RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wow this game has no boundaries lol cool
Lol - I'm sure there are some, but they're very far over the horizon where we're standing :LOL: Thanks, InstinctPro! :D
Which files do I need to delete for the game to stop thinking I've read text that I haven't?
Hey okokok… not sure what you mean? Are you talking about skipping unseen text? Because that is changed in the Settings :)

Reactions: L30

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I disabled skip unread text. Activating skip still skips everything
I'm not entirely certain, but you could try deleting log.txt in the main folder (and errors.txt and traceback.txt if they exist). Let me know if it works!

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Deleted log.txt from the main folder and the spacecorp folder in appdata/roaming/renpy and the game's still skipping unread text despite the option being disabled

Edit: Ok. Clearing the game/saves folder + the appdata folder did it

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Deleted log.txt from the main folder and the spacecorp folder in appdata/roaming/renpy and the game's still skipping unread text despite the option being disabled

Excellent! Thanks for the tip on that... when I (finally!) get round to having a FAQ and Help sheet, I'll stick that in the tech part (y)

Reactions: michael1984 and L30

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018

If you want to keep your save as backup but still want to reset what's seen and unseen as well as setting you can just delete the persistent file in the game/save and appdata/roaming/renpy/spacecorps folders

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What does make me wonder is how come Gilly Mulligan is still dressed and has her hair and such lo

Since she seemds like to be the same age as the MC and Anna and such

Did she snuck on board ? will be curious if the securicorps find her and she get put in jail as well for many violations as well dwl

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Is more surprising the securibots/security/ship AI have not found her or don't seem to care. Government things and their slacking is even a thing in the future it seems. I can only assume our friends Munnipanni and SecuriChad (security/volchek/chad), had their hands full with Rydick, Cheetara, and the MC, (using time frames it would be our friend on his rounds normally and gets random calls about MC being naked, so he was always looking for him while Munnipanni delt with Rydick, then Munnipanni got a call about our small buddy and Pussy galore, finally MC is caught and brought in. So no one ever went looking or cared about her.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is more surprising the securibots/security/ship AI have not found her or don't seem to care. Government things and their slacking is even a thing in the future it seems. I can only assume our friends Munnipanni and SecuriChad (security/volchek/chad), had their hands full with Rydick, Cheetara, and the MC, (using time frames it would be our friend on his rounds normally and gets random calls about MC being naked, so he was always looking for him while Munnipanni delt with Rydick, then Munnipanni got a call about our small buddy and Pussy galore, finally MC is caught and brought in. So no one ever went looking or cared about her.
I agree with all that ur saying there that's very reasonable to be true

But if she is the same age as everyone else why haven't she been with us the first time ? instead of hiding away very curious about that.

Maybe the same thing like Jared did only the opposite he didn't wanna go and fled away the first time

And maybe Gilly wanted to go but was forbidden by the pastor or something and she snuck on anyways lol

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hehe - it's almost like the onboard Security system can't see her - and that as long as she isn't seen by the naked eye, she can't be found ;)
But if she is the same age as everyone else why haven't she been with us the first time ? instead of hiding away very curious about that.
Force Conscription in the Union happens at 19... but Gilly is registered as 18. Funny thing is, she's been registered as 18 for longer than you might expect ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am sure we will find out more about Gilly in coming updates ?

Makes me curious to know whats up with her... Altho she not really in my top 5 hottest women so far lol still I am curious

Maybe Gilly is st sara in disguise dwl :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Damn the Chang the righteous path makes a whole lot more sense with the backstory of the mc upbringing and that pastor Chang seems to me he wanted to build a army of saints dwl with no sex alcohol or drugs f.ck that dwl:ROFLMAO:

Still a hard pass on the righteous path at least for now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks Michael! :D And glad you've been playing the minigames :p Did you get the proper welcome note with all the links to everything when you signed up?
Yup I got the welcome note and all the links and stuff just played trough all those mini games too

Have to say the mission to terex was pretty funny how the professor got fucked by those aliens altho off screen dwl

And the Chang storyline was pretty intense but was a nice bit of backstory and info about what made Chang to the preacher he is now and what he tries to build up with his teachings nice touch with the Sarah palin dwl :ROFLMAO:

The phone jacked side missions was funny as well the professor got that principal back with a vengeance dwl

I am wondering will we see any of those side mission characters back in the game itself ? or will they be stand alone characters pure for side missions like these.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yup I got the welcome note and all the links and stuff just played trough all those mini games too

Have to say the mission to terex was pretty funny how the professor got fucked by those aliens altho off screen dwl

And the Chang storyline was pretty intense but was a nice bit of backstory and info about what made Chang to the preacher he is now and what he tries to build up with his teachings nice touch with the Sarah palin dwl :ROFLMAO:

The phone jacked side missions was funny as well the professor got that principal back with a vengeance dwl

I am wondering will we see any of those side mission characters back in the game itself ? or will they be stand alone characters pure for side missions like these.
Excellent! :D All the popular characters will get into the game (you saw the Mission to Terex commandos in one of the m/m paths); and you'll be seeing 2 characters from Chang: Righteous Path in the Rydick patch (spoiler!). Prof Alpha will also be teaching you Xenobiology in Phase 2 ;)

• Love
Reactions: L30 and michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Excellent! :D All the popular characters will get into the game (you saw the Mission to Terex commandos in one of the m/m paths); and you'll be seeing 2 characters from Chang: Righteous Path in the Rydick patch (spoiler!). Prof Alpha will also be teaching you Xenobiology in Phase 2 ;)
I do hope we will get some female content as well not just the gay paths lol

Altho u slowly turning me on towards the futa ladies of the game they pretty hot I cant lie

But I do luv the prof Alpha character she damn sexy cant wait see more of her

And I seen a pic in of those post concerning that French maid lenoire or something stuck in the laundry machine was that just a promo pic or will that kind of scene happen in future updates ?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I do hope we will get some female content as well not just the gay paths lol

Altho u slowly turning me on towards the futa ladies of the game they pretty hot I cant lie

But I do luv the prof Alpha character she damn sexy cant wait see more of her

And I seen a pic in of those post concerning that French maid lenoire or something stuck in the laundry machine was that just a promo pic or will that kind of scene happen in future updates ?
It was just a joke... but it's such a great sex scenario that I'm going to do it at some point :LOL: Make sure you activate 'Creep' kink for that one, though!

• Haha

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It was just a joke... but it's such a great sex scenario that I'm going to do it at some point :LOL: Make sure you activate 'Creep' kink for that one, though!
I do hope she is a romanceable character tho cuz I do like her a lot even tho she a maid dwl :LOL: her and Fatima and Anna are definatly my favorites so far with ms monneypenny not far behind :love:

Cant wait what u come up with next dev

And i enjoyed Cis laptop pics will she be the only one of the family that we able to fool around with or also the mom ?

Looking forward to that jail intervieuw update hopefully monneypenny will be female lol we need a bit of female action after that ridick gay path that dropping in a while :ROFLMAO:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I do hope she is a romanceable character tho cuz I do like her a lot even tho she a maid dwl :LOL: her and Fatima and Anna are definatly my favorites so far with ms monneypenny not far behind :love:

Cant wait what u come up with next dev

And i enjoyed Cis laptop pics will she be the only one of the family that we able to fool around with or also the mom ?

Looking forward to that jail intervieuw update hopefully monneypenny will be female lol we need a bit of female action after that ridick gay path that dropping in a while :ROFLMAO:
Miss Munipanni's all woman! And yes - Lenore is fully romanceable ;) As far as family matters go... it's complicated! I can;t say more without too many spoilers :censored:

• Love
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes