ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I would... but since you don't know what I look like, you'd probably get nervous at the strange man waving frantically at you on the street. :p
Oh look..an old British guy with his dick hanging out..Hi Ranli!!! easy peasy
btw..Ranli is defending champion of the renderoff on my discord server...he needs to show y'all his Tarzan render...it is next level awesomeness...he is now challenging Ocean(dev of Summer's Gone and Where it all began) ..so if ya wanna see it..join ..link in my name..say hi or we boot you ..also you need to say hi to get access to the rooms :p

Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh look..an old British guy with his dick hanging out..Hi Ranli!!! easy peasy
btw..Ranli is defending champion of the renderoff on my discord server...he needs to show y'all his Tarzan render...it is next level awesomeness...he is now challenging Ocean(dev of Summer's Gone and Where it all began) ..so if ya wanna see it..join ..link in my name..say hi or we boot you ..also you need to say hi to get access to the rooms :p
And since Rob demanded so nicely...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raring

May 6, 2019
Loving the humor and the music choices from what I've seen so far (not that far in tho), however there's one thing I'm curious about. Does the virtual space serve any other purpose than unlocking the cards?

Reactions: RanliLabz

Akasora

Jun 3, 2017
On one screenshot you can see all the kinds of contents... so .. can you disable certain content like bisexual stuff or is it just a listing of all the contents?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
On one screenshot you can see all the kinds of contents... so .. can you disable certain content like bisexual stuff or is it just a listing of all the contents?
You start off with a blank Psychsexometrics, and the choices you make will enable different kinks... so if you don't choose a kink, the content will be hidden from you! To avoid bisexual, just don't press any of the pink choice options and you'll be fine ;)
Loving the humor and the music choices from what I've seen so far (not that far in tho), however there's one thing I'm curious about. Does the virtual space serve any other purpose than unlocking the cards?
Thanks Raring! :D The Virtual space is it's own subplot - there's another scene later on which should give you an idea of where it's going :p

Reactions: L30 and Raring

Akasora

Jun 3, 2017
You start off with a blank Psychsexometrics, and the choices you make will enable different kinks... so if you don't choose a kink, the content will be hidden from you! To avoid bisexual, just don't press any of the pink choice options and you'll be fine ;)
That's very nice! Only thing that kept me from trying it out. Will probably join your patreon if I like it enough

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Great update!
From the last time I played I always wondered why a certain green skinned alien was off limits.
Any kind of compliment to this lady before this update ended in a horrific game over :LOL:.
But not anymore we finally got to "bond" with her in a prison cell.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Great update!
From the last time I played I always wondered why a certain green skinned alien was off limits.
Any kind of compliment to this lady before this update ended in a horrific game over :LOL:.
She's so waifu it hurts...trying my dangedest to convince Ranli she NEEDS to be an LI

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great update!
:LOL: Thanks! Lol - also the first time MC's actually managed to outwit someone. Lucky he avoided the Vending Machine fate this time round ;)
She's so waifu it hurts...trying my dangedest to convince Ranli she NEEDS to be an LI
You've just given me the most amazing idea for a music video to express Krathi's inner waifu :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That Tarzan image explains why he can't talk like a normal person anymore. Too much damage to his head. At least he can give an answer if jelqing works.

• Haha

MacDog16

Oct 3, 2017
Trying to access the walkthrough during wrestling with the Drill Sergeant, I get an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/wrestlemania.rpy", line 334, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/scripts/walkthrough.rpy", line 7, in execute
    screen walkthrough_screen:
  File "game/scripts/walkthrough.rpy", line 8, in execute
    if not walkthrough_scene in persistent.walkthrough_scene_index:
  File "game/scripts/walkthrough.rpy", line 27, in execute
    for var in use_string:
  File "game/scripts/walkthrough.rpy", line 28, in execute
    add "images/walkthrough/"+walkthrough_scene+"/"+persistent.walkthrough_scene_index[walkthrough_scene][var]
KeyError: u'pro2tap'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1457, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    for var in use_string:
    add "images/walkthrough/"+walkthrough_scene+"/"+persistent.walkthrough_scene_index[walkthrough_scene][var]
  File "<screen language>", line 28, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9a) v0.2.9a
Wed Jan 29 21:31:02 2020

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah that green skinned alien chick in the jail cell if we can get her on our side we can do a two on one fight with the mc and her against sarge :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah that green skinned alien chick in the jail cell if we can get her on our side we can do a two on one fight with the mc and her against sarge :ROFLMAO:
Double teamed! And Krathi's easy going about MC taking other women (feline rules ;))
Trying to access the walkthrough during wrestling with the Drill Sergeant, I get an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    pause
    renpy.pause()
    for var in use_string:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1457, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Downloads\SpaceCorps(v0.2.9a)-v0.2.9a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    for var in use_string:
  File "<screen language>", line 28, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9a) v0.2.9a
Wed Jan 29 21:31:02 2020
Thanks MacDog! Yes - I've got some issues with the Walkthrough in Wrestlemania… it seems to happen where you've had a replay within the fight (and I can't seem to fix it... don't worry, I'll plug away until I do!) The walkthrough should work again once you get to Pandaemonium :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984 and L30

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Question for Ranli, would you ever consider a colorblind setting? Rather than the pink text for gay content and purple for trans, just put gay or trans in parenthesis at the end of the selection.

I’m very colorblind and pink and purple are going to be basically the same for me unless it’s like a midnight blueish-purple.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes