RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So what should I do play this or wait for the f/m version that has that similar outcome

Caus if that f/m version has that same info as the m/m version has then ill just wait for that f/m version lol more my cup of tea

otherwise ill just swallow my pride and just play trough some m/m
Probably a fair while - and it will be different information leading to the same... well, I guess the best way to say it is boss fight. But with different characters and organisations and so on. Up to you!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Sex is always avoidable (well, more or less)

Absolutely no forced content - it simply has a sub-storyline of its own. There will be an f/m version leading to a similar outcome, but with different characters.
Honestly, I am very curious. I can not imagine a f/m alternative of the same importance and oddity as the treaty between M.D. and R. o_O

Reactions: RanliLabz

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Probably a fair while - and it will be different information leading to the same... well, I guess the best way to say it is boss fight. But with different characters and organisations and so on. Up to you!
Damn u ranli :LOL: two different boss fights and orginsations and characters that's a tough choice

And almost makes it impossible to not play both paths just to get the full sense of things

So basicly its a forced upon m/m situation to a certain degree if u wanna have the full info of it all dwl :ROFLMAO:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Honestly, I am very curious. I can not imagine a f/m alternative of the same importance and oddity as the treaty between M.D. and R. o_O
Well - that's the character stuff, so it won't be the same. But I have f/m and m/m analogues for kinks and major storylines, even if the details aren't the same (e.g. HanZi and the Nurse have pretty different stories but fulfil similar roles in the Medbay scene)
Damn u ranli :LOL: two different boss fights and orginsations and characters that's a tough choice

And almost makes it impossible to not play both paths just to get the full sense of things

So basicly its a forced upon m/m situation to a certain degree if u wanna have the full info of it all dwl :ROFLMAO:
Lol - well it's all forced if you want to see everything! :LOL: But it won't interrupt the grand storyline to not do it, or to only do one (like the Wildman scene with Krathi - m/m players haven't had their analogue for that yet.)

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018

Definitely. Although I have my personal preferences, I study carefully all the routes. :p Recommend to do the same, at least in this game ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well - that's the character stuff, so it won't be the same. But I have f/m and m/m analogues for kinks and major storylines, even if the details aren't the same (e.g. HanZi and the Nurse have pretty different stories but fulfil similar roles in the Medbay scene)

Lol - well it's all forced if you want to see everything! :LOL: But it won't interrupt the grand storyline to not do it, or to only do one (like the Wildman scene with Krathi - m/m players haven't had their analogue for that yet.)
Now that was the info I needed to hear it wont interupt the grand storyline if I avoid this update thank goodness

Imma just sit and wait till march then and see some much needed ladies lol :ROFLMAO:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Last update this had there was an issue where you completed the scene got the "card" it popped up on screen but would not go away, making the rest of the game unplayable. Did that get fixed?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Definitely. Although I have my personal preferences, I study carefully all the routes. :p Recommend to do the same, at least in this game ;)
Well too be fair i know its just a game and it shouldnt bother me so much

But its just something i dont enjoy to play trough lol the m/m stuff

And tbh this game slightly changing my opinion on futa ladies just becaus damn there some pretty sexy ones in the game but they have tits also :p and look female so yeah im slowly exploring that side of things :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But seeing as we in jail and the march update probally be around that and miss moneypenny we will probally not have a lot of other female contact besides her maybe a second round with krathi when we get put back in the cell after the interigation

giving us a Wildman lvl 2 perk boost after a round 2 with krathi :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Last update this had there was an issue where you completed the scene got the "card" it popped up on screen but would not go away, making the rest of the game unplayable. Did that get fixed?
There seemed to be an intermittent fault with that - but it should be fixed (I changed the trigger position).

Reactions: L30

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
the amount of tags here is gigantic, i will give a try when the compressed version come up, i want to know if you can fuck the shemales here, you know, asking for a friend

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the amount of tags here is gigantic, i will give a try when the compressed version come up, i want to know if you can fuck the shemales here, you know, asking for a friend
Kinda.

So far it's a couple of scenes with demon chicks with massive schlongs.

1 sucks the MC then later gets the favour repaid.

Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
hey ranli i just wanna say thanks for actually including gay content instead of only giving a woman a penis and calling that gay OR including one scene that you really gotta dig for and play through 30 different straight scenes before you get anywhere near it

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes