RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks, and please make the MC's mom a busty MILF that's really craving the D! :p
Well - since you asked nicely, I'll show you a sneak peak from one of my Patreon-only minigames ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I figured it out, sort of anyway. The save files are "corrupted". Delete the save files in the game directory and in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and any new save files should be unaffected. I guess I'll have to be more careful in the future although there might be a more elegant approach to solve this issue than my sledgehammer solution (wink wink RanliLabz).
Helpful! I've never come up against the issue... Did you get to see the animation in the end?
had the same problem the game says these scenes are optional but thats complete bullshit in the first 5 minutes its trying to force some bullshit on me
Just say no to that kind of stuff. I'll admit there's a bit of an issue in the choices of the first scene, but the others are solid choices... When I do a big edit, I'm adding in several more options to Medbay that include a 'no-sexual content' and m/m content variant.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is it possible to gain the SPH trait when choosing the female A.I. (Morgana)?
Not currently, Gesvae - I need to get that in there at some point! (And get the m/m scene with Sam and the Phlaxians on the Lancelot Path) It'll be one of the options in my Patreon Poll for the big edit in a couple months time :)

Reactions: Raelis

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Well - since you asked nicely, I'll show you a sneak peak from one of my Patreon-only minigames ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helpful! I've never come up against the issue... Did you get to see the animation in the end?

Just say no to that kind of stuff. I'll admit there's a bit of an issue in the choices of the first scene, but the others are solid choices... When I do a big edit, I'm adding in several more options to Medbay that include a 'no-sexual content' and m/m content variant.
Yes I did, thanks. Interesting artistic choices but I can't say it's not entertaining. What I believe I did when I triggered the bug was to hold the ctrl button, right click and save the game. It was during the first few choices in 0.2.9. I have other ren'py games on my PC but only this one was affected. Normally, I'd experiment a bit more but I'm rather fond of my saves. Plus, I'd probably lack the knowledge to fix it anyway. If you want I can give you my current save files (the choices should be identical or very similar to the "corrupted" ones) to experiment on.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yes I did, thanks. Interesting artistic choices but I can't say it's not entertaining. What I believe I did when I triggered the bug was to hold the ctrl button, right click and save the game. It was during the first few choices in 0.2.9. I have other ren'py games on my PC but only this one was affected. Normally, I'd experiment a bit more but I'm rather fond of my saves. Plus, I'd probably lack the knowledge to fix it anyway. If you want I can give you my current save files (the choices should be identical or very similar to the "corrupted" ones) to experiment on.
Appreciate the offer! But, honestly, I’m not good enough at code to figure it out (I don’t even touch the Renpy common files - I’d probably break them the moment I opened them :LOL:)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Appreciate the offer! But, honestly, I’m not good enough at code to figure it out (I don’t even touch the Renpy common files - I’d probably break them the moment I opened them :LOL:)
It is a Ren'py thing, I have gotten it in a number of other games. Mainly it is holding fast forward while going through some choice and I think then saving. It just keeps the word skipping showing in the top left, doesn't affect anything other than seeing the word.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It is a Ren'py thing, I have gotten it in a number of other games. Mainly it is holding fast forward while going through some choice and I think then saving. It just keeps the word skipping showing in the top left, doesn't affect anything other than seeing the word.
Thank goodness! Every one can blame PyTom, then, not me :LOL: I would say that, overall, Ren’py’s a nice tool... it might not have the full functionality of Unity, but it doesn’t have the pitfalls, either.

Sep 22, 2018
Nice little update with some M/M content (tbh the 2.8 one was a little disappointing form that P.O.V). I hope we see more of Constable Ayewn Vel'Croix (in both senses) in future updates, he seems like a good boy and is hung like the proverbial horse. Also nice to have it confirmed that Luke is indeed nuttier than squirrel shit.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
mc's sis is one lewd girl.. i think she wanna eat her brother up just like every other crew on the ship.. bet she is corrupted ~ even before joining the space thingy.. she is already lewd in those flashback ~

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to Exanadae for a great review :love: Really glad you liked it!

Holy crap! I've never heard of Bill, the Galactic Hero - it sounds exactly like my set-up though! :LOL: Gotta get it and read it now (just looking at the Wikipedia page I can see a couple of my planned jokes). 2 possibilities - I've just forgotten that I did read it, or I'm the reincarnation of Harry Harrison :p
Nice little update with some M/M content (tbh the 2.8 one was a little disappointing form that P.O.V). I hope we see more of Constable Ayewn Vel'Croix (in both senses) in future updates, he seems like a good boy and is hung like the proverbial horse. Also nice to have it confirmed that Luke is indeed nuttier than squirrel shit.
Thanks Slave! :p Plenty more Constable to come... gotta get that monster out of it's package :LOL: Poor Luke! He's not a bad lad... just utterly insane.
PS: did you play the Chad route in 0.2.8? It wasn't that long, but I reckoned it was some solid m/m action. Plus MC's first guy-on-guy kiss!
mc's sis is one lewd girl.. i think she wanna eat her brother up just like every other crew on the ship.. bet she is corrupted ~ even before joining the space thingy.. she is already lewd in those flashback ~
She surely is! Cis is a trueblood Gany cowgirl in space, and if she wants a man, she'll have him! :LOL: Heck, she'll give you the clothes off her back, but if you ever try to leave they'll take you out in a sack ;)

Reactions: L30

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What did make me wonder is … Why are cole and Fatima and cis not under that pastor thumb so to speak with his religion talks.

And the mc is under that pastor spell for some reason ? Is the mc the only one who got placed under the pastor teachings ?

Would also be pretty interesting seeing a round 2 between Sarge and the mc with his new found powers well the minute he starts to control them freely ofcourse

Luved the vin diesel refrence in the jail cell scene really brought back memories of those movies with him very nice thing to implement there

Reactions: MiG80 and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What did make me wonder is … Why are cole and Fatima and cis not under that pastor thumb so to speak with his religion talks.

And the mc is under that pastor spell for some reason ? Is the mc the only one who got placed under the pastor teachings ?

Would also be pretty interesting seeing a round 2 between Sarge and the mc with his new found powers well the minute he starts to control them freely ofcourse

Luved the vin diesel refrence in the jail cell scene really brought back memories of those movies with him very nice thing to implement there
With religion, Cole, Sam, Cis, Felix, Bailey, Gilly & Anna were all taught by the Pastor too (as a Backcountry girl, Fatima wasn't under his thumb: no Sunday school, no Church). However, the Pastor took a special interest in MC - and as the most naïve of the bunch, he took it all more to heart. Anna's pretty religious too, though; and Sam believes in a less serious way than MC. As a rich kid, Cole always felt a bit above it all (and Chang couldn't as easily control him). Cis and Felix were always wilder (more like cowboys than the farmboys MC and Sam). I'll deal with Gilly and Bailey when I come to them (lol, spoilers).

In Phase 2, I'm going to have a ton more wrestling scenes - hopefully with all the main characters, and def more with Sarge. She's the wrestling 'Boss-level' though - so I reckon MC will need his powers to defeat her!

Lol - and the Chronicles of Rydick is coming along nicely. It's an extended Rydick backstory cutscene, so I've got some very fancy lighting and effects in them to try and capture that sci-noir feel - plus lots of sex, of course! :LOL: I've also been watching the films again to get the way he talks, and have really enjoyed it (I didn't like 2 & 3 when I first saw them because Pitch Black was so much better... but having rewatched them they're actually alright!)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes