Nov 9, 2017
Lol - not planning any dwarves/midgets, I'm afraid (not my personal taste). All three planned races are largely proportionate - the 6 inch Fae, the 18 inch Pixari and an unnamed 3 foot species. ;)

I've been a bit coy about them - partly to stop players choosing their responses based on the score, and instead choosing their natural reaction. somebodynobody explained it pretty well... but to avoid you being tortured I'll add something on the Anna move:
Sarge - although primarily an agent of order through her fanatical support for SpaceCorps - has violated order by taking Anna. This went against the military structure (being for personal rather than corps motives) and standard moral codes (kidnapping girls and imprisoning them in dungeons for sex is frowned on ever by SpaceCorps! :LOL:) By intervening to rescue Anna, MC restored order, and earned an Obedience point.
3 feet?!!!! Damn those are some huge cocks

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Thanks! :D And he certainly is... I figure that she’s the first character that’s now definitively ‘his’ - animal rules meaning that he mated her, he owns her (whether he wants to or not :LOL:) Also - Khumon females aren’t jealous about sharing their Alpha ;)
I'm curious, I'm not really into femdom but I'm interested on Khumon.

Is it possible to claim and be her alpha but without the femdom part? Like an alternative scenario? or is it the only way? cuz don't want my playthrough to have femdom on but still want to claim her as my own?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
In that case, it's worth to say I don't have a laptop, just a normal desktop. And on my Windows 7 (and Windows 10 on another PC) I don't have such parameter in context menu (and never saw one). But why are decided that all those people play with mobile devices?
Dunno, I read this issue on Windows 10.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I do wonder how Khumon are allowed on spacecorps with the whole eating other members thing. Also she is servicorps? I am assuming she disposes of bodies?
She is ServiCorps. Khumon are rarely signed up (Lesser Species aren't generally force-conscripted) - and def not allowed to eat people… alive or dead. It seems Krathi's psych-eval must have been flawed :LOL:
I'm curious, I'm not really into femdom but I'm interested on Khumon.
Is it possible to claim and be her alpha but without the femdom part? Like an alternative scenario? or is it the only way? cuz don't want my playthrough to have femdom on but still want to claim her as my own?
You currently have to take femdom to get Krathi (and the femdom content of your interaction with her is necessary)… but you've brought up a good point. I'm going to look into how to do all that without keeping femdom 'on your record' (y)

Reactions: L30

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Nice update it was short but it was good and i really like the idea of having short updates because it gives more time for the developer to think about the next update plus he can interact with his fans and learn what they like or dislike. The only thing i would like to see is having more choices when we interact with futa characters rather having only do it or not do it. What i want to say is why should we do it when they can do stuff for us. We can be more dominant and from what i saw in this update "the transformation in the prison" maybe in the future we can steal the wife of the demon and be the king of the demons and get some demon powers and that could open a new path.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nice update it was short but it was good and i really like the idea of having short updates because it gives more time for the developer to think about the next update plus he can interact with his fans and learn what they like or dislike. The only thing i would like to see is having more choices when we interact with futa characters rather having only do it or not do it. What i want to say is why should we do it when they can do stuff for us. We can be more dominant and from what i saw in this update "the transformation in the prison" maybe in the future we can steal the wife of the demon and be the king of the demons and get some demon powers and that could open a new path.
Thanks giraffe! :D Yes - I'm still toying with adding in an alternate to the female Daemon scene when I edit Phase 1 (e.g. having her suck you off instead of the other way round). When it comes to it, it will be on the list of 'additional scenes you'd like to see' Patreon Poll :p

I actually rather like your 'steal the Daemon King's wife' scenario... it's got that nice Hindu/Greek mythology vibe to it. I'll add it to the list of possible endings!
3 feet?!!!! Damn those are some huge cocks
Lol - you'll have to wait for Kantauri to (finally!) come in to see a three footer ;)
"It isn´t what you think!" the MC needs to get better excuses
But the Take on me video with Sam is so sweet...
And the wild side was excellent. I loved this delivery. Even if it was so short
Cheers Adamex! Lol - yes, making the video took up about half the dev time for this update :LOL: I might have to ration videos to keep the storyline coming, but I was pretty pleased with it :D

Reactions: giraffe69 and L30

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Wow how did i miss this game. Just played it and it is so good can't wait to see what is next. I love that there are many other races but i wonder can we open them all and will our gameplay matter if we are evil or good.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wow how did i miss this game. Just played it and it is so good can't wait to see what is next. I love that there are many other races but i wonder can we open them all and will our gameplay matter if we are evil or good.
Thanks kakoak! :D 5 races are currently implemented and all are unlockable (some might be marked disabled if you’re working off old saves - don’t worry though, I’ve taken account of that and you won’t need to restart for a bit). Your character choices will affect gameplay a lot - dialogue options, how others see you, and which Branches and endings you get. I don’t see it as good or evil, exactly, though - I’ll leave that for players to judge by their own Ethical standards ;)

Reactions: giraffe69 and L30

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
You currently have to take femdom to get Krathi (and the femdom content of your interaction with her is necessary)… but you've brought up a good point. I'm going to look into how to do all that without keeping femdom 'on your record' (y)
Would be really nice. I'm not into femdom at all and game forces player into femdom, beginning with medical officer who practically raped MC but it's the only way the story can go on. The same thing with Sarge (and IRL I don't know how anyone can have even a little bit of pleasure when he's forced to do kuni to someone he or she don't even like). Scene with Krathi is written quite logical and believable, it doesn't bring femdom by itself and MC's psi ability makes it just awesome. Following Krathi's logic male who claims her is her alfa and clearly not into femdom, quite the opposite.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Would be really nice. I'm not into femdom at all and game forces player into femdom, beginning with medical officer who practically raped MC but it's the only way the story can go on. The same thing with Sarge (and IRL I don't know how anyone can have even a little bit of pleasure when he's forced to do kuni to someone he or she don't even like). Scene with Krathi is written quite logical and believable, it doesn't bring femdom by itself and MC's psi ability makes it just awesome. Following Krathi's logic male who claims her is her alfa and clearly not into femdom, quite the opposite.
There's an issue with the first nurse scene and femdom - I'm planning to change that up in the final edit (adding both a get out and a m/m alternative). Sarge is pretty avoidable though!

My current thinking with Krathi is: a menu to decide whether MC liked his wildside or not... If yes, you get a Wildman card that wipes out the Krathi femdom enable (but not any previous femdom enables). If no, you just keep the femdom enable you gained and carry on. Thoughts?

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
There's an issue with the first nurse scene and femdom - I'm planning to change that up in the final edit (adding both a get out and a m/m alternative). Sarge is pretty avoidable though!

My current thinking with Krathi is: a menu to decide whether MC liked his wildside or not... If yes, you get a Wildman card that wipes out the Krathi femdom enable (but not any previous femdom enables). If no, you just keep the femdom enable you gained and carry on. Thoughts?
That would be great!

And if we're making requests and all, would it be possible to implement Pegging card without having to pick Cumswapping first? Perhaps something along the line of: "Sarge actually wanted me to lick my own cum! I'm not sure if I want to imagine what else she'd want do to me!"

Also another question I've been meaning to ask before, yet I always forget: is there any chance of including Pegging scenes without Femdom? Those two fetishes are (sadly) usually connected and while I love the first, I'm not really into latter. ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That would be great!

And if we're making requests and all, would it be possible to implement Pegging card without having to pick Cumswapping first? Perhaps something along the line of: "Sarge actually wanted me to lick my own cum! I'm not sure if I want to imagine what else she'd want do to me!"

Also another question I've been meaning to ask before, yet I always forget: is there any chance of including Pegging scenes without Femdom? Those two fetishes are (sadly) usually connected and while I love the first, I'm not really into latter. ;)
I think you currently get pegging without femdom enabled (only two scenes with peg so far, if I haven't forgotten any!) I've actually added an earlier pegging enable (just after you walk out of medbay) to fix the cumswap enable issue. Unfortunately, it means a restart to trigger it!

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Not being native English speaker I might not understand what you are suggesting. To get a Wildman card means you got an actual card in Psychometrics, am I right? And if you get that card you still got a scene with Krathi, just not the whole scene but only interesting part? And if you don't get that card you're still have a scene with Krathi but without non-femdom part? In that case it would be good. Though I would suggest a situation with card before scene with Krathi, to divide players between those who want to see the hunt and animal mating content and those who want femdom content. For some reason I feel it's two really different and not intersecting groups of players.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Not being native English speaker I might not understand what you are suggesting. To get a Wildman card means you got an actual card in Psychometrics, am I right? And if you get that card you still got a scene with Krathi, just not the whole scene but only interesting part? And if you don't get that card you're still have a scene with Krathi but without non-femdom part? In that case it would be good. Though I would suggest a situation with card before scene with Krathi, to divide players between those who want to see the hunt and animal mating content and those who want femdom content. For some reason I feel it's two really different and not intersecting groups of players.
They are different - but they do intersect, I think. But no, the Wildman card would come after and the scene would remain the same (it's a plot thing... no way MC suddenly starts fucking Krathi like an animal from where his character is). That doesn't mean players who don't play that scene won't have a future chance to take Krathi - just that they'll have to wait a while ;)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I think you currently get pegging without femdom enabled (only two scenes with peg so far, if I haven't forgotten any!) I've actually added an earlier pegging enable (just after you walk out of medbay) to fix the cumswap enable issue. Unfortunately, it means a restart to trigger it!
Hmm, are you certain it's already implemented? I restarted the game and couldn't find the trigger...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hmm, are you certain it's already implemented? I restarted the game and couldn't find the trigger...
It’s in the fantasy cloud you get straight after you come out of MedBay and into the corridor (Lady Na’amah pulls out a strap-on :devilish: )

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
It’s in the fantasy cloud you get straight after you come out of MedBay and into the corridor (Lady Na’amah pulls out a strap-on :devilish: )
Hmm, we are talking about the first time MC leaves the Medbay, just before running into Kex, right?

The only thing I get when clicking on fantasy cloud is MC being tied up with female devil (Lady Na'amah I believe) holding his face and one line of text: "Redeem this poor sinner for his Transgressions!" and that's all...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes