RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz may I know when will the next update be release? For patreon and public ver... And roughly how many content? Can't wait for new update >_<
Def coming in February (patron version in mid-Feb, I think) :D It’s the Rydick Patch to the current update - so it’ll be a touch shorter than usual, but very cinematic and with extra special artwork (genuinely, it’s really fucking good!)
About those fate points will anybody really go trough with that fate religion playtrough and get in a monastery I will be shocked lol

I might do a complete faith playtrough after I explored everything else caus that seems like the most boring of every paths :ROFLMAO:

I am very interested about Fatima How she was going on about that guerrilla warfare bit if u talked to her during that standing in line while waiting on Sarge.

Hopefully that will result in a rebellion story line further down the road perhaps in fase 3 Were we will be fighting alongside Fatima :ROFLMAO: Fuck the cops Fuck the system :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol - well, even the monastery end should be hot ;) But going religious can also take you down the SpaceJihadi route... should you want to convert the Galaxy to the Righteous Path by the sword!

Oh, and you've already met a couple of Rebels... you just don't know it yet. :LOL: Watch this space, because you'll be finding out more about that in February... :censored:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I want the stars to dominate!
those white blue stars to show my fate!
Throw in the fancy babes and gape!
We gona bone till suns get reip!

Game oN!
Nice rhyme, Canto. I've been meaning to ask... where's the animation in your sig from? It's fantastic!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Def coming in February (patron version in mid-Feb, I think) :D It’s the Rydick Patch to the current update - so it’ll be a touch shorter than usual, but very cinematic and with extra special artwork (genuinely, it’s really fucking good!)

lol - well, even the monastery end should be hot ;) But going religious can also take you down the SpaceJihadi route... should you want to convert the Galaxy to the Righteous Path by the sword!

Oh, and you've already met a couple of Rebels... you just don't know it yet. :LOL: Watch this space, because you'll be finding out more about that in February... :censored:
Well that's the thing so far we only seen that pastor guy as the faith person so I haven't been feeling the faith path yet

But if u say it will give me a sword of the righteous Path by god man u changed me into a believer :cool: That be awesome

Really I met some rebels already :unsure: Well it is clear Fatima is one of them I sure as hope Jared aint one lol I hope we can get a option to put him into pandemonium :LOL:

Might have to do a 4 th playtrough just to see if i can really sense some other rebels so far u got me curious and ready to seek out them even tho i probally wouldnt know it yet :LOL:

So what u saying is we only getting rydick content ? i surely hope not ... But i do see how he can be of some assistance to the MC But will wait and see so far this game has not disapointed me in the slightest

The game really is like 95 % great humor and 1% rage and 4 % wtf :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RanliLabz

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
@RanziLabs: I may be misremembering which character's font color threw me off. Or was it a different game? Gah. Either way, high contrast is usually the best solution for readable font colors. And sometimes font choice helps too, I know that I've stopped playing some games because the "special" font they used pissed me off.

I second the suggestion of adding a symbol for choices, not just colors. Some people may prefer "blind" playthroughs, so maybe the color highlighting and symbol hint can be optional choices you can turn on and off in the menu?
There are even people, who unfortunately cannot see colours (differences) or at least some of them...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers when you wanna try your hand back on our Earth for a change:cool:
I've played that! I didn't see that! (maybe a later version?) Philly's an amazing artist.
Well that's the thing so far we only seen that pastor guy as the faith person so I haven't been feeling the faith path yet
The game really is like 95 % great humor and 1% rage and 4 % wtf :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Michael! :LOL: I’ll have to increase that to 6% wtf. The Pastor is the only Faith character in the game so far... but Patrons got a spin-off game with a bit more of that route. Yes - the next update is Rydick-centred; you’ll be getting Ms Munnipanni and the Constable after that! ;)

PS Glad you found that pic! It’s one of my faves from the game.

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I've played that! I didn't see that! (maybe a later version?) Philly's an amazing artist.

Thanks, Michael! :LOL: I’ll have to increase that to 6% wtf. The Pastor is the only Faith character in the game so far... but Patrons got a spin-off game with a bit more of that route. Yes - the next update is Rydick-centred; you’ll be getting Ms Munnipanni and the Constable after that! ;)

PS Glad you found that pic! It’s one of my faves from the game.
Awwwww that gonna suck so basicly a update just for the Gay and bi people out there this time with Rydick center content

Better be a little sexy time with a lady as well for the straight ones :ROFLMAO:

And can I say hell yeah to some ms munnipanni I see what u did there with her name another throwback to older times ;)

Sucks that patreon only has limited payment options and all involving that f.cked up creditcard that I don't use in netherland f.cked up

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I feel like that is either done by a weird war photographer (speed grapher), or a drone. However the better idea is that it is all staged, everyone in the image are actors from the service branch (will explain after), and it is just for propaganda purposes. Dude in the back is up on wires, some CG for the ships, boom, done.

Now why the service branch? Because if you watch the "intro" movie in the hangar all the stuff the Jpop singer captain shows are images with the service branch like the maid, or the khumon.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I feel like that is either done by a weird war photographer (speed grapher), or a drone. However the better idea is that it is all staged, everyone in the image are actors from the service branch (will explain after), and it is just for propaganda purposes. Dude in the back is up on wires, some CG for the ships, boom, done.

Now why the service branch? Because if you watch the "intro" movie in the hangar all the stuff the Jpop singer captain shows are images with the service branch like the maid, or the khumon.
Well that was obvious we all know that it was from that propaganda movie well if everyone played the game they would know that :)

was just trying to see if that was what the dev mend by a sword of righteous justice that's why I used that pic :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Hehe - the pic is staged, of course - like most war photos. But the SciCorps Commandos (yup, SciCorps has an armed wing ;) ) are real. They feature in another patron-only minigame (Mission to Terex) and make an appearance in the Chad sex scene.
Well that was obvious we all know that it was from that propaganda movie well if everyone played the game they would know that :)

was just trying to see if that was what the dev mend by a sword of righteous justice that's why I used that pic :)
No sword of righteous justice, Michael - MC’s religion is Righteous Path and if he goes on SpaceJihad he force converts the Galaxy to RP with violence. A bit like in the Dune series.

• Love

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Saddens me that there isn't a speed grapher though.

If you have never seen it, it is an anime about a War photographer who can only get aroused by messed up stuff in the anime it is during the action or death. I could see an adaptation of an adrenaline junkie, baseball sliding in front of those guys for the perfect shot getting the partially shown breasts and erection center frame during combat (of course remove the death and gore kink, from the dude). The rest of the anime is about he somehow gets drawn into a drug sex cult, I think there was super powers or something too. I forget.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
RanliLabz : what u said earlier
you want to convert the Galaxy to the Righteous Path by the sword!

So we definatly need a cool looking sword for that to convert the galaxy... Or just use the mc his sword between his legs to convert :ROFLMAO:

Still there are greather paths to take damn im hyped already on whats to come definatly a game that's gets u hooked

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz : what u said earlier
you want to convert the Galaxy to the Righteous Path by the sword!

So we definatly need a cool looking sword for that to convert the galaxy... Or just use the mc his sword between his legs to convert :ROFLMAO:

Still there are greather paths to take damn im hyped already on whats to come definatly a game that's gets u hooked
Well - the cock-sword joke will be in it now :LOL:
Saddens me that there isn't a speed grapher though.

If you have never seen it, it is an anime about a War photographer who can only get aroused by messed up stuff in the anime it is during the action or death. I could see an adaptation of an adrenaline junkie, baseball sliding in front of those guys for the perfect shot getting the partially shown breasts and erection center frame during combat (of course remove the death and gore kink, from the dude). The rest of the anime is about he somehow gets drawn into a drug sex cult, I think there was super powers or something too. I forget.
Hmm... I’ll have to look into speed grapher! Sounds interesting

• Haha

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Alrite I know we still early into this game feels like a big intro still but its awesome

So imo my top 5 women so far and is im sure going to change later on

1 Fatima ( who can resist that chochlate goddess )
2 Lenore Lumiere (I mean what can I say phat bottom girls lmao )
3 Klenaass Krathi (Scary bad ass with sex appeal )
4 Nurs Fiora ( Hot nurse )
5 Anna Delacroix ( Cute gf material)

Reactions: Punto and RanliLabz

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
If you want to take it to a stupid level. After many years of space religion training with his "sword" he can now call forth a "blade" made purely of cum. Just imagine MC jerking off, and splooges out a Kylo Ren Cumsabre to fight with. I don't know if it would cut, just wet things, or be used as a breeding too.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Alrite I know we still early into this game feels like a big intro still but its awesome

So imo my top 5 women so far and is im sure going to change later on

1 Fatima ( who can resist that chochlate goddess )
2 Lenore Lumiere (I mean what can I say phat bottom girls lmao )
3 Klenaass Krathi (Scary bad ass with sex appeal )
4 Nurs Fiora ( Hot nurse )
5 Anna Delacroix ( Cute gf material)
Oh, yeah, Fatima.... and her brothers! :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes