RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Liked the update. Speacially Krathi's sex scene (female khumon), that was sexy danger. :love::love:
I wonder what was that with Jimmi, it wasn't just empathy. Not only he was feeling Krathi's emotions but his eyes and teeth changed too.

Also it was good that someone finally spelled to him that he is a telepath. Wonder if he can use this knowledge to learn something from other people mind and perhaps stop being as dumb as a wall. :ROFLMAO:

ps: It took me a few minutes to notice the Vin diesel alien...:p

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just issued the 0.2.9a bugfix and technical update over on Patreon - coming to f95 tomorrow ;) (no new content, just keeping you all in the loop)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the hell people have with pink colour?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!
Liked the update. Speacially Krathi's sex scene (female khumon), that was sexy danger. :love::love:
I wonder what was that with Jimmi, it wasn't just empathy. Not only he was feeling Krathi's emotions but his eyes and teeth changed too.

Also it was good that someone finally spelled to him that he is a telepath. Wonder if he can use this knowledge to learn something from other people mind and perhaps stop being as dumb as a wall. :ROFLMAO:

ps: It took me a few minutes to notice the Vin diesel alien...:p
Thanks :D Lol - seems like reality might be starting to crack up around Jimmi… o_O there will be further clues in the Chronicles of Rydick update next month (though that's m/m content only)

I've obviously got something in common with Jimmi, though - all the time I've spent writing plans about telepathy, the idea of 'mining' IQ points from others never occurred to me! :LOL: It's a great suggestion - and I'm going to stick it in the game in Phase 2. It'll be a nice way of earning IQ points.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Just issued the 0.2.9a bugfix and technical update over on Patreon - coming to f95 tomorrow ;) (no new content, just keeping you all in the loop)

Thanks :D Lol - seems like reality might be starting to crack up around Jimmi… o_O there will be further clues in the Chronicles of Rydick update next month (though that's m/m content only)

I've obviously got something in common with Jimmi, though - all the time I've spent writing plans about telepathy, the idea of 'mining' IQ points from others never occurred to me! :LOL: It's a great suggestion - and I'm going to stick it in the game in Phase 2. It'll be a nice way of earning IQ points.
Hopefully the players will earn some IQ points as well :))

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Or he could suck these IQ points making himself smarter and everyone else dumb so everyone will know how he felt in phase one of the game.
Nice idea, but too much writing involved :LOL: (at least over time... I suppose victims could suffer a temporary confusion like when he was staggering around hangarbay) Not sure I want him to be a full-on psychic vampire though!

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Not sure I want him to be a full-on psychic vampire though!
Oh, it was more of a joke than a serious suggestion as I can imagine the horrors of writing and rendering all these routes, although I'm pretty sure someone would appreciate the idea.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh, it was more of a joke than a serious suggestion as I can imagine the horrors of writing and rendering all these routes, although I'm pretty sure someone would appreciate the idea.
True - if any wannabe devs are out there, a psychic vampire who renders their subjects easy prey for sex is a really good plot ( :LOL: better than moving back home to join your old landlady and two lovely roomates, anyway!) I'd play it!

Reactions: L30

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

hehe, nice to know you liked the sugestion.

The deamons cards above. Does this mean there are 6 more to appear or it is just unused space? :unsure:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Does this mean Pastor Chang is really Pastor Chang Van Hellsing? Or Pastor Chang is really John Constantine? Unless he is a member of the Chaos legion and must be purged.
Chang and Monseigneur Darkfyre are truly at the sharp end of the War in Heaven :devilish: Whether he knows it or not, so is our brave young hero :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Loved the anna saving bit … How the mc walked back to her with that hat on and picked her up and walked off with her and the sarge watching on in shock dwl

I also enjoyed the little bit of the mc turning beast mode aka vampire mode hope we will see more of that in the future that he will sometime able to use that strength.

Enjoying the multiple pathways even if some of the paths are not for me.. But its gud so that everyone has something to choose from.

Lots of comedy bits in this game and laughed my ass of more then once tbh

Only time I raged out a bit was when the sarge abducted anna.. But the saving scene made it all better thank god dwl

Keep it up dev... Very nice game so far

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Loved the anna saving bit … How the mc walked back to her with that hat on and picked her up and walked off with her and the sarge watching on in shock dwl

I also enjoyed the little bit of the mc turning beast mode aka vampire mode hope we will see more of that in the future that he will sometime able to use that strength.

Enjoying the multiple pathways even if some of the paths are not for me.. But its gud so that everyone has something to choose from.

Lots of comedy bits in this game and laughed my ass of more then once tbh

Only time I raged out a bit was when the sarge abducted anna.. But the saving scene made it all better thank god dwl

Keep it up dev... Very nice game so far
Thanks Michael! :D Glad the abduction caused some rage - makes it all the sweeter to have saved her, with Sarge unable to do a thing ;) Def more 'Wildman' mode to come... underneath it all, MC has some real animal urges waiting to come out.

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say that music bit when hanzi or whatever his name is comes in for the hair cut scene at first I was like hell yeah great song.

But second time I played trough it I was like ok I heard it and tried to skip it so I skipped the song and everyone gets a minus down point caus I skipped the music dwl.

One question tho maybe I am just stupid or over looked it... But what is the password for the sister laptop in that dream sequence.

And another Question its like dream sequences...But then further in the game that security guy who takes u to jail is saying u reading the minds. Are that separate things like once thing we are reliving past things … And the other thing is we can mind read ?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Have to say that music bit when hanzi or whatever his name is comes in for the hair cut scene at first I was like hell yeah great song.

But second time I played trough it I was like ok I heard it and tried to skip it so I skipped the song and everyone gets a minus down point caus I skipped the music dwl.

One question tho maybe I am just stupid or over looked it... But what is the password for the sister laptop in that dream sequence.

And another Question its like dream sequences...But then further in the game that security guy who takes u to jail is saying u reading the minds. Are that separate things like once thing we are reliving past things … And the other thing is we can mind read ?

lol - on the music: that's unavoidable in replays... but you can afford to lose a few points here and there. I'll never design a game that makes you watch stuff you don't want to, and there are waaay more relationship points available per character than the cap! (Just try and avoid ones where you lose 2/3 points at a time with a character you like and you'll be fine.)

The password is the patreon code ;)

Reactions: michael1984

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
At least 6, knowing me :LOL: (You’ll see that I’ve left a next page option available) If Dante has 9 Circles of Hell, I’m going to have at least 10!
Oy, oy, be careful not to get stuck nel mezzo camin of rendering per una selva oscura ché la diritta via era smarrita...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes