RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Lol - doing fairly well now thanks guys! :D And the update should be out on early release at the end of the month (although I had to postpone a scene to make up for brief incapacity!)

The show must go on (especially if key workers are waiting for it :LOL:)
Hmm... I'm stuck at the beginning talking to Sam in the corridor with the 2 girls.
Hope you managed to get through the scene - the key is to keep looking away so they don’t know you’re listening and clam up :censored:

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
So, I just found this game, and I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm curious - I know the MC starts out 'Straight', then can go to 'Bicurious' and 'Bisexual', but will it be possible for him to go full 'Homosexual' if the player rejects all female options and only participates in the M/M stuff?

Reactions: RanliLabz

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
So, I just found this game, and I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm curious - I know the MC starts out 'Straight', then can go to 'Bicurious' and 'Bisexual', but will it be possible for him to go full 'Homosexual' if the player rejects all female options and only participates in the M/M stuff?
i think you can choose any scene if you want you can go only M/M or you can go with females too it's your choice that's why this game is so good

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Johnny12's right - you can currently play an m/m only game. However, the Gay orientation card is not yet activated (MC's on a bit of a journey of self-discovery there!) and will only be possible at the end of Phase 1 in a couple of months :D

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah I noticed the M/M scenes get increasingly more hardcore, from barely touching to currently hardcore oral, but there's no anal penetration yet where females get penetrated like at the start of the game, lol. I'll bet when we get an M/M penetration scene is when we'll be able to fully be considered "gay", since MC is still sorta in denial.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Johnny12's right - you can currently play an m/m only game. However, the Gay orientation card is not yet activated (MC's on a bit of a journey of self-discovery there!) and will only be possible at the end of Phase 1 in a couple of months :D
Hope, there will be a lot of repeated (self-)discoveries and brotherly confirmations :p :)

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
I knew it was possible to play as M/M only, I just wanted to know if it would eventually change the MC's orientation further. It will be possible in the future, so I'm happy. ^_^

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah I noticed the M/M scenes get increasingly more hardcore, from barely touching to currently hardcore oral, but there's no anal penetration yet where females get penetrated like at the start of the game, lol. I'll bet when we get an M/M penetration scene is when we'll be able to fully be considered "gay", since MC is still sorta in denial.
The m/m and f/m are running at different speeds on sexual content (and the storylines) - but there is anal sex on the m/m route! Check out the Lancelot scene in the corridor after Medbay02... you ream that green feller good! :LOL:
I knew it was possible to play as M/M only, I just wanted to know if it would eventually change the MC's orientation further. It will be possible in the future, so I'm happy. ^_^
:D Happy to please!
Hope, there will be a lot of repeated (self-)discoveries and brotherly confirmations :p :)
Lol - he has sooo many steps beyond just getting a gay card! :LOL:

Reactions: L30

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The m/m and f/m are running at different speeds on sexual content (and the storylines) - but there is anal sex on the m/m route! Check out the Lancelot scene in the corridor after Medbay02... you ream that green feller good! :LOL:

:D Happy to please!

Lol - he has sooo many steps beyond just getting a gay card! :LOL:
Hope he will enjoy them all more and more :LOL:

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Ah well yeah, there was that (and it was sweet~), but it was clarified in the story itself that it's "not real" since it was performed in a digital environment. :p Also MC isn't the one getting fucked which I'm sure is still ways off, lol. But yes I'm aware M/M and M/F is ran at different paces, makes sense, I'm just stating a point that MC is technically "in denial" since he was brought up in a religious environment and homosexuality is a "sin" so it's gonna be a while until we can say for sure our MC can be considered fully gay. But in any case the amount of M/M both overall and specifically for MC is satisfying and the pacing is fine for the story so I'm not complaining about that, just trying to reaffirm what I believe is something your writing established ingame. :)

Speaking of which, I can't wait for the ability to directly romance Sam (even Jared but Sam much more)~ And also I was wondering will ALL characters we were introduced to or were mentioned be able to have either sex scenes or potential routes eventually in the future? Like for example Father Chang or even Fatima's brothers? Maybe even access to orgies~? I'm asking for M/M-related content since that's what I'm interested in but just asking in general as well. :D

PinkMold

May 30, 2018
it was clarified in the story itself that it's "not real" since it was performed in a digital environment.
Yeah but MC was the one who said that and in a different scene he tries to argue with himself that he's still technically a virgin while either getting blown or fucking a lady so I think we're supposed to doubt his assessments. If you don't consider it "real" I don't think that's unreasonable but the thoughts of MC are not necessarily the thoughts of the game.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Speaking of which, I can't wait for the ability to directly romance Sam (even Jared but Sam much more)~ And also I was wondering will ALL characters we were introduced to or were mentioned be able to have either sex scenes or potential routes eventually in the future? Like for example Father Chang or even Fatima's brothers? Maybe even access to orgies~? I'm asking for M/M-related content since that's what I'm interested in but just asking in general as well. :D
Yes! Lol - all characters you meet will get potential sex scenes with MC... although for some of them that's a long way off! (e.g. you'll be romancing Sam, Anna and Jared for a bit to get in their pants, but to get Fatima's brothers you'll have to get through training, and take the ethical choices that take you back to Ganymede... literally years away).
Give me more alien babes like Kranti and more Hanzi and i will be happy. :p
I'm sure that can be arranged ;)
Yeah but MC was the one who said that and in a different scene he tries to argue with himself that he's still technically a virgin while either getting blown or fucking a lady so I think we're supposed to doubt his assessments. If you don't consider it "real" I don't think that's unreasonable but the thoughts of MC are not necessarily the thoughts of the game.
Both are valid - there is a bit of a joke about MC considering himself still a virgin despite large amounts of penetrative sex in a single day (it's more pronounced on the f/m route, after Fiora, Morgana, Krathi and next update's scene). However, there is some justification to his denial - I personally agree with MC and Sierrus that holosex probably isn't real; and sex under duress, during a 'Wildman' psichotic break* or by accident are tenuous considering the moral angle of virginity.

You're 100% right is that MC's though aren't necessarily the thoughts of the game (or myself)... he's an extremely unreliable narrator :LOL:.

*not a typo ;)

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Yes! Lol - all characters you meet will get potential sex scenes with MC... although for some of them that's a long way off! (e.g. you'll be romancing Sam, Anna and Jared for a bit to get in their pants, but to get Fatima's brothers you'll have to get through training, and take the ethical choices that take you back to Ganymede... literally years away).
Maaaaan that's a REALLY ambitious approach and I wish you the best of luck to manage to succeed at it~ Can't fucking wait. ;D

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Oh yeah, Fatima brothers... :p:love::ROFLMAO:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I absolutely love this game, and can't wait to see more of Jared!
Also hoping for some hardcore worship/fetish scenes with Lloricain too~ <3
Thanks Zorrscha! :D More Jared in v0.3.1 (f/m content, but lots of hardcore nudity ;)), and Lloricain waits in the shadows...

Reactions: pilgrim2003
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes