later gameplay?

Best of luck with the game and a happy New Year!
Thanks Blaidd! Well... if you like primal, I suggest you try out the f/m scene in the next update :eek:

The stat-building is entirely about stuff like strength and IQ - but that will run in tandem with the other elements you've seen so far - non-mainline plots like the Daemon and Flashbacks; Ethical Stats and the ongoing dating-sim :D Basically, most of the stats part will be like the 'school-day' in a standard game, but the rest will continue around it.

You won't be perma-locked out of characters until I give options to remove them from the game; but your relationship may be at a different level... e.g. if you went Sarge, she now regards you as a handy dildo; if you went Chad it will be easier to go wank-buddy again :LOL:

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Well... if you like primal, I suggest you try out the f/m scene in the next update
While I am mostly in the game for the gay content, I am certainly going to check it out. A big thank you at this point that you really strive to cater to all orientations. Mostly I am used to see a token effort at best, but SpaceCorps XXX really surprised me with how engaged you seem with all the various paths.

The only odd thing that I had to work around was the ever-present obsession with Anna - not sure if that one is done with, now that I left her at Sarge's pleasure chamber. From a gameplay standpoint I think if Anna would have been introduced depending on player choice as either lover-interest or close family-friend, the whole 'Finding Anna' plot still could have happened without it being a tad jarring to people who have no real romantic interest in her. ;)

Really curious now how the 'school day' and other events with gel and blend together.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
While I am mostly in the game for the gay content, I am certainly going to check it out. A big thank you at this point that you really strive to cater to all orientations. Mostly I am used to see a token effort at best, but SpaceCorps XXX really surprised me with how engaged you seem with all the various paths.

The only odd thing that I had to work around was the ever-present obsession with Anna - not sure if that one is done with, now that I left her at Sarge's pleasure chamber. From a gameplay standpoint I think if Anna would have been introduced depending on player choice as either lover-interest or close family-friend, the whole 'Finding Anna' plot still could have happened without it being a tad jarring to people who have no real romantic interest in her. ;)

Really curious now how the 'school day' and other events with gel and blend together.
Lol - the benefit of being dead centre on the Kinsey scale ;) (and having a huge number of personal kinks!)

Yes - when I come to the Phase 1 Wrap-Up and Edit, I'm going to look again at the whole Anna crush... at least giving an option to tone it down. If you left her in the dungeon, the crush is over unless you subsequently make a choice to rekindle it or still have very high relationship points with her :)

Reactions: Blaidd

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Aleyo for an amazing review! :D Really glad you liked it, and thanks for the notes... I've actually been thinking about toning down a bit of the more extreme 'stupid' jokes when I go through a big edit at the end of Phase 1 (hehe... lots to do then, a side-effect of serialisation is that some can come out a bit first draft!) I'll have a think about the Kex scene too :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes