Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Apparently the update's for the MC getting fucked in the ass by Rydick ("Well Isn't That Special" in the Church Lady's voice)? :rolleyes:

I don't know if there's enough hetero content to keep me interested in continuing to pay this game, so I guess I'll go be non-gay somewhere else! ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Apparently the update's for the MC getting fucked in the ass by Rydick ("Well Isn't That Special" in the Church Lady's voice)? :rolleyes:

I don't know if there's enough hetero content to keep me interested in continuing to pay this game, so I guess I'll go be non-gay somewhere else! ;)
Well the dev said he be switching it up one update m/m content and the other time its f/m content so it changes up

this time it was for the m/m fanbase

But yeah I can understand ur vieuwpoint as a fellow non gay person dwl

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018

Oh boy, things in this game are far more interesting than you are suggesting. Have not you noticed, this game is quite different than the most of the usual games here, where number of mindless girls are moaning in presence of one rather unremarkable guy? ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
no m/f content in this update ?
Fraid not assman - you'll have to wait for the March update for f/m ;)
Embrace the penis ... suckle upon it and take in it's creamy juices.
There is rather a lot of that :LOL:
the amount of tags here is gigantic, i will give a try when the compressed version come up, i want to know if you can fuck the shemales here, you know, asking for a friend
Lol - yes. Only one shemale in gme so far (with 2 scenes). More will come (and cum!) in future :p
hey ranli i just wanna say thanks for actually including gay content instead of only giving a woman a penis and calling that gay OR including one scene that you really gotta dig for and play through 30 different straight scenes before you get anywhere near it
It's all about the choice! :D

Reactions: L30

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh boy, things in this game are far more interesting than you are suggesting. Have not you noticed, this is game is quite different than the most of the usual games here, where number of mindless girls are moaning in presence of one rather unremarkable guy? ;)
I am definatly enjoying the many ladies in the game im not complaining hell I enjoy them alot even too many too choose from :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
loving that maid lenoire or something with that big booty god damn that's a whole lotta rosie :LOL:

I need me some more time with her for sure

Also hoping to see some more time spend with Fatima and Anna them both are very easy on the eyes altho liked the old hairstyle a lot more on Anna instead of this one but they still good looking

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
True enough, but this problem is already settled. You have Fatima and I have her brothers. We should complain, however, if they are not present in the next update :p
Thats for sure but ill doubt we will see fatima in this coming march update tho since we in jail

But maybe miss moneypenny will allow Fatima to give me a jail visitation for some one on one bonding :ROFLMAO: to ease my jailhouse blues :LOL:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
loving that maid lenoire or something with that big booty god damn that's a whole lotta rosie :LOL:

I need me some more time with her for sure

Also hoping to see some more time spend with Fatima and Anna them both are very easy on the eyes altho liked the old hairstyle a lot more on Anna instead of this one but they still good looking
Maybe, if you give a nice eye to Hanzi, he will settle it :ROFLMAO:

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
i'm not gay, but i feel like i owe it to game creators to see all the work they do if it's in a game i enjoy. i have been pleasantly surprised to find things i enjoy i didn't know i would a couple times over the years.

sometimes, it's nice to play a game with 2 hands for a change. though i might wait til the next update for the follow-up action. will keep this in mind if i have some free time before then.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.2.9b.
  • Download (updating)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.02.2020
I can't believe it after having 50% of the android version downloaded, Mega tells me that the file I was trying to download is not available, is it some kind of joke?
WTF

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i'm not gay, but i feel like i owe it to game creators to see all the work they do if it's in a game i enjoy. i have been pleasantly surprised to find things i enjoy i didn't know i would a couple times over the years.

sometimes, it's nice to play a game with 2 hands for a change. though i might wait til the next update for the follow-up action. will keep this in mind if i have some free time before then.
Thanks dramallama! :D Lol - free time and free hands.
I can't believe it after having 50% of the android version downloaded, Mega tells me that the file I was trying to download is not available, is it some kind of joke?
WTF
Oh no! Looks like the one you were downloading must have not been the updated version. The66 is very good at porting though, so however annoying it might be, I'm sure it will be worth it. (y)

Reactions: L30

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I seem to be losing more and more interest in this game with every update. Preferably I would like to choose my interests at the beginning of the game and then just get on with it. With the way this game plays out, I feel like I'm taking some kind of quiz more than getting my jollies off. I mean, I'm not hard to please. The only things I'm hardcore appose to are femdom, gay stuff and NTR.

The thing that attracted me to this game in the first place futanari, alien chicks and incest, all of which I've seen to little of especially considering the setting. I mean come on, you have alien races going on, do you really need to resort to demons and dream sequences for the futanari content?

The MC has been really hard to like because he's fucken idiot, who I'd be surprised if he even knew how to tie his own shoelaces let alone figure out how to get laid without being borderline raped.

I commend the developer for trying to make something different and to be honest if I was to put my own interests aside, I have to say that they have succeeded, but I'm gonna need more sexual content that aligns with my interests in order to stick around. Which is why I say I'd prefer to pick my interests and fetishes at the beginning of the game rather than have to follow a walkthrough in order to find the content I'm interested in. So far it feels like I've been saying 'no' to most of the content offered. I do have to say that I'm grateful for the linear VN approach. Sandbox is a put off for me and so is introducing to many game mechanics, I mean if I wanted to do stat building and grinding I'd play final fantasy or something. For this sort of thing I want a compelling storyline and a lot of sexual content, anything else is a waste of time, so thanks for that Dev.

Most games I've found on this site have the recurring problem of introducing way to many characters without providing enough content, this game doesn't have that problem, this game has the issue of trying to tackle too many fetishes at once and while I must praise the Dev for trying to please everyone. You simply can't. You're gonna have to pick an audience to appeal too, whoever that may be. If this were a completed game then it'd be a different story, but with incremental updates, it makes for a rather frustrating experience.

All this being said. Thanks OP for the changelog, it saved me a download. I'll check out the next update, but if that doesn't hold up to expectations (which aren't high at the moment) I'll probably abandon this game for good.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes