Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know any redeem codes for this? and i'm just guessing here lol since it asked if i have a code when i opened the game.
Please share the codes with me,thanks.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone know any redeem codes for this? and i'm just guessing here lol since it asked if i have a code when i opened the game.
its for patreon members they get the codes because they support the game so they get extra mini games and such

So if u want that code u have to be a patreon member that supports

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hmm. I am just wondering, regarding interaction of the Tribalism and the Preggo fetish. On one hand, it is pretty straightforward to see why someone who is a Species Supremacist would prioritize "keeping the species pure". On the other hand, there are variations of this (especially in, um, racial fetishist websites) which are all about "breeding the lesser species out by producing hybrids with them". I CAN bring up real life examples here, but I think they would be too depressing. (And I won't even have to bring up Nazis).
You would think that the human supremacist path might have just as much pregnancy.
A. Alien slaves used for incubation for human nobility. No reason to go through that painful stuff if you have lessers to do it for you.
B. Breeding the alien out of them. Enough generations of it and they can be low tier humans.
C. Experimentation. In case of future events needing to use something else.
High Tribalism will definitely restrict pregnancy in aliens severely (but perhaps a Damascene moment where MC looks at his hybrid child with a new father’s eyes could cause a sudden massive Ethics shift). I’m interested in the Handmaid’s Tale idea, though, somebody - I’ve already got some lore around about certain species being used as wet-nurses for Terran plutocrats, so surrogacy could be a rich route.
So im sure we will have to follow different routes for that particular romance option lol not that im complaining I am already down to playing every possible branch
Bang on! :D(y) You’ll be able to pursue most characters for most of the game - but at points you’ll find yourself in opposite factions to various characters.

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
High Tribalism will definitely restrict pregnancy in aliens severely (but perhaps a Damascene moment where MC looks at his hybrid child with a new father’s eyes could cause a sudden massive Ethics shift). I’m interested in the Handmaid’s Tale idea, though, somebody - I’ve already got some lore around about certain species being used as wet-nurses for Terran plutocrats, so surrogacy could be a rich route.
And that's why I really hate the handmaid's tale.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Those are related concept, but that's not quite what me and somebodynobody were talking about. We're talking about a really weird concept that showed up among "enlightened"/"liberal" white supremacists who were genuinely concerned about the "lesser races" (See: "White Man's Burden") and decided that the way to save them was to turn them white. By breeding and educating the non-white out of them. Again, I can bring up real world examples (including my own ancestors lol) but it might make people uncomfortable.

If you're going to use this trope for the Human Supremacist, it can be a way to run that route without necessarily being a rape-y asshole. MC would be more "I don't want you to go extinct, so I'm going to save you with my HUMAN HYBRID BEBBIES". (Still probably going to be an unpleasant person tho.)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
A massive thanks to Hyméros for an amazing 5* review! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, and your kind words are hugely appreciated :love:
Those are related concept, but that's not quite what me and somebodynobody were talking about. We're talking about a really weird concept that showed up among "enlightened"/"liberal" white supremacists who were genuinely concerned about the "lesser races" (See: "White Man's Burden") and decided that the way to save them was to turn them white. By breeding and educating the non-white out of them. Again, I can bring up real world examples (including my own ancestors lol) but it might make people uncomfortable.

If you're going to use this trope for the Human Supremacist, it can be a way to run that route without necessarily being a rape-y asshole. MC would be more "I don't want you to go extinct, so I'm going to save you with my HUMAN HYBRID BEBBIES". (Still probably going to be an unpleasant person tho.)
Ah - like the sort of policies in Canada, Australia and Greenland? I'm sure that I'll deal with that sort of 'progressive' racism/speciesism in the game (The Union itself is based on an unholy alliance of ultra-progressive and ultra-nationalist politics). This would probably from the mouths of secondary characters, though...

For MC, I feel more comfortable writing (and playing) a Darth Vader/Nazi/comic-book style Terran Supremacist route - I suspect that trying to get into the heads of hand-wringing 'caring' exterminators would be an unpleasant experience, whereas writing a racist asshole allows me to have a bit of fun. I'm tempted - addressing what you're talking about would be better art and a more interesting philosophical discussion - but I think it's likely that it would just put me off the route altogether!

Jezzypeto43

Oct 6, 2018
i get a renpy error during the scene where a blonde girl is sneaking behind you in the hallway. Can't rollback or ignore it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So my gues is that the rydick part will be a mini game for patreons ?

And then after that comes the update for the normal game ?

So if im rite u focus between mini game and the normal game each time ? :)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So my gues is that the rydick part will be a mini game for patreons ?

And then after that comes the update for the normal game ?

So if im rite u focus between mini game and the normal game each time ? :)
Not quite, Michael... Most of my minigames stay Patron-only forever, but Rydick will be in the main game after an early Patron release.

I've currently got 4 Patron exclusive minigames (High Wire, Mission to Terex, Chang: Righteous Path, and Phonejacked); and one free release (Project Gemini)

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Ah - like the sort of policies in Canada, Australia and Greenland? I'm sure that I'll deal with that sort of 'progressive' racism/speciesism in the game (The Union itself is based on an unholy alliance of ultra-progressive and ultra-nationalist politics). This would probably from the mouths of secondary characters, though...
Yep, that's the reference I was talking about!

For MC, I feel more comfortable writing (and playing) a Darth Vader/Nazi/comic-book style Terran Supremacist route - I suspect that trying to get into the heads of hand-wringing 'caring' exterminators would be an unpleasant experience, whereas writing a racist asshole allows me to have a bit of fun. I'm tempted - addressing what you're talking about would be better art and a more interesting philosophical discussion - but I think it's likely that it would just put me off the route altogether!
Fair enough! And I think you're right that this might be better off as a route to be explored via another character or a sidestory rather than the MC. Maybe the scientist who keeps showing up in the Patreon spin-offs?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yep, that's the reference I was talking about!

Fair enough! And I think you're right that this might be better off as a route to be explored via another character or a sidestory rather than the MC. Maybe the scientist who keeps showing up in the Patreon spin-offs?
That is very much the sort of horrible stuff Dr Lazarus is into ;)

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
i downloaded from mega and un-rarred it. there is no application for the game.
Only thing I can think of is you either got a corrupted download (do it again) missed the exe file, that should be in the first folder before you go to 'game, lib, renpy' etc. or you have a very special and sensitive antivirus/firewall that removes any .exe files it does not know. In that case, check the quarantine section and remove it/tell your anti-virus to ignore it.

Otherwise, it's anyone can guess lol. The files are for sure there in the mega link though.

I know them :) and I could tell you, but I think part of getting the content is that you gotta put some work into it so it actually means something, or just fork over a few bucks to the creator since they put a ton of effort into it and the minigames+content are really cool. But I will say that you can find this information out with a bit of effort, there is a place that pops up if you work the google search terms just right and it lists both codes. This is a 'work your fingers or fork over the cashmoney, before you work your dick.' situation.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough that fixed update …

Have to say I like the Wildman kink that's added...Just wondering will it be something just for sexual encounters or will we also have that power available later on in combat situation ? or sparring sessions ?

Still laughing my ass off with this game cant stop laughing at certain parts of it.

Nice addition with the deamon cards wondering if we can also romance one of those later on but wont be mad if its not.

The music mostly compliments certain scenes … But have to say that classical music with that nurse handjob altho funny but also little weird dwl

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just played trough that fixed update …

Have to say I like the Wildman kink that's added...Just wondering will it be something just for sexual encounters or will we also have that power available later on in combat situation ? or sparring sessions ?

Still laughing my ass off with this game cant stop laughing at certain parts of it.

Nice addition with the deamon cards wondering if we can also romance one of those later on but wont be mad if its not.

The music mostly compliments certain scenes … But have to say that classical music with that nurse handjob altho funny but also little weird dwl
I’m thinking in combat as well as sex... but I haven’t ironed out all the details on that yet! You’ll be able to romance the daemon... but I don’t see them as main love interests (for quite a while, anyway)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I’m thinking in combat as well as sex... but I haven’t ironed out all the details on that yet! You’ll be able to romance the daemon... but I don’t see them as main love interests (for quite a while, anyway)
Thanks for the quick response dev always appreciate ur response to the questions

That be pretty cool having that Wildman power for combat as well but if u think it would not go with ur plan that u made for the game I wont be mad with just the sexual thing either.

Well i kindda knew it wouldnt be a main love interest but i am hyped that they are romanceable in the future so will be exited for that

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes