pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Ok just finished my playtrough number 8 lol still find out new stuff well I think I do

Have a feeling that Cole is higher on the Sarge shit list then us the MC even tho after what we done that might become worse or better depending if she gonna feel more respect towards us for having the balls to save Anna or she will break us even more for doing that dwl

About the phycic power we suddenly got im sure we gotten it from maybe kex the science LT after messing around in our brain But I could be wrong and could have gotten in from the parents maybe we know that in the later part of fase 1

More curious how we gotten that sudden animal like power almost vampire like in a way ? I mean maybe one of the parents had it .. Or maybe we got somehow tested on and maybe while we were ko they did a experiment on us and gave us acces to it. I am sure we get the answer of that in the later stage of fase 1 maybe 2

Also curious if it comes to a Sarge and Anna wrestling match like the MC and Sarge did the first tiem if we the MC get a chance to hit the interrupt button dwl tag in and take one for the team so to speak :ROFLMAO: That be interesting tag team wrestling lol I doubt that will be but just a funny thought
Oh my, you completely neglect the powers of the blessings of St. Sarah Alaska!!! It can certainly explain a lot in your altogether justified doubting questions ;-)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh my, you completely neglect the powers of the blessings of St. Sarah Alaska!!! It can certainly explain a lot in your altogether justified doubting questions ;-)
Well that can definatly be true however i dont believe St. Sarah alaska can give us all that dwl altho i do think there is some sort of help from that St. Sarah

But i dont believe it will have given us those two powers tbh :unsure:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well that can definatly be true however i dont believe St. Sarah alaska can give us all that dwl altho i do think there is some sort of help from that St. Sarah

But i dont believe it will have given us those two powers tbh :unsure:
We will see! It is natural to have doubts. I have named my MC "Thomas" and I am sure, this is not a simple coincidence :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe if we are on a faith playtrough later one we will have some help or powers that we can get from St Sarah Alaska dwl some special blessings :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RanliLabz

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I do have to say the separate pandora storyline is quite interesting already seemingly starting a power struggle between that demon lord and that demon princess later on both want something from the MC on seperate things.

Quite interesting to see how that gonna play out later on definatly invested into that storyline too.

For now i am exited for that interigation later on another fatbottom girl :love: I am sure we can present our defense case with our magic stick :ROFLMAO:

I know all those offenses are more mend as comical but damn he broke so many offenses it made me go wtf lol most of the offenses i would be like objection ms moneypenny :ROFLMAO:

With Cole the dev is making a good story too he is our bully but in some parts u feel sad for him and then few min later he does something or says something to the MC and makes u hate him again lol:ROFLMAO:

Rite now I dislike Sarge mostly but I do feel at some points she seems like she thinks we are acceptable as a recruit idk

Just all around great story telling so far even after 8 playtroughs im still laughing my ass off I mean not many games or movies can do that to me lol

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ok just finished my playtrough number 8 lol still find out new stuff well I think I do

Have a feeling that Cole is higher on the Sarge shit list then us the MC even tho after what we done that might become worse or better depending if she gonna feel more respect towards us for having the balls to save Anna or she will break us even more for doing that dwl

About the phycic power we suddenly got im sure we gotten it from maybe kex the science LT after messing around in our brain But I could be wrong and could have gotten in from the parents maybe we know that in the later part of fase 1

More curious how we gotten that sudden animal like power almost vampire like in a way ? I mean maybe one of the parents had it .. Or maybe we got somehow tested on and maybe while we were ko they did a experiment on us and gave us acces to it. I am sure we get the answer of that in the later stage of fase 1 maybe 2

Also curious if it comes to a Sarge and Anna wrestling match like the MC and Sarge did the first tiem if we the MC get a chance to hit the interrupt button dwl tag in and take one for the team so to speak :ROFLMAO: That be interesting tag team wrestling lol I doubt that will be but just a funny thought
Jimmi was already reading minds before meeting Lt. Kex. His transformation came after the read Krathi's mind so it should be connected with his ability to read minds and feel someone else emotions. To me it looked like he was unconsciously mimicking Krathi's sexual/hunting patterns. :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Jimmi was already reading minds before meeting Lt. Kex. His transformation came after the read Krathi's mind so it should be connected with his ability to read minds and feel someone else emotions. To me it looked like he was unconsciously mimicking Krathi's sexual/hunting patterns. :unsure:
I do think ur on to something but still it feels weird if he is regular human how he can somehow can get such teeth and eyes ?

I mean that is some crazier transformation then that mind reading thing

But i gues we will find out later on in the game ... Still really brought up questions however im not mad at those two powers dont get me wrong

Just brought up questions in my mind how he suddenly able to do that but with the limited info we have so early on in game its hard to gues.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
1580674515266.png 1580674515266.png
I do think ur on to something but still it feels weird if he is regular human how he can somehow can get such teeth and eyes ?

I mean that is some crazier transformation then that mind reading thing

But i gues we will find out later on in the game ... Still really brought up questions however im not mad at those two powers dont get me wrong

Just brought up questions in my mind how he suddenly able to do that but with the limited info we have so early on in game its hard to gues.
Most probably, our beloved MC has some super-meta-ability which produces various/different effects in relation to the different impulses he receives. You can find one important hint in the special mini-game with Pastor Chang "The Righteous Path".

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 538152 View attachment 538152

Most probably, our beloved MC has some super-meta-ability which produces various/different effects in relation to the different impulses he receives. You can find one important hint in the special mini-game with Pastor Chang "The Righteous Path".
Well for people who dont have creditcards its hard to get those hints from those mini games :(

But that does make some sense if its gonna be related to meta ability

But like i said i dont hate the powers just raising tons of questions and just eager to find out how it happend

Hopefully the mind power and that animallistic power can be seperatly trained up depending on different branches or some sorts

That we have a route were u can train up that mind reading power and a other route were u could focus more on that animal rage kind of power

Or trained up at the same time works too.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well for people who dont have creditcards its hard to get those hints from those mini games :(

But that does make some sense if its gonna be related to meta ability

But like i said i dont hate the powers just raising tons of questions and just eager to find out how it happend

Hopefully the mind power and that animallistic power can be seperatly trained up depending on different branches or some sorts

That we have a route were u can train up that mind reading power and a other route were u could focus more on that animal rage kind of power

Or trained up at the same time works too.
Oh, sorry, lad, do not be sad. It is a hint which CAN help, but can be also misleading... We will see. Anyway, I tried to write you some explanation in personal mail not to give spoilers here.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hehe - you nailed it ;) But Jimmi's more than just your standard telepath... his raw abilities are interfering with the fabric of reality.

They're very closely connected - but there will be somewhat different paths he can travel ;)
We will see! It is natural to have doubts. I have named my MC "Thomas" and I am sure, this is not a simple coincidence :)
:LOL: A very suitable name! Especially as - in the UK - we don't just have the Doubting Thomas of the Bible, but the Peeping Thomas from the Lady Godiva myths ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So question regarding the virtual stable it saying that the Sarge don't have a branch … But in the propaganda movie she saying that infantry is her branch ? so is that a over sight ?

And it saying that Krathi is servicorps ? she look more like a infantry corp type of warrior to me ? But I do know she likes to take advantage of people so I can see the servicorp tag as well

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So question regarding the virtual stable it saying that the Sarge don't have a branch … But in the propaganda movie she saying that infantry is her branch ? so is that a over sight ?

And it saying that Krathi is servicorps ? she look more like a infantry corp type of warrior to me ? But I do know she likes to take advantage of people so I can see the servicorp tag as well
Hey Michael - I fixed the Sarge card in the v0.2.9a bugfix... it now reads Fwd Infantry ;)

In a non-speciesist society, Krathi would be in Fwd Infantry... but SpaceCorps classes her as a Lesser Species so she's not eligible, and spends her days mopping floors. Perhaps MC will help the alien underclass free themselves from their shackles if his Tribalism gets high enough ;)

EDIT: I mean low enough!

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey Michael - I fixed the Sarge card in the v0.2.9a bugfix... it now reads Fwd Infantry ;)

In a non-speciesist society, Krathi would be in Fwd Infantry... but SpaceCorps classes her as a Lesser Species so she's not eligible, and spends her days mopping floors. Perhaps MC will help the alien underclass free themselves from their shackles if his Tribalism gets high enough ;)
Ok thnx for clearing that up dev appreciate it

Well that will be my mission then help all those sexy alien ladies will make a mental note about the high tribalisme needed

But then again Fatima looks like a rebel with that guerrila training she done with her brother guidance and other like minded races. So its safe to assume that helping Fatima and joining her caus will directly affect in helping the alien underclass free them self from the shackles as well :unsure:

If that is right it be awesome since Fatima is my number one girl so far dwl

And saving some sexy alien ladies in the process is a nice bonuss :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

isn't tribalism the stat that makes Jimmi more pro-human?
Anyway viva la revolución! Everyone should be free to fuck with whoever they want and to choose whatever branch they want. :LOL:
Hehe - you nailed it ;) But Jimmi's more than just your standard telepath... his raw abilities are interfering with the fabric of reality.
Makes sense considering his trips to the other realm. :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The revolution sounds indeed great to me as well

But will definatly play different routes too just to see how that works out

I am sure every route has a select few romance options that go down a certain route

So im sure we will have to follow different routes for that particular romance option lol not that im complaining I am already down to playing every possible branch

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Hmm. I am just wondering, regarding interaction of the Tribalism and the Preggo fetish. On one hand, it is pretty straightforward to see why someone who is a Species Supremacist would prioritize "keeping the species pure". On the other hand, there are variations of this (especially in, um, racial fetishist websites) which are all about "breeding the lesser species out by producing hybrids with them". I CAN bring up real life examples here, but I think they would be too depressing. (And I won't even have to bring up Nazis).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
NB: As a Terran Supremacist, you'll still have sex with aliens if you've enabled Alienlover Trait - just of the rougher sort, and without pregnancy.
You would think that the human supremacist path might have just as much pregnancy.

A. Alien slaves used for incubation for human nobility. No reason to go through that painful stuff if you have lessers to do it for you.

B. Breeding the alien out of them. Enough generations of it and they can be low tier humans.

C. Experimentation. In case of future events needing to use something else.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes