somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would assume at some point he has been "tagged" probably his dog tags showing where he is.

The offenses he has been charged with a bunch are straight forward, like him not being where he should be at the time he should be. I think that was at least 3 or so of the charges, him being nude was him being seen naked by the cop, chad, and the bots or other characters.

If it was via dog tags, then once it was stated he was AWOL the cops were on his tail, but he literally ran around the ship and thus the guards had to also run around and hop between floors as he did.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well there should be some softening circumstances like the being naked no one gave him clothes yes lmao

The offense with him being somewere he shouldn't be like that Sarge quarters its easily defendable because we were only trying to rescue Anna

But I am sure miss moneypenny will understand and give us maybe a spanking and handjob and let us off with a warning dwl

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The MC did try to tell the volchek about why he was naked. However it was MC's choice to run around trying to save Anna, he could have left it to the securicorps since that is their job.

She is also not being charged because she was a victim, as he said. The MC in his fit of worry ran off from where he should be and the security team does have right to charge him for it, for all they know he could be a spy, or saboteur.

The MC had no proof anything bad was happening to Anna, or where she was, he went AWOL, running around the ship, inconveniencing multiple other workers and finally broke into a superior officer's quarters.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well maybe that's true but I would break any rule for Anna :ROFLMAO:

Well the MC seen the video footage of that scene with sarge and Anna that was proof enough something got wrong lol

And the security should be taking the Sarge under arrest then as well for kidnapping charges

And the nurse and science officer should be placed under arrest as well since they broke some rules too dwl

So all things considerd I feel the MC is getting the short end of the stick :unsure:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sarge will probably get a slap on the wrist. As Ranli mentioned there is some corruption on the ship, otherwise those showers wouldn't exist, and yeah all the people having sex would have to be brought on charges, which as of now is 90% of everyone we have met so far.

The MC is a newbie and expendable. Just like any apprentice or internship, he is throwaway in the eyes of the military juggernaut. A science officer, drill sergeant, nurse/doctor, or maestro? Are all much more necessary.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sarge will probably get a slap on the wrist. As Ranli mentioned there is some corruption on the ship, otherwise those showers wouldn't exist, and yeah all the people having sex would have to be brought on charges, which as of now is 90% of everyone we have met so far.

The MC is a newbie and expendable. Just like any apprentice or internship, he is throwaway in the eyes of the military juggernaut. A science officer, drill sergeant, nurse/doctor, or maestro? Are all much more necessary.
Sadly that's so true

But I am sure we will figure something out to get out of jail

Maybe a get out of jail free card :ROFLMAO:

Or Fatima and her rebellion can get the mc out with a jailbreak :ROFLMAO:

Or the nurse and science officer and Morgana will come to our defence and interrupt the intervieuw to help us out :unsure:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
michael1984, somebodynobody, lemonfreak, Dysphorika - well, as you know, I never give spoilers. :LOL: Yes I do! All the time! But I suspect MC will be getting out of jail the old fashioned way ;) I do plan to have the jail as one of the new 'game over/replay' options in Phase 2, though!

Oh - and somebodynobody got it right about the Volchak Constable... justice boner and proving his species' worth is his motivation. Miss Munipanni, on the other hand... :censored:

Reactions: michael1984 and L30

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I really hope that due to all the hate for femdom you wont take it out of the game, since for me its the best thing in this game, along with the humor and art of course.
:p Course not! Lol - I’m a femdom fan, and it it fits into plenty of storylines. I don’t think there’s much hate for it... just that some players like alternatives... and where I can, I’m usually willing to consider them.
I think Ms. Munnipanni will use MC to do her dirty work, like fetch quests of the last remaining gogo dancer boots and 60s era music records.
Lol - well, she will be one of the Trainers in Phase 2 ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
:p Course not! Lol - I’m a femdom fan, and it it fits into plenty of storylines. I don’t think there’s much hate for it... just that some players like alternatives... and where I can, I’m usually willing to consider them.

Lol - well, she will be one of the Trainers in Phase 2 ;)
Training montage to 'These Boots Are Made For Walking'?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I think Ms. Munnipanni will use MC to do her dirty work, like fetch quests of the last remaining gogo dancer boots and 60s era music records.
Time travel? ;)
Training montage to 'These Boots Are Made For Walking'?
All things 60's - tho perhaps with a twist :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Time travel? ;)

All things 60's - tho perhaps with a twist :LOL:
Not sure if you have ever seen cowboy bebop it is a space sci-fi anime set in the kind of distant future. Lot of jokes and stuff.

Anyways, there is an episode where they get a I think vhs/betamax tape. So the episode is some of them trying to find a player, being those things haven't existed in a long time, they then finally have to go to a museum on an abandoned planet to get one, just to watch the tape.

I figured it would be something very Miss Munnipanni would do in a bond sort of way, sending MC on a secret mission to do something, but his real goal is to get those go go boots, or just something else kind of bond related.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This is a great game! Wow, the demon scenes are intense. I love it!

Do you plan to add more gay masculine content?

The forced fight with the commander is a bit much tho lol
Thanks Sam :D Glad you're enjoying it... and plenty more daemon to come! You're in luck with the gay masculine content... there's a big chunk coming in the next update (the Rydick character you saw in the Brig and more!) ;)
Maybe she will use Jimmi to attempt to discover anything about the 8th branch? :alien::alien:
Well... some of the Branches might be involved in a power struggle. Not the 8th, tho, since there's no such thing... but if there were, the elite Division 9 of SecuriCorps might have a problem with it :LOL:
Not sure if you have ever seen cowboy bebop it is a space sci-fi anime set in the kind of distant future. Lot of jokes and stuff.

Anyways, there is an episode where they get a I think vhs/betamax tape. So the episode is some of them trying to find a player, being those things haven't existed in a long time, they then finally have to go to a museum on an abandoned planet to get one, just to watch the tape.

I figured it would be something very Miss Munnipanni would do in a bond sort of way, sending MC on a secret mission to do something, but his real goal is to get those go go boots, or just something else kind of bond related.
I haven't! But that's exactly the kind of weirdness I hope for from future missions :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes