Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've just loaded up from the last Anna scene but I can't seem to progress any further after the Drill Sergeant has finished with the MC.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I've just loaded up from the last Anna scene but I can't seem to progress any further after the Drill Sergeant has finished with the MC.
What happens... are you seeing a to be continued, or is the game freezing?

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
RanliLabz, thank you for this update, especially scene with Krathi. I really value your sense of humor, choice of songs, your writing and rendering skills, but MC really... how to say it in English... freeze me out, translating Russian street slang literally. It's really hard to associate myself with afraid child, who fear almost everything (including his own feelings) and everyone, and beside that, he's really stupid, to say mildly. First gust of fresh air was with intelligence boost injection (supiduty almost gone) and now - scene with Krathi. I don't know what you're gonna do next with MC but what he feels mating with Khumon woman - that guy I can totally associate myself with.

Another thing I want to say, I agree with Avaron1974, hands holding and head pats are really hardcore kinks, it takes courage to add them in game. Maybe not now but when MC will grow some spine or balls, better both.

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Did you saw an ending screen with buttons, pressed Continue and then small Anna image in center with no reaction on anything? I encounter this thing after I decided to look at Psychmetrics and then continue. Problem solved by loading my save again, skipping till ending screen and then I click "Would you like to see more?". I still see small Anna image right before ending screen but I just skip it.

Try to execute with high graphic processor .
Nvidia GTX 660 Ti with 2Gb VRAM is not high enough!? :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz It's working now for some reason. And thanks guys for the pointers appreciate it (y)
Your system must have freaked out with the 'officer and gentleman' sequence (the music's mp4, I think!) Thanks for the tip on that, Dysphorika :D
Same issue, can't progress after the Anna in sarge room scene, after I rescue her, the game just freeze.
Did Dysphorika or lionarslan's advice fix it for you? I've run through mine and can't find any problems...
Did you saw an ending screen with buttons, pressed Continue and then small Anna image in center with no reaction on anything? I encounter this thing after I decided to look at Psychmetrics and then continue. Problem solved by loading my save again, skipping till ending screen and then I click "Would you like to see more?". I still see small Anna image right before ending screen but I just skip it.
Cleaning up that rogue image. It shouldn't interfere with anything, though... odd! And thanks for the kind words - yeah, MC's starting point is a little divisive - for me it's all about the journey and giving you guys the chance to build him up, knock him down or keep him steady through your choices :D Also - while tenderness like hand-holding probably won't be a kink, it will be coming in a couple of updates. I like the suggestion that it be - essentially - an act of bravery (e.g. taking Anna's hand while still unsure of her reaction to his 'rescue' attempt).

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Talking about mixed feelings again - on one hand I'm thrilled I get to play the new update early but on the other I do feel sorry for you that the game was leaked. Hell, this is a pirate site and I've been one since the term pirate started to mean someone else besides the one sailing the high seas in search of a (different kind of) booty, yet the whole thing does suck considering you release your game to the public without most of the content locked behind the paywall as many other authors do. And it was really nice of you to post it here early due to it leaking, since you didn't really need to do that.

Anyhow, just decided to stop waiting for compressed one and download the full version, which probably means the compressed version will be released as soon as my download finishes. :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I think Ranli has a whipping kink, cause we are gonna have to start whipping him to make sure he uses better file types.
:LOL: I’ll never learn!
Talking about mixed feelings again - on one hand I'm thrilled I get to play the new update early but on the other I do feel sorry for you that the game was leaked. Hell, this is a pirate site and I've been one since the term pirate started to mean someone else besides the one sailing the high seas in search of a (different kind of) booty, yet the whole thing does suck considering you release your game to the public without most of the content locked behind the paywall as many other authors do. And it was really nice of you to post it here early due to it leaking, since you didn't really need to do that.

Anyhow, just decided to stop waiting for compressed one and download the full version, which probably means the compressed version will be released as soon as my download finishes. :p
Thanks Dredder - appreciate it :) Lol - hopefully the uncompressed will be worth it... especially since this is by far the biggest file size addition so far (the movie’s massive!)

Reactions: Dreadder

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Nvidia GTX 660 Ti with 2Gb VRAM is not high enough!? :)
I mean, for some reason, ren'py with daz3d models got awol (or some nvidia update, because only affect laptops with that grapic card), so if you have some problems with VN, right click on executable and pick execute with high graphic processor.

Reactions: lionarslan

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I've got a question about the jail block scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great bug-catch, ld69! Yes - looks like I accidentally gated Luke behind the bisexual orientation (an indent in the code where there shouldn't be :oops:) - so if you haven't already had sexual content with any guys, you'll be cycled to the khumon. I'll have that sorted by the hotfix next week - but if you want to see that content the quickest way to enable bisexual is to have kissed Chad in the previous scene.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Stitches

One thing that would be nice Ranli, is the "points" not blending in with the symbols. Like this latest one. +1 and the tribalism symbol are the same color and layered on some of the lines. Either give them some type of different color, drop shadow or put it not directly on the symbol.

Also the stable is still able to be clicked through

As a small aside, I would like to see what my "points" are at, since all you can see are perversions.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Stitches

One thing that would be nice Ranli, is the "points" not blending in with the symbols. Like this latest one. +1 and the tribalism symbol are the same color and layered on some of the lines. Either give them some type of different color, drop shadow or put it not directly on the symbol.

Also the stable is still able to be clicked through

As a small aside, I would like to see what my "points" are at, since all you can see are perversions.
Your right about the Tribalism points (y) a bit unclear at the mo.

The stable is a work in progress (click through will be solved when I make each character clickable for an info screen) - you'll also be able to see your aggregate relationship points for the 'dating sim' characters.

And yes - you will get to see the Ethical points too. The Progress stub in the main menu will be a way of monitoring both your Ethical Points and your career progression through the Branches... but that only become operational in Phase 2.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Wow Old lady Jaylo and Miss Munipanni.

I chuckled at them.

I can't tell what that jazzy music is, a cover of the girl from ipanema?

Since we are "gaining/losing" points in perversion, religiousness, tribalism, and with it being a bit of time between each playing of the game, it makes it a bit hard to remember which you chose earlier.

"This is not an a holiday resort" (remove an)

(slight error in continuity, the Khumon says sound can't enter or leave the cell, but munipanni talks to Rydick who grunts back, also you know lasers and somehow it being a hard mass, scifi)

Shoulder spikes deeping deep (what?)

If you go straight to interrogation the "missed peril" image is the CBT image.

Only other complaint would be text size on the hover overs

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wow Old lady Jaylo and Miss Munipanni.

I chuckled at them.

I can't tell what that jazzy music is, a cover of the girl from ipanema?

Since we are "gaining/losing" points in perversion, religiousness, tribalism, and with it being a bit of time between each playing of the game, it makes it a bit hard to remember which you chose earlier.

"This is not an a holiday resort" (remove an)

(slight error in continuity, the Khumon says sound can't enter or leave the cell, but munipanni talks to Rydick who grunts back, also you know lasers and somehow it being a hard mass, scifi)

Shoulder spikes deeping deep (what?)

If you go straight to interrogation the "missed peril" image is the CBT image.

Only other complaint would be text size on the hover overs
Old Lady Jaylo - still alive and well a thousand years from now :LOL: Yes - the soft jazz is the girl from Ipanema... exactly the sort of music the corrupt security service of a quasi-dictatorship would play.

Thanks for the bug-check (lol - deeping deep should be digging deep, although derping derp is what I see now :p); I actually just reused the no-peril image from cbt out of sheer laziness; and Rydick has... extra senses ;) (must remember a call back to that for the Rydick Patch!). Also - I know the psychometric hovers are a bit small, but it's necessary to fit it in - it looked confusing with a bigger box than the card.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes