Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Okay, back at a proper computer! Yes - def bi content in there. pegging will always behind pink, btw (it covers all potentially homoerotic content, and currently futa content too, though I should probably give that it's own colour)

Just fixed up the second Pegging enable though - I used very similar wording to your suggestion ;)
Glad to be of service. ;) As for the new colour for futa content - perhaps you'd consider putting pegging behind that colour as well? Since pegging itself is technically completely opposite to gay content - lads don't need strapons to fuck each other after all. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RanliLabz
Dec 29, 2018
Fatima, for example, is not a fan of the RP
Well then, I say it's high time for a Reformation! Clearly, the Path of the Living God King has some deep flaws in it if the good Lord's finest creation (meaning the heavenly embodiment of perfection that is Fatima bint Safa) feels the need to distance herself from the Path. We must find a way to remove whatever force has corrupted the teachings, so that we may bring our love to our neighbours.

Those who live beyond the reach of Branson's Dome should still be within the reach of the Pastor, and if the malevolent Pastor Chang is unable to do that (likely because he's too distracted with his exorbitant paddling fixation), then I say it must fall on someone else's shoulders. Perhaps the broad shoulders of a young man whose behind was once so unjustly paddled that it were redder than a lobster fresh outta the pot. Someone who was changing folks for the better through acts of affection rather than violence. A person like that might make a mighty fine head of the cult religion.

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Glad to be of service. ;) As for the new colour for futa content - perhaps you'd consider putting pegging behind that colour as well? Since pegging itself is technically completely opposite to gay content - lads don't need strapons to fuck each other after all. :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to have a little think about that - it's a gray area :LOL: I think trans/futa is probably a kink area all on its own, though.
Well then, I say it's high time for a Reformation! Clearly, the Path of the Living God King has some deep flaws in it if the good Lord's finest creation (meaning the heavenly embodiment of perfection that is Fatima bint Safa) feels the need to distance herself from the Path. We must find a way to remove whatever force has corrupted the teachings, so that we may bring our love to our neighbours.

Those who live beyond the reach of Branson's Dome should still be within the reach of the Pastor, and if the malevolent Pastor Chang is unable to do that (likely because he's too distracted with his exorbitant paddling fixation), then I say it must fall on someone else's shoulders. Perhaps the broad shoulders of a young man whose behind was once so unjustly paddled that it were redder than a lobster fresh outta the pot. Someone who was changing folks for the better through acts of affection rather than violence. A person like that might make a mighty fine head of the cult religion.
Hehe - pretty much one of the planned endings :LOL: Chang Must Fall! Only then can the True Warriors of The Righteous Path bring Salvation to Ganymede and Purge it's people of Sin... And if some of them require Morality Chips to be inserted into the base of their skulls... well, the Faith must come first.

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder and L30

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I noticed that Sgt Kruseff doesn´t have a branch on her bio. Is that an error?
Also, Dave is not sexeable, at least not yet. Because there is no Perchta card on xenobiology

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
that scene where mc suddenly become brave and went back to Sarge is funny lol.. i thought for sure he was dreaming and will actually be wreak by her.. so far so good, may this game never become like the forgotten paradise.. hope morgana baby grow soon... * cough *

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
that scene where mc suddenly become brave and went back to Sarge is funny lol.. i thought for sure he was dreaming and will actually be wreak by her.. so far so good, may this game never become like the forgotten paradise.. hope morgana baby grow soon... * cough *
Thanks Dynasty! And thanks for a great review - it's hugely appreciated :love: Morgana's baby will have to gestate for a while - not least to give some time for more preg-sex scenes - but when it comes... :LOL: On the kinks/traits issue: I find a lot of the fun in the game is unlocking and deciding which ones to enable - and a couple are mutually exclusive. However, at the end of Phase 1 (when you go to sleep at the end of the current day) I plan a kink review where you can change your previous choices if you want. One option will be the full perv 'select all'! ;)

Anyone got a 100% save file for this they wanna share?
When I've finished the bug-fix and tech update (released early next week) I'll post up a full save file in the OP. ;)

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So I missed the first scene with the nurse and for now I don't Want to restart because I think it's a bit lame for a game with choices to save scum but wiI miss all her future scenes for now or do I get another chance?

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hi. I loved the Game. Lots of laughs and great story. However I was wishing for more penetration with the main character. He mostly just shot his wad all over the place.

Also I thought the game could have been much better if the player gets to chose one of the seven choices at the very beginning and then the story unfolds based on his choice.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So I missed the first scene with the nurse and for now I don't Want to restart because I think it's a bit lame for a game with choices to save scum but wiI miss all her future scenes for now or do I get another chance?
Absolutely! You get a second chance to get the Nurse in another Medbay scene - it's a choice between her, a male character called HanZI, or neither. There will be other chances in the future too ;)
Hi. I loved the Game. Lots of laughs and great story. However I was wishing for more penetration with the main character. He mostly just shot his wad all over the place.

Also I thought the game could have been much better if the player gets to chose one of the seven choices at the very beginning and then the story unfolds based on his choice.
Thanks! :D MC is getting a lot more penetration now, lol, and much more to come. The missions in the next Phase of the game will all be earning your way towards one of the Branches (meaning that you can concentrate entirely on one). I'm also going to make it possible to skip straight to that Phase - although there will be a long list of kinks and character to pick from if you start that way!

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Absolutely! You get a second chance to get the Nurse in another Medbay scene - it's a choice between her, a male character called HanZI, or neither. There will be other chances in the future too ;)

Thanks! :D MC is getting a lot more penetration now, lol, and much more to come. The missions in the next Phase of the game will all be earning your way towards one of the Branches (meaning that you can concentrate entirely on one). I'm also going to make it possible to skip straight to that Phase - although there will be a long list of kinks and character to pick from if you start that way!

Thanks now I know I can stand with my choices even if they are wrong :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hype for new release, and hope is game don't end too soon.. Mc have a lot of thing he can play...
Lol - there still a massive amount to go! I have a huge amount of ideas to come, so anyone looking for a game that'll keep on going for a few years can be assured of regular content ;)

Reactions: L30

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I'll have to have a little think about that - it's a gray area :LOL: I think trans/futa is probably a kink area all on its own, though.
Well, considering that pegging can only be done by a woman to a man, it's actually the exact opposite of homoerotic content, it's merely a sexual practice/fetish. ;)

Though to be fair, most people who're not into that particular fetish probably consider it as such, and wrong that they may be, the pink colour is still meant to prevent them from picking such choices, so your decision has its merit. :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well, considering that pegging can only be done by a woman to a man, it's actually the exact opposite of homoerotic content, it's merely a sexual practice/fetish. ;)

Though to be fair, most people who're not into that particular fetish probably consider it as such, and wrong that they may be, the pink colour is still meant to prevent them from picking such choices, so your decision has its merit. :)
What the hell people have with pink colour?

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes