tonny

Jun 14, 2017
This is a really good game :) Love aliens and bondage and almost all the kinks here :) I just wish there was more movement during the sex scenes,(too many single frames during sex scenes, some times) then it would be perfect! :) I dont care if it's fully animated, the back and forth movement is good enough :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This is a really good game :) Love aliens and bondage and almost all the kinks here :) I just wish there was more movement during the sex scenes,(too many single frames during sex scenes, some times) then it would be perfect! :) I dont care if it's fully animated, the back and forth movement is good enough :)
Thanks tonny! Glad the game suits your tastes :D Plenty more back and forth to come (I've just been rendering some ;))

Reactions: L30 and tonny

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
@RanliLabz finally its march only a little while longer till the next piece of update drops I hope lol :LOL:
;) Should be the end of March, Michael, so still a bit to go. The update is coming on nicely, though - just started rendering the first sex scene... :p

Reactions: L30

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
;) Should be the end of March, Michael, so still a bit to go. The update is coming on nicely, though - just started rendering the first sex scene... :p
Ok then end of march it is.... if u need more time take a bit more time

But would be nice to see end of march release

glad that the update is coming along nicely tho

keep up the good work dev

Reactions: RanliLabz

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks tonny! Glad the game suits your tastes :D Plenty more back and forth to come (I've just been rendering some ;))
Hehe it really does, so thank you! :D Not many games on here with aliens of all kinds and with movement during the naughty stuff :p and from what ive seen, your game just keeps getting better and better :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
And massive thanks to tonny for an amazing 5* review of the game :love: Much appreciated!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This game deserves more WAY MORE FUNDING. Sad to see soo many mediocre projects or good projects with shitty devs getting so much money and giving nothing to players. KEEP ON GOING.
:love: Thanks Aykonn... I agree! :LOL: And don’t worry - there’s a HUGE amount to come!

Reactions: Aykonn

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Have to say, love the game. Seeing in your dev notes how this is phase one, with phase two being a sandbox game, this is basically the intro to the "real" game. While other games use the intro as an introduction to the setup, this is not just the setup, but an elaborate "pick your kink". Don't know if you'll be able to change them in phase two (how far in the future that may be), but I wouldn't mind if it's set in stone in the intro (makes things interesting), though I could see special events that pop up from time to time to change one of them in case you find out that a certain thing isn't your jam after all.

Also, loved the Officer & a Gentleman parody. Did not expect the drop, which made it so much better.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Have to say, love the game. Seeing in your dev notes how this is phase one, with phase two being a sandbox game, this is basically the intro to the "real" game. While other games use the intro as an introduction to the setup, this is not just the setup, but an elaborate "pick your kink". Don't know if you'll be able to change them in phase two (how far in the future that may be), but I wouldn't mind if it's set in stone in the intro (makes things interesting), though I could see special events that pop up from time to time to change one of them in case you find out that a certain thing isn't your jam after all.

Also, loved the Officer & a Gentleman parody. Did not expect the drop, which made it so much better.
:D Thanks SuddenReal! Phase 2 isn't that far off now - three more standard updates, and then a big edit of Phase 1 (adding in a few additional scenes and cleaning things up generally). Phase 2 will still allow you to enable and disable kinks - although characters will be harder to re-enable since you'll have set certain storylines in motion!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I like the humor of the game but alien chicks should be hotter. You can take a look at the ones in TalesFromTheUnendingVoid for study purposes.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I like the humor of the game but alien chicks should be hotter. You can take a look at the ones in TalesFromTheUnendingVoid for study purposes.
Plenty more alien chicks to come, of all kinds... including a Twilek-type ;)
For science i was wondering how to get gangbanged by lancealot uwu
Lol - no way yet... but all these things shall come to pass :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes