Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Great bug-catch, ld69! Yes - looks like I accidentally gated Luke behind the bisexual orientation (an indent in the code where there shouldn't be :oops:) - so if you haven't already had sexual content with any guys, you'll be cycled to the khumon. I'll have that sorted by the hotfix next week - but if you want to see that content the quickest way to enable bisexual is to have kissed Chad in the previous scene.
Hmm, that's strange, I was able to pick him even though I have bisexual content turned off (and have a straight orientation in psychometrics), which is why I wanted to ask you if you can mark it with pink - though to be fair, it wasn't really a surprise the scene went that way...

Otherwise, great update and I really loved the scene with Krathi - nice to see MC becoming dominant, even though only for a short while. I only wish there was more content to the update but that's always the problem with good games who are updated often. :)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hmm, that's strange, I was able to pick him even though I have bisexual content turned off (and have a straight orientation in psychometrics), which is why I wanted to ask you if you can mark it with pink - though to be fair, it wasn't really a surprise the scene went that way...

Otherwise, great update and I really loved the scene with Krathi - nice to see MC becoming dominant, even though only for a short while. I only wish there was more content to the update but that's always the problem with good games who are updated often. :)
Thanks Dredder! Yeah - no pink marking this time because if you choose to get in a cell with a naked, pervy lunatic you really should expect certain outcomes :LOL: Glad you enjoyed it!
To be honest I am looking forward to bang Miss Munnipanni
After the Rydick Patch, she's up next ;)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (1100 MB): - - - -
MAC (1090 MB): - - - -

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (1100 MB): - - - -
MAC (1090 MB): - - - -
Thanks Hex! :D Much appreciated!

Reactions: -Hex-

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Took me like six hours cause i had to manually replace all images with transparency, hope i didn't miss any :KEK:
Wow! :love: Extra thanks, then... sorry for making it so tough for all the compressers and porters out there!

Reactions: -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Wow! :love: Extra thanks, then... sorry for making it so tough for all the compressers and porters out there!
np man, keep it up, your game is seriously good, i have a blast everytime i play it
plus we finally managed to get it on with the khumon (wanted to do it since her first appearance), so MC is one step closer to the harem he deserves :KEK:

Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
np man, keep it up, your game is seriously good, i have a blast everytime i play it
plus we finally managed to get it on with the khumon (wanted to do it since her first appearance), so MC is one step closer to the harem he deserves :KEK:
Thanks! :D And he certainly is... I figure that she’s the first character that’s now definitively ‘his’ - animal rules meaning that he mated her, he owns her (whether he wants to or not :LOL:) Also - Khumon females aren’t jealous about sharing their Alpha ;)

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, for some reason, ren'py with daz3d models got awol (or some nvidia update, because only affect laptops with that grapic card), so if you have some problems with VN, right click on executable and pick execute with high graphic processor.
In that case, it's worth to say I don't have a laptop, just a normal desktop. And on my Windows 7 (and Windows 10 on another PC) I don't have such parameter in context menu (and never saw one). But why are decided that all those people play with mobile devices?

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Yes! :D Not quite sure when, but I've got three races of shorties designed (you saw one of them hunting molerats during the showerblock scene with Luke and two others teased in the propaganda movie). Probably more to come - I do enjoy a bit of alien design!
Oh yah I remember, but that was more pixie sized right? I was thinking somewhere closer to midget sized... *cough* xD

• Haha

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
RanliLabz, I have a question about Ethical points. We saw Order, Tribalism but we don't know a thing about them and their meaning. Is Tribalism just a conservative way of thinking? Or is it somehow related to religious beliefs of MC? Is Order describe how much MC is sub? Or maybe it descibes the degree of attunement MC to order (meaning law) like D'n'D alignment (though it's strange he got Order points for jumping straight to Anna, bold but stupid move and clearly chaotic)?
To ease players' confusion maybe it's worth to explain these things in game. Like a lore or something like that. Or if these will be explained only in next chapter maybe it's worth to hide them (question "why MC got order points for chaotic move?" is still torturing me).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
RanliLabz, I have a question about Ethical points. We saw Order, Tribalism but we don't know a thing about them and their meaning. Is Tribalism just a conservative way of thinking? Or is it somehow related to religious beliefs of MC? Is Order describe how much MC is sub? Or maybe it descibes the degree of attunement MC to order (meaning law) like D'n'D alignment (though it's strange he got Order points for jumping straight to Anna, bold but stupid move and clearly chaotic)?
To ease players' confusion maybe it's worth to explain these things in game. Like a lore or something like that. Or if these will be explained only in next chapter maybe it's worth to hide them (question "why MC got order points for chaotic move?" is still torturing me).
Tribalism as was explained before is "Us" vs "Them", us in this case are humans and them are the non-humans of all types. So a higher tribalism is more Warhammer 40k space marines thinking on the dirty and corrupt xenos who need to be purged, while the lower end is a "can't we all just get along and love one another" type thinking.

Order is specifically that, adhering to a structured set of rules/laws, etc. So at the far end would be some Kafka-esque bureaucracy or extreme regimented society, while low end is Anarchy.

Religiousness isn't a part of either but can be woven in, think militaristic cults like Assassin's creed.

This is stuff that will mainly take hold in the later games.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh yah I remember, but that was more pixie sized right? I was thinking somewhere closer to midget sized... *cough* xD
Lol - not planning any dwarves/midgets, I'm afraid (not my personal taste). All three planned races are largely proportionate - the 6 inch Fae, the 18 inch Pixari and an unnamed 3 foot species. ;)
I've been a bit coy about them - partly to stop players choosing their responses based on the score, and instead choosing their natural reaction. somebodynobody explained it pretty well... but to avoid you being tortured I'll add something on the Anna move:
Sarge - although primarily an agent of order through her fanatical support for SpaceCorps - has violated order by taking Anna. This went against the military structure (being for personal rather than corps motives) and standard moral codes (kidnapping girls and imprisoning them in dungeons for sex is frowned on ever by SpaceCorps! :LOL:) By intervening to rescue Anna, MC restored order, and earned an Obedience point.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Lol - not planning any dwarves/midgets, I'm afraid (not my personal taste). All three planned races are largely proportionate - the 6 inch Fae, the 18 inch Pixari and an unnamed 3 foot species. ;)
Ehh, 3 feet species, good enough. ;) (Also I guess I meant midget in height, maybe not midget in overall proportions. haha)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Now we know Ranli has a foot fetish, wanting 3 or more.

I do wonder how Khumon are allowed on spacecorps with the whole eating other members thing. Also she is servicorps? I am assuming she disposes of bodies?

• Haha

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
"It isn´t what you think!" the MC needs to get better excuses
But the Take on me video with Sam is so sweet...
And the wild side was excellent. I loved this delivery. Even if it was so short

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes