somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It would be hard to see the girl who helped humiliate the MC.

Small weenie avoided going for a year.
We know she isn't in MC's "class".
Having more than 1 stowaway (non demon of course) seems like a hard thing to pull off.
So that leaves her going in the previous 2 years, which I don't think is possible since then MC wouldn't have been humiliated to Bulk up.

It would probably have to wait until a visitation back to the planet, same with all the other backwater named people.

I do wonder if within the game there will be a continuation of mentioned stories. Like if the nurse will actually go on that cruise and have stories from it, etc.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well at least we still can pay back Jared for all the bullying

I tried being nice against him in a different save route but he still pissed me off so now im just going full payback on Jared :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I gues ur rite about Bailey she would have been gone ahead of time but so did the Cis so its not unlikely to see Bailey like we did CIS tho ?

So I wont be surprised if we see Bailey in another section since we haven't explored much yet besides from that quick running section trough some hallways

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe she will be in the 2nd part of the game doing classes, since she would still be a cadet really.
Well if she was a cadet she would have been with us... I am sure she is ensign like Cis and we will see her maybe during the bunkmates thing

We noticed CIS too so wont be surprised if we get to see more of Gilly and Bailey before the 2d fase tbh

thanos990

Jun 10, 2017
How big do you expect the game to get after it becomes completed? Do you expect it to be the biggest sex game? Also, i would love to see getting the tall purple alien pregnant and see the child sometime :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well its a big project so will definatly be a big sex game so far we still in fase 1 what is basicly a intro in the whole story build up

Fase 2 will be more about u training up some stats as a cadet and seeing wich path u will take like flightcorp and so on

Fase 3 will probally be about u doing that corps path u taken and so on

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well if she was a cadet she would have been with us... I am sure she is ensign like Cis and we will see her maybe during the bunkmates thing

We noticed CIS too so wont be surprised if we get to see more of Gilly and Bailey before the 2d fase tbh
Really depends since this is Ranli's own military structure. Cadets/Ensigns are for people becoming commissioned officers. As of now MC is way too dumb to be anything but an infantry grunt or something of the sort but he is a cadet.

We also don't know how long each branch takes, etc.

I can't remember if we read how long previous Cis went in. However sure, the other girl might be an Ensign for a different branch, but then I would probably say we are even less likely to see her anytime soon.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Really depends since this is Ranli's own military structure. Cadets/Ensigns are for people becoming commissioned officers. As of now MC is way too dumb to be anything but an infantry grunt or something of the sort but he is a cadet.

We also don't know how long each branch takes, etc.

I can't remember if we read how long previous Cis went in. However sure, the other girl might be an Ensign for a different branch, but then I would probably say we are even less likely to see her anytime soon.
Well CIS is around 20 years old rite ? like Jared and Bailey as well ...

So there is no reason to not believe Bailey to be a ensign ? And the mc is dumb now but if u noticed kex telling the mc how he is capable to improve it so there is no way the mc wont be able to reach the rank of Ensign in fase 2 but who knows have to wait and see

But yeah cadet is the lowest so thats why no mather how stupid mc is would be cadet first ... But there is evidence that he can become more smarter with training ofcourse in fase 2 specially if he is found out and put to the 8 branch dwl

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well CIS is around 20 years old rite ? like Jared and Bailey as well ...

So there is no reason to not believe Bailey to be a ensign ? And the mc is dumb now but if u noticed kex telling the mc how he is capable to improve it so there is no way the mc wont be able to reach the rank of Ensign in fase 2 but who knows have to wait and see

But yeah cadet is the lowest so thats why no mather how stupid mc is would be cadet first ... But there is evidence that he can become more smarter with training ofcourse in fase 2
What I meant by the MC is dumb, is that he is already a cadet. The moment he was brought on board and accepted they were made cadets. Cadets in most normal militaries are people who are in training for commissioned officer status, this would require people to be of a decent intelligence.

So we have a military that will just add people into a higher ranking rather than into grunts/infantry/non commissioned officer, until they are proven their job title through I assume phase 2.

I am pretty sure you are right on Cis being 20. I haven't played that part in a few months. I don't think Jared's friend was a year or more older than him, so I would assume she would have been in his original class and he bailed on her.

What a 1 year ahead status might be we can only guess. Most of the characters we met so far, except notable people who we know are our superiors are cadets. The cat lady and red haired boy, people in the showers, etc.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What I meant by the MC is dumb, is that he is already a cadet. The moment he was brought on board and accepted they were made cadets. Cadets in most normal militaries are people who are in training for commissioned officer status, this would require people to be of a decent intelligence.

So we have a military that will just add people into a higher ranking rather than into grunts/infantry/non commissioned officer, until they are proven their job title through I assume phase 2.

I am pretty sure you are right on Cis being 20. I haven't played that part in a few months. I don't think Jared's friend was a year or more older than him, so I would assume she would have been in his original class and he bailed on her.

What a 1 year ahead status might be we can only guess. Most of the characters we met so far, except notable people who we know are our superiors are cadets. The cat lady and red haired boy, people in the showers, etc.
Well in the virtual stable Jared and CIS are both 20 so im sure Bailly 20 as well

Well karath the female warriror in jail is a cadet too but we know its because of racial backlash she would have been a higher officer otherwise.

And I doubt the rise to Ensign will take that long maybe not in fase 2 yet but definatly fase 3

I do understand what u mean with the military structure and all that

But its a game so ofcourse for comedy we have a slightly dumb mc as cadet while u normally don't see that

The red head boy in showers could be a cadet plucked up earlier from a other planet im sure most of the ones we seen in the showers were cadets exept from the science office krex and that securicorps guy and the aliens probally were higher ranking officers but due to racial backlash they are vieuwed as cadets by the corps dwl

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well in the virtual stable Jared and CIS are both 20 so im sure Bailly 20 as well

Well karath the female warriror in jail is a cadet too but we know its because of racial backlash she would have been a higher officer otherwise.

And I doubt the rise to Ensign will take that long maybe not in fase 2 yet but definatly fase 3

I do understand what u mean with the military structure and all that

But its a game so ofcourse for comedy we have a slightly dumb mc as cadet while u normally don't see that

The red head boy in showers could be a cadet plucked up earlier from a other planet im sure most of the ones we seen in the showers were cadets exept from the science office krex and that securicorps guy and the aliens probally were higher ranking officers but due to racial backlash they are vieuwed as cadets by the corps dwl
Dev already mention that Jimmi is more naive than anything else because of his sheltered religious upbringing. He is not below average inteligence when not suffering from repeated concussions. :p

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ranli has said that he is not using the normal distinctions between commissioned and non-commissioned officers. So in this game with a single military rather than separate army, navy and air force branches, it goes something like Cadet, Ensign, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain. There are presumably ranks not yet mentioned.

So Bailey would most likely be an ensign since she appeared to be the same age as Jared and older than MC. I believe that when she was drafted she would've had a shitty attitude and quickly become insubordinate; with that in mind I predict that she ended up in ServiceCorps doing the absolute worst jobs imaginable or Comfort Section where her experiences have left her even more broken than Luke :eek:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah that Sarge mandhandling us will be the dead of a lot of braincells for the MC :ROFLMAO:

Until we can freely tap into that beastmode power then we can actually do something back at the Sarge

It was pretty funny how the mc stumbled around when he was waking back up and the nurse was like get back in line u big beautiful freak :ROFLMAO:

Cant wait to see what sarge will do in a fight against Jared :LOL:

When she fighting Anna or Fatima I will expect a interrupt option :ROFLMAO: Because of that silverback trait that I have on :unsure:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Massive thanks to LewdMiester001 for an amazing 5* review! Glad I've got you on the edge of your seat, and plenty more exciting revelations to come! :p

We will need Ranli to clear it up.
The I shall! :D Quite right on Cadets - because it's a Recruitment Centre Ship, most of the characters are Cadets and Trainers. And - like michael1984 says - many of the Cadets have been fairly recently picked up, including Luke and Chad (you saw Chad's 'recruitment' in one of the minicomics :LOL:) Many of the aliens on board have been there for a bit longer

As far as ages go:
Cis, Cole, Felix & Bailey are 20 (last year's intake, but Cole is a 'special' circumstance)
MC, Sam, Anna & Fatima are 19 (the current intake)
Gilly is 18 (so next year's intake - but with a whole storyline thing!)

So Bailey would most likely be an ensign since she appeared to be the same age as Jared and older than MC. I believe that when she was drafted she would've had a shitty attitude and quickly become insubordinate; with that in mind I predict that she ended up in ServiceCorps doing the absolute worst jobs imaginable or Comfort Section where her experiences have left her even more broken than Luke :eek:
A good guess, considering my style, but you'll be finding out what happened to Bailey in a flashback... Hint: she absconded at the same time as Cole... and has done rather well for herself ;) Villain alert!

How big do you expect the game to get after it becomes completed? Do you expect it to be the biggest sex game? Also, i would love to see getting the tall purple alien pregnant and see the child sometime :D
Lol - yes! I genuinely want SpaceCorps to be the biggest sex game out there - with tons of different paths and branches and endings that allow for multiple playthroughs, and a load of Spin-Offs! A Kex pregnancy is def part of the Pregger-Nut plans (but not for a fair bit!)

When she fighting Anna or Fatima I will expect a interrupt option :ROFLMAO: Because of that silverback trait that I have on :unsure:
Silverback only bans non-MC f/m stuff (it means, for instance, that you won't see Cole fight Fatima, or Sarge fight Sam) But I really like the idea of an 'Tag-In' option if you want to save one of the girls - whatever you kink options are. Of course, while Anna might like you saving her, I imagine Fatima would be annoyed at your interruption ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Massive thanks to LewdMiester001 for an amazing 5* review! Glad I've got you on the edge of your seat, and plenty more exciting revelations to come! :p

The I shall! :D Quite right on Cadets - because it's a Recruitment Centre Ship, most of the characters are Cadets and Trainers. And - like michael1984 says - many of the Cadets have been fairly recently picked up, including Luke and Chad (you saw Chad's 'recruitment' in one of the minicomics :LOL:) Many of the aliens on board have been there for a bit longer

As far as ages go:
Cis, Cole, Felix & Bailey are 20 (last year's intake, but Cole is a 'special' circumstance)
MC, Sam, Anna & Fatima are 19 (the current intake)
Gilly is 18 (so next year's intake - but with a whole storyline thing!)

A good guess, considering my style, but you'll be finding out what happened to Bailey in a flashback... Hint: she absconded at the same time as Cole... and has done rather well for herself ;) Villain alert!

Lol - yes! I genuinely want SpaceCorps to be the biggest sex game out there - with tons of different paths and branches and endings that allow for multiple playthroughs, and a load of Spin-Offs! A Kex pregnancy is def part of the Pregger-Nut plans (but not for a fair bit!)

Silverback only bans non-MC f/m stuff (it means, for instance, that you won't see Cole fight Fatima, or Sarge fight Sam) But I really like the idea of an 'Tag-In' option if you want to save one of the girls - whatever you kink options are. Of course, while Anna might like you saving her, I imagine Fatima would be annoyed at your interruption ;)
Thanks dev cleared a lot of stuff up with that post of urs appreciate it alot

Glad u like the idea of a tag in option and like u said it could work because some characters might be for it and some characters can give u a down point like Fatima

Glad I was spot on on the ages of the characters exept Gilly lol

very curious about the Gilly storyline hopefully we will see that a bit worked out in fase 1 still ?

Awww only a flashback of Bailey dev :( :p We need vengeance on her too not just Jared :ROFLMAO:

Well we already got morgana pregnant of all the women so far I fear Morgana the most considering she was a evil witch back in the day and a powerfull one to boot :ROFLMAO: So I had no choice but to nut in her :LOL:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
very curious about the Gilly storyline hopefully we will see that a bit worked out in fase 1 still ?

Awww only a flashback of Bailey dev :( :p We need vengeance on her too not just Jared :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure the Gilly storyline will be in Phase 2 now (she didn't get the Patreon Poll numbers for Phase 1!)

But the flashback of Bailey is only the start of her storyline. Vengeance can still be yours... and maybe Cole's too ;)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes