RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I am a straight person …. So even in games I have a hard time playing any other way then that

But damn RanliLabz some of those tran women u made making it definatly a struggle :LOL:

Have to praise u for that creation ;)
Thanks Michael! Well, I always like to introduce new kinks ;)
Oh, yeah, Fatima.... and her brothers! :)
Need more of the bros!
If you want to take it to a stupid level. After many years of space religion training with his "sword" he can now call forth a "blade" made purely of cum. Just imagine MC jerking off, and splooges out a Kylo Ren Cumsabre to fight with. I don't know if it would cut, just wet things, or be used as a breeding too.
Hilarious :LOL: But prob more for a fantasy than the storyline... SpaceJihad is one of the Dark paths :devilish:

Reactions: L30

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame that Krathi seems to be a cadet also ?"

Would be pretty cool to learn some fight styles from her since she is showcased as a wild arena style gladiator kind of fighter

Could surely help with the fights against Sarge even tho I called her pruty :LOL:

Get that fight lvl for the mc up to maybe a lvl 10 instead of 0 :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Shame that Krathi seems to be a cadet also ?"

Would be pretty cool to learn some fight styles from her since she is showcased as a wild arena style gladiator kind of fighter

Could surely help with the fights against Sarge even tho I called her pruty :LOL:

Get that fight lvl for the mc up to maybe a lvl 10 instead of 0 :LOL::ROFLMAO:
She will be - you'll get the chance to fight all the cadets to build up your level! ;) She's higher level though... even Sarge wouldn't put a Khumon up against a rookie! And - of course - Sarge will want to prove herself against Krathi… alpha female match!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
She will be - you'll get the chance to fight all the cadets to build up your level! ;) She's higher level though... even Sarge wouldn't put a Khumon up against a rookie! And - of course - Sarge will want to prove herself against Krathi… alpha female match!
Let me get a fight with Cole his bullying needs a whooping a few times for the past dealing he did to the MC :ROFLMAO:

Well I thought we are on good terms with Krathi after that savage sexy times we did with her lol

So I assumed that she be on our side instead of fighting us to the death like Sarge did dwl

But ur way seems cool definatly

Curious tho with how u saying Sarge against Krathi even tho Krathi is clearly a savage warrior herself she still a cadet and Sarge her power lvl :(

itsover1000.jpg

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Serious question tho: if u cant aswer yet its fine but have to try

The branches paths will we be able with every branch to rise trough the ranks or will there be in certain branches a cadet or ensign only possible ?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Let me get a fight with Cole his bullying needs a whooping a few times for the past dealing he did to the MC :ROFLMAO:

Well I thought we are on good terms with Krathi after that savage sexy times we did with her lol

So I assumed that she be on our side instead of fighting us to the death like Sarge did dwl

But ur way seems cool definatly

Curious tho with how u saying Sarge against Krathi even tho Krathi is clearly a savage warrior herself she still a cadet and Sarge her power lvl :(
Well, you'll def get the chance to fight Cole :LOL: The fights will be in the wrestling arena, as part of their training... and although Krathi's an MC fan now, she fights to WIN!
PS Krathi's only a Cadet because SpaceCorps is speciesist… she has excellent warrior skills.
Serious question tho: if u cant aswer yet its fine but have to try

The branches paths will we be able with every branch to rise trough the ranks or will there be in certain branches a cadet or ensign only possible ?
Lol - waaay to far in the future to know that now! But at least on 2 paths it will be possible to get right to the top!

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well, you'll def get the chance to fight Cole :LOL: The fights will be in the wrestling arena, as part of their training... and although Krathi's an MC fan now, she fights to WIN!
PS Krathi's only a Cadet because SpaceCorps is speciesist… she has excellent warrior skills.

Lol - waaay to far in the future to know that now! But at least on 2 paths it will be possible to get right to the top!
Thanks for answering dev appreciate it I know its far in the future but I thought cant hurt to ask im glad we get at least some sort of a shot to rise to the top of the hierarchy in certain branch tho.

And also i am glad to hear that info about Krathi makes me feel bad for her tho that she gets put as a cadet while she a exellent warrior with skills lol ohhhh now i figured something out :love: i wont spoil it for the rest but damn now it makes sense

I already got a feeling something was up with certain spacecorp things regarding certain race and such

Damn u a evil genius with this concept my hat is off to u sir

Thank god for multiple saves :ROFLMAO: Gonna be a struggle to pick sides with so many hotties on all kind of sides :love:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks for answering dev appreciate it I know its far in the future but I thought cant hurt to ask im glad we get at least some sort of a shot to rise to the top of the hierarchy in certain branch tho.

And also i am glad to hear that info about Krathi makes me feel bad for her tho that she gets put as a cadet while she a exellent warrior with skills lol ohhhh now i figured something out :love: i wont spoil it for the rest but damn now it makes sense

I already got a feeling something was up with certain spacecorp things regarding certain race and such

Damn u a evil genius with this concept my hat is off to u sir

Thank god for multiple saves :ROFLMAO: Gonna be a struggle to pick sides with so many hotties on all kind of sides :love:
You're welcome Michael! :D I do love talking about the game...
And yes, multiple saves will be necessary :LOL: (there's gonna be so much!)

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah was not aware of this game so when I noticed it come on here I played it and haven't been able to stop playing it

Feel bad that I cant pay witout a creditcard otherwise would have supported rite away

Still wanna say u doing a amazing job on this game feels definatly different then most games

Luving the comedy in this game made me laugh almost troughout the whole thing

specially the background commentary of the characters on that propaganda movie scene when they comment on the MC when he is pointing out his interst in every branch almost lol made me spit out my drink quite a few times

The Morgana ai worries me tho specially the rage she had in that vr world of hers with Anna and Nurse

Might have to take a separate path with only her as romance since she be trying to destroy me or the other women in one of her rages of jelousy :ROFLMAO:

Luv how clueless the MC is at times in certain scenes makes it just hilarious and entertaining to play trough multiple times

I do hope we can change the MC later on with a bit more intellect and with his muscle body he definatlly need some moves asap
And maybe a mentor aka Krathi to evolve that newly equired animal power that surging upward

So far the eight branch (there is no eight branch ) seems to me so far is consistent of lt krex and that fleet captain girl from the propaganda movie

With a slight voltrax guard branch guy having slight powers of that as well.

Considering how that demonic princess also was talking about that power of mind the mc has

Its clear we gonna be a force to be reckoned with later on after plenty of intelligence training dwl so far he way to stupid to get any grasp on it :LOL:

• Love

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah was not aware of this game so when I noticed it come on here I played it and haven't been able to stop playing it

Feel bad that I cant pay witout a creditcard otherwise would have supported rite away

Still wanna say u doing a amazing job on this game feels definatly different then most games

Luving the comedy in this game made me laugh almost troughout the whole thing

specially the background commentary of the characters on that propaganda movie scene when they comment on the MC when he is pointing out his interst in every branch almost lol made me spit out my drink quite a few times

The Morgana ai worries me tho specially the rage she had in that vr world of hers with Anna and Nurse

Might have to take a separate path with only her as romance since she be trying to destroy me or the other women in one of her rages of jelousy :ROFLMAO:

Luv how clueless the MC is at times in certain scenes makes it just hilarious and entertaining to play trough multiple times

I do hope we can change the MC later on with a bit more intellect and with his muscle body he definatlly need some moves asap
And maybe a mentor aka Krathi to evolve that newly equired animal power that surging upward

So far the eight branch (there is no eight branch ) seems to me so far is consistent of lt krex and that fleet captain girl from the propaganda movie

With a slight voltrax guard branch guy having slight powers of that as well.

Considering how that demonic princess also was talking about that power of mind the mc has

Its clear we gonna be a force to be reckoned with later on after plenty of intelligence training dwl so far he way to stupid to get any grasp on it :LOL:
Oh my... Good night, boy :))

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Today in weird minor characters you've built an affinity for: The really dumb Australian cadet who makes the MC look like a genius. I love his presence in the game, both because it establishes that the MC isn't the dumbest person in-universe, but also because he somehow gets into even more absurd situations, like the Patreon-exclusive gangbang.

Also, after seeing his home colony, why did I have the weird idea that in the Space Corps universe, the planet colonized by Australians accidentally got turned into a prison planet? Cause it sure looks like one.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Today in weird minor characters you've built an affinity for: The really dumb Australian cadet who makes the MC look like a genius. I love his presence in the game, both because it establishes that the MC isn't the dumbest person in-universe, but also because he somehow gets into even more absurd situations, like the Patreon-exclusive gangbang.

Also, after seeing his home colony, why did I have the weird idea that in the Space Corps universe, the planet colonized by Australians accidentally got turned into a prison planet? Cause it sure looks like one.
Thats quite a nice bit of information thanks didnt know about that

And i agree seems the MC is just a bit above the stupidity lvl of that australian cadet lol

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes