Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
in the middle of fantasy, scy fy,, robots, demons and such wild elements, we kinda need more mind control I think, it would be awesome to find ways to mind control or mind alter the females under you.

Reactions: RanliLabz

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks Michael! :D Glad the abduction caused some rage - makes it all the sweeter to have saved her, with Sarge unable to do a thing ;) Def more 'Wildman' mode to come... underneath it all, MC has some real animal urges waiting to come out.
I know everyone calls it the hat scene, but don't worry Ranli, I do know what it is actually from, so your genius is not wasted. Unless you skip an Under Siege reference.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
So the MC is psychic (or low level), which explains his resistance to the passive "no 8th branch" brainwash on the branch introduction. Is the 8th a type of secret police kinda thing, controlling everything from behind the scenes? Way I see it, he is either going to get recruited into it; recruited as a double-triple-agent AGAINST the 8th; or hooked up to power the golden throne for the God Emperor. Is this what the faith/tribalism/obedience thing is leading us into?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
lol - on the music: that's unavoidable in replays... but you can afford to lose a few points here and there. I'll never design a game that makes you watch stuff you don't want to, and there are waaay more relationship points available per character than the cap! (Just try and avoid ones where you lose 2/3 points at a time with a character you like and you'll be fine.)
Can't you just throw a flag into the persistent data and give us a safe skip option in subsequent plays? Pwetty Pwease?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So the MC is psychic (or low level), which explains his resistance to the passive "no 8th branch" brainwash on the branch introduction. Is the 8th a type of secret police kinda thing, controlling everything from behind the scenes? Way I see it, he is either going to get recruited into it; recruited as a double-triple-agent AGAINST the 8th; or hooked up to power the golden throne for the God Emperor. Is this what the faith/tribalism/obedience thing is leading us into?
Hehe - well, I'm keeping that all under my hat :censored: (especially since There Is No Eighth Branch ;)) I can say that the Ethical Stats will be part of the metrics for all possible endings, and that MC can develop into an extremely powerful psychic... which means mindcontrol, Nazgrel :p (or whatever mindcontrol Patreon allows me to get away with!)
I know everyone calls it the hat scene, but don't worry Ranli, I do know what it is actually from, so your genius is not wasted. Unless you skip an Under Siege reference.
I worry that my references are dated... :LOL: I clearly have an old soul, because Officer and a Gentleman can out before I was born!
Oy, oy, be careful not to get stuck nel mezzo camin of rendering per una selva oscura ché la diritta via era smarrita...
My course is set for an uncharted sea. (I'd respond in medieval Tuscan if I could :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and pilgrim2003
Jul 28, 2019
Just issued the 0.2.9a bugfix and technical update over on Patreon - coming to f95 tomorrow ;) (no new content, just keeping you all in the loop)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Thanks :D Lol - seems like reality might be starting to crack up around Jimmi… o_O there will be further clues in the Chronicles of Rydick update next month (though that's m/m content only)

I've obviously got something in common with Jimmi, though - all the time I've spent writing plans about telepathy, the idea of 'mining' IQ points from others never occurred to me! :LOL: It's a great suggestion - and I'm going to stick it in the game in Phase 2. It'll be a nice way of earning IQ points.
I have to assume based on this that "Ash" is a Demonic prefix or title meaning "Possesses one more penis than expected".

• Haha

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.9a] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (1090 MB): - - - -
MAC (1100 MB): - - - -

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have to assume based on this that "Ash" is a Demonic prefix or title meaning "Possesses one more penis than expected".
:LOL: Not a bad idea for the translation. They're actually the Hebrew names for demons (Lloricain is the only one I made up myself) Ashtaroth is a male demon Christians and jews adopted from the female goddess Ishtar (hence, why I made her futa!) Ashmodai's nickname is 'demon of the two sticks' - so I gave him two dicks. (SpaceCorps is weirdly logical under the cover :LOL:)
Will the new kinks be unlocked for those loading saves after the referenced scenes, or do we have to start another playthrough to unlock them?
You can unlock Wildman just by replaying the Krathi scene... You'll have to replay the Daemon scenes for Daemoniac - but you can access the Damonology screen anyway, and I've designed it so you won't miss any content if you don't.
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.9a] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (1090 MB): - - MEGA - -
MAC (1100 MB): - - MEGA - -
Many thanks, Hex! lol - sorry you had to do this a week after the last one!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Can't you just throw a flag into the persistent data and give us a safe skip option in subsequent plays? Pwetty Pwease?
Sorry Snek - I am really... really bad with persistent data (it's where 90% of my bugs come from) - so I only touch it when I absolutely have to! That's why I've got non-persistent triggers and tripwires all over the place instead. My code's a dog's breakfast! :oops:
Save file with all the kinks?
Does anyone know how the hell do I upload save files to f95? It doesn't seem to like them!

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
From the description and other comments I understand there is another music clip of sorts introduced in 0.2.9. Unfortunately, my game is stuck in "Skipping" (or at least so it says in the top left corner despite not really skipping anything) and I can't seem to find the music clip. Am I missing something?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I see there's an incest tag and wondering if that applies to the MC and his sister. Have we met the MC's mom yet? Thanks.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
From the description and other comments I understand there is another music clip of sorts introduced in 0.2.9. Unfortunately, my game is stuck in "Skipping" (or at least so it says in the top left corner despite not really skipping anything) and I can't seem to find the music clip. Am I missing something?
It's in the Luke scene (m/m content only) - halfway through the blowjob ;)
I see there's an incest tag and wondering if that applies to the MC and his sister. Have we met the MC's mom yet? Thanks.
Momma hasn't appeared in the game so far. That reminds me - I need to do some more flashbacks!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That is a ren'py problem, at some point you used ctrl to fast forward, but you hit a choice, or right clicked and saved or something and now it is just stuck saying that forever even if it isn't happening.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Is this game inevitable femdom all the way? Because having to roleplay a pussy in the first scene is a real turnoff for me.
had the same problem the game says these scenes are optional but thats complete bullshit in the first 5 minutes its trying to force some bullshit on me

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
That is a ren'py problem, at some point you used ctrl to fast forward, but you hit a choice, or right clicked and saved or something and now it is just stuck saying that forever even if it isn't happening.
I figured it out, sort of anyway. The save files are "corrupted". Delete the save files in the game directory and in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and any new save files should be unaffected. I guess I'll have to be more careful in the future although there might be a more elegant approach to solve this issue than my sledgehammer solution (wink wink RanliLabz).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes