pairak

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks Dynasty! And thanks for a great review - it's hugely appreciated :love: Morgana's baby will have to gestate for a while - not least to give some time for more preg-sex scenes - but when it comes... :LOL: On the kinks/traits issue: I find a lot of the fun in the game is unlocking and deciding which ones to enable - and a couple are mutually exclusive. However, at the end of Phase 1 (when you go to sleep at the end of the current day) I plan a kink review where you can change your previous choices if you want. One option will be the full perv 'select all'! ;)

When I've finished the bug-fix and tech update (released early next week) I'll post up a full save file in the OP. ;)
Any news on that save file? :)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps XXX v0.2.9b Rydick Patch is now out on Public Release!
rydick01_chronicles_title2.png
DOWNLOADS:

CHANGELOG:
351 New Pictures!
New Planet! - Neo-Hyderabad, with multiple new locations
New Characters - Rydick, Darkfyre, Codex, Maki and more!
Banging Tunes! (you'll have to listen to find out :LOL:)
4 sex scenes - 2 of them massive! (all M/M or M/M+)
2 new kinks - DILF and Chastity

IMPORTANT!:
1. First Really Important Thing: This patch doesn't start where the last update left off. You have to go back to the scene where Miss Munipanni asks you which cell you want and pick 'Rydick' to play it. Instructions (with a pic) can be found in the starting menu - let me know if you have any trouble!

2. Second Really Important Thing: This update has m/m sexual content only... Sorry f/m players! I promise you will be getting enough cool stuff in March to warrant the wait! All sex scenes are avoidable, however - so if you don't mind some homoerotic content, it's worth playing for the storyline. As for m/m players - I think you will be delighted ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Damn, the files getting real heavy, sorry if it's to much of a bother but RanliLabz, could you upload a parts version for us with potato internet?
Not for this one, Mayrun - but I'll be looking into smaller update patches in the future (it was actually planned this time, but then the update got big!)
Nice but I'll wait for a link that isn't Mega as Mega sucks
I like Mega - but hopefully the uploaders won't be too long!

Reactions: L30

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sadly be a long wait for me since I don't really go for the m/m content

So wont really play this one with rydick

But I have faith that the next update gonna give me something I hope and pray lol

Reactions: Vamori and L30

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hi, Michael, if I remember well, you can do it and avoid most of the sexual content. It is worth doing, there are many important information!
I know its just a game but just cant enjoy m/m sex scenes they do nothing to me or for me lol

But if we can bypass all that sex scenes im open to play trough it just for the story

Otherwise ill just wait till march its all gud :) I have patience :LOL: will just replay the game till then as it still making me laugh all the time

Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I know its just a game but just cant enjoy m/m sex scenes they do nothing to me or for me lol

But if we can bypass all that sex scenes im open to play trough it just for the story

Otherwise ill just wait till march its all gud :) I have patience :LOL: will just replay the game till then as it still making me laugh all the time
You can certainly pass some scenes, and, of course, you can also avoid looking to naked bodies and try to concentrate only to the lower part of the screen and text ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah that's one way to look at it and I see ur point of vieuw on it

But for me its simply a hard pass unless it has some vital information to the rest of the story but if not im not really pumped for some m/m sex lol f/f tho hell yeah lol or f/m lol

I even slowly appreciating the futa ladies to a certain degree but pure m/m just not feeling it just my opinion so will just check people their opinions about how vital that info is in this new rydick update

If that rydick stuff is not vital to the mainstory I am perfectly fine and happy to miss that update :ROFLMAO:

im hhappy for the m/m fans tho glad they get their time toshine too few games on here for them really so im not hating

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah that's one way to look at it and I see ur point of vieuw on it

But for me its simply a hard pass unless it has some vital information to the rest of the story but if not im not really pumped for some m/m sex lol f/f tho hell yeah lol or f/m lol

I even slowly appreciating the futa ladies to a certain degree but pure m/m just not feeling it just my opinion so will just check people their opinions about how vital that info is in this new rydick update

If that rydick stuff is not vital to the mainstory I am perfectly fine and happy to miss that update :ROFLMAO:

im hhappy for the m/m fans tho glad they get their time toshine too few games on here for them really so im not hating
pilgrim2003's right, Michael - you can avoid all the m/m sex scenes. There are only 2 hardcore pics that can't be avoided that are there to give you the option to say yes or no - both from a long distance - so if you don't mind that and a fair bit of male nudity, you'll be fine. I would highly recommend it for the story - but totally understand if you're not keen! ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
pilgrim2003's right, Michael - you can avoid all the m/m sex scenes. There are only 2 hardcore pics that can't be avoided that are there to give you the option to say yes or no - both from a long distance - so if you don't mind that and a fair bit of male nudity, you'll be fine. I would highly recommend it for the story - but totally understand if you're not keen! ;)
So basicly its a forced upon m/m path to get some new info on the main storyline ?

Or is it like just some background story info to complement the main storyline ?

At leasts its avoidable those sex scenes caus yeah cant really enjoy it just not my cup of tea

Might check it out just to see the info don't mind male nudity I seen those shower scenes in the main storyline so that's not the problem ;)

Just not into sex scenes with m/m lol so if that's avoidable im all for giving that new update a whirl

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
So basicly its a forced upon m/m path to get some new info on the main storyline ?

Or is it like just some background story info to complement the main storyline ?

At leasts its avoidable those sex scenes caus yeah cant really enjoy it just not my cup of tea

Might check it out just to see the info don't mind male nudity I seen those shower scenes in the main storyline so that's not the problem ;)

Just not into sex scenes with m/m lol so if that's avoidable im all for giving that new update a whirl
In my opinion it is very important, serious and funny in the same time (as usually with Ranli :LOL: )

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Sex is always avoidable (well, more or less)

Absolutely no forced content - it simply has a sub-storyline of its own. There will be an f/m version leading to a similar outcome, but with different characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sex is always avoidable (well, more or less)

Absolutely no forced content - it simply has a sub-storyline of its own. There will be an f/m version leading to a similar outcome, but with different characters.
So what should I do play this or wait for the f/m version that has that similar outcome

Caus if that f/m version has that same info as the m/m version has then ill just wait for that f/m version lol more my cup of tea

otherwise ill just swallow my pride and just play trough some m/m

Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes