RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well, if I'd have to take a guess, I'd say she joined the rebels. As for Cole, could it be that she screwed him over/used him somehow? He didn't really look like the one with brains or balls in that particular pair. It's also possible he was relieved when Spacecorps finally caught him - not because of him growing a conscious, but because of him being in... extremely unpleasant circumstances...

I admit I wanted to pay him back big time for everything and crush him into dust at first so I chose the rude options against him but the more MC interacted with him, the more I felt pity for him - hell, it was like kicking a beaten wet (erm, nonsexually wet, that is) castrated dog. Besides, he doesn't act like a complete douche if you don't push him or openly pity him too much, so it looks to me that his assholeness is simply a kind of defence mechanism. So, while my MC probably won't make friends with him, he just doesn't seem worth MC's ire. *shrugs*

Now Bailey on the other hand - I can't wait to pound her little ass into ground for a little payback. :p
You are now 60% right :LOL:

Yes, Cole's actually not a monster (yet, lol - depends which path you take in future!) and is still 'saveable' or ignorable. Bailey is actually a genuinely bad person... one of the few in the game... and revenge upon her can be sweet ;)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
We're getting closer, lads! Keep on guessing and we'll get there eventually. :D Well, either that or wait and see but that would be rather boring. :p

And I can't wait for that sweet revenge. :devilish:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
We all know Cole is just a shit spy, he was in training/education by his evil girlfriend. So we have to give him a change of heart to switch sides, or you know he will betray us in the end for her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RanliLabz

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I just finished playing this for the first time, and would like to give my impressions of the game. First of all, it is a solid game for a Ren'Py project. I find it rather linear, but that is a problem with most Ren'Py projects. It's a fresh setting, and the humor is interesting. There are some things that need some work:

1. You really need to revise your ranking structure. As it is, it makes no sense at all. I understand that this is an alternate future setting, which gives you some leeway; but there is a long tradition of rank structures that is being muddled here, which makes no sense to those of us from the military.
    • Sergeants are non-commissioned officers (NCOs), which are NOT considered officers at all in the military. Take it from a Navy veteran, NCOs are not permitted in the officer's clubs, officer's mess, or "the officer's showers". If you're going to have a sergeant permitted to use the Officer's facilities, it would be better to explain that as the Drill Sergeant she is afforded that luxury to maintain distance from the conscripts that she is training. Alternately you could change the Sergeant into a Warrant Officer (often refered to as Warrant), which is often the route enlisted persons take to become officers.
    • An Ensign IS an officer. If you want Cis to NOT be an officer, I suggest you call her a "Cadet" rather than Ensign. Ensign would be reserved for when she finished flight school most likely at which point she would be an officer and could order a sergeant around. Ensign is only a naval rank, but most space-based military organizations are based on Naval Tradition, so that fits.
  2. I was happy with most of your work in keeping the content friendly to the reader regardless of their preferences. There was only one instance that this failed me, and it was rather upsetting:
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
      I don't expect you to change the scene based on my experience with it, but I thought I would let you know how I felt since it was the ONLY scene I had any major issue with.
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed the game despite the above issues, and will be contributing to your SubscribeStar page shortly (As I am morally opposed to Patreon). Thank you for an overall enjoyable experience.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I just finished playing this for the first time, and would like to give my impressions of the game. First of all, it is a solid game for a Ren'Py project. I find it rather linear, but that is a problem with most Ren'Py projects. It's a fresh setting, and the humor is interesting. There are some things that need some work:

1. You really need to revise your ranking structure. As it is, it makes no sense at all. I understand that this is an alternate future setting, which gives you some leeway; but there is a long tradition of rank structures that is being muddled here, which makes no sense to those of us from the military.
    • Sergeants are non-commissioned officers (NCOs), which are NOT considered officers at all in the military. Take it from a Navy veteran, NCOs are not permitted in the officer's clubs, officer's mess, or "the officer's showers". If you're going to have a sergeant permitted to use the Officer's facilities, it would be better to explain that as the Drill Sergeant she is afforded that luxury to maintain distance from the conscripts that she is training. Alternately you could change the Sergeant into a Warrant Officer (often refered to as Warrant), which is often the route enlisted persons take to become officers.
    • An Ensign IS an officer. If you want Cis to NOT be an officer, I suggest you call her a "Cadet" rather than Ensign. Ensign would be reserved for when she finished flight school most likely at which point she would be an officer and could order a sergeant around. Ensign is only a naval rank, but most space-based military organizations are based on Naval Tradition, so that fits.
  2. I was happy with most of your work in keeping the content friendly to the reader regardless of their preferences. There was only one instance that this failed me, and it was rather upsetting:
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
      I don't expect you to change the scene based on my experience with it, but I thought I would let you know how I felt since it was the ONLY scene I had any major issue with.
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed the game despite the above issues, and will be contributing to your SubscribeStar page shortly (As I am morally opposed to Patreon). Thank you for an overall enjoyable experience.
Hi Elerneron! And thanks for Subscribing! :D Much appreciated! Really glad you enjoyed playing the game, and onto your comments:
1. SpaceCorps has a very different rank structure to our current militaries - it's 1000 years in the future and is the result of the merger of all Earth and other Union planet military structures... along with Unions, health-care systems, etc. I actually discuss the rank differences within the game at several points (e.g. MC's surprise that the Nurse outranks the Sergeant). Although my only military experience is a couple of years in the Cadets (UK), I've done a fair bit of reading about comparative ranks, and quite carefully structured it all. :)

The Union is an extremely militarised (to the point of quasi-fascist) society, but with a surprisingly progressive streak. They've completely erased the distinction between NCO and Officer - meaning every member of SpaceCorps starts as a Cadet, the next rung in several branches is Ensign, and Sergeants are considered mid-ranking officers. The fact that the NCO/Officer distinction has begun to re-emerge despite this will be part of the storyline (e.g. the Officer's Showers are actually non-reg... a bit of onboard corruption ;))

2. I can appreciate your issue with the 'Saving Anna' scene - because it was a mission-style encounter, I actually designed it to present you with a stark choice, but I also feel it's consistent with the narrative (i.e. that if you attack a Sergeant in an organisation like SpaceCorps, you probably will die - whether at her hands or in the court-martial. Whether you're in the right or not.) Hopefully, the rage you feel toward the Sergeant will make bringing her to justice or to heel all the sweeter.

3. Thanks! :love:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

Heh, I know what you mean but since most games and even some SF stories like Ender's game (damn, did that one annoy me) only seem to know privates, sergeants, captains and generals, I kind of got used to it myself.

Judging from your post I'd guess you're either from US or some Commonwealth country, right? Because a warrant officer is a rank not used in other militaries and as for ensign - similar rank is actually used for a NCO rank or an officer cadet in some European militaries. Though to be fair, the rank structure in Spacecorps does seem to loosely follow the US system, if nothing else by language being used. :) Using officer cadet might be a better choice - it would make sense however, that Spacecorps changed the ranking system quite a bit. Sure, no organization is as bound to tradition as is the military - navy even more so, but keep in mind that several thousand years have passed since "our" ranking structure was used. If nothing else, historical ranks left some "strange" marks on contemporary rank structure as well - like lieutenant general outranking a major general for instance. :D

As for not having a non-femdom option for saving Anne - yeah, I feel you there. I'd love to have a more dominant option but Sarge easily killing MC did make much more sense than him achieving anything by it. She is a trained and highly experienced killing machine, while he is nothing but a naive country bumpkin for now. I suppose one way to add a less femdom option could be that MC decides to attack Sarge and while she easily throws him around and is completely amused by him even trying something like that (though she might feel a bit of respect for him having the balls) they get interrupted by a Volchak MP who drags MC's sorry ass to the brig.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I for one didn't mind the rescue of Anna part simply because even if it was femdom it was basicly just a bit of p.ssy licking dwl

But I am mostly against femdom stuff so it did bug me a bit that we only had femdom choices but considering the end result we got Anna back and the look on sarge her face was priceless and gud enough for me to handle some femdom :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As for not having a non-femdom option for saving Anne - yeah, I feel you there. I'd love to have a more dominant option but Sarge easily killing MC did make much more sense than him achieving anything by it. She is a trained and highly experienced killing machine, while he is nothing but a naive country bumpkin for now. I suppose one way to add a less femdom option could be that MC decides to attack Sarge and while she easily throws him around and is completely amused by him even trying something like that (though she might feel a bit of respect for him having the balls) they get interrupted by a Volchak MP who drags MC's sorry ass to the brig.
She wasn't very amused before during training, i doubt she would be now after seeing Jimmi messing up with "her doll".
Bet she will want to kick his ass again in the next training section. :p

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
She wasn't very amused before during training, i doubt she would be now after seeing Jimmi messing up with "her doll".
Bet she will want to kick his ass again in the next training section. :p
Well, I meant she would be amused by MC being optimistic enough to even try attacking her but MP should definitely arrive very soon, because I doubt her amusement would last long before turning into "enough of playing around, time to crush him like a bug". :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Regarding Sarge I think we impressed her a little and got a little respect from her for doing that rescue...

Will she get back at us for it most definatly.... But I think deep down we earned a little respect :ROFLMAO:

And we already dominated the Sarge once with our meatstick between her butt cheecks so im sure we can do a sneak atack or diversion again in the future :LOL: might end up in some peril content dwl

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Be funny during the upcoming intervieuw with miss moneypenny if we suddenly get a option to say OBJECTION to all those charges dwl :ROFLMAO: At the very least we need a attorney because damn the MC has been slammed with a dozen charges :LOL:

That Volchack cop definatly has it in for us maybe he still mad that we spied on his little gf science officer krex in that shower room scene dwl maybe that's why he slammed us with all those charges

Or maybe it is because of Morgana because she was pretty pissed about the whole nurse f.cking dwl she could have done something to make all those charges come to light for that securicorps guy :unsure:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think you are assuming he is into Kex, or is that even him.

He knows about psi people and he I would assume would know if Kex was one.

Plus he did warn MC when peeking into his thoughts and none were of her, so I doubt he has it in for MC, just he has a justice boner and wants to be raised above being a sub species who only breeds like an animal.

It would be nice to blame Morgana, but I am pretty sure if you went Lancelot you would end up in the same place. So more than likely it is just basic programs running and monitoring individuals and MC obviously broke them.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, if we assume the MC is psychic and further assume that there is a branch of SpaceCorps for those with psychic abilities (there isn't, obviously, because we would have been told which of the 7 branches that was during the orientation video) then it would follow that this branch would want to assess MC's abilities and an effective way to do that would be to put him alone in a room with a powerful psychic, skilled in interrogation, who could determine his skill level and assign him a role based on that.

This is all hypothetical of course because, as we all know, there is no such branch of SpaceCorps.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Even if you go by that assumption, that would probably be a science officer like Kex, instead of what seems to be a run of the mill police woman. Of course we can't begin to know what she was trained for or has to deal with, be careful if she mentions anything about 66, be it the route, or the order.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well I agree the MC broke a lot of the rules lmao but who caught him ? I mean that security bot mark ? dwl

I am guesing someone or something is gunning for the MC because how else can all those offenses been caught by someone ?

Will be interesting to understand how and who has caught all those offenses are there like spycams everywere that be crazy dwl :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes