RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
can you transform into female and play like that?
Fraid not humex - and that isn't planned at any point. When I was first designing the idea, I wanted something like that, but it just adds too much work (basically double!)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I just noticed the"m/m gangbang card" how do i get it,i know the m/f one is with the nurse,also ope your safe from being ill ranli
I'm not :LOL: Totally coronavirused, but I'm fine (and in a non-risk group) so I can carry on working on the game :D

You get the m/m gangbang card in the Rydick scene with Brother Codex. I've also gone back and changed every previous m/m gangbang to feature the card (like in the first medbay where you see the Volchak gay gangbang option) - but you won't need to replay to have it!

• Wow
Reactions: L30

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Are you serious about that? Take care of yourself there, buddy and get enough rest. We can wait, your health can not.
I am :LOL: Fortunately it's really low risk for my age/health bracket, so I've just got to make sure I don't spread it. Plus, since I work from home, it hasn't really impacted me aside from one bad day and a lot of coughing.

PS: Thanks for the concern!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: L30 and pilgrim2003

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I am :LOL: Fortunately it's really low risk for my age/health bracket, so I've just got to make sure I don't spread it. Plus, since I work from home, it hasn't really impacted me aside from one bad day and a lot of coughing.

PS: Thanks for the concern!
Damn, sorry to hear that. Well, considering you're not into any of the more vulnerable groups, the chances are very high you'll only have the milder case but that thing is still not something to take too easy, so kick back and take it easy for a while, will ya? For us. ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Damn, sorry to hear that. Well, considering you're not into any of the more vulnerable groups, the chances are very high you'll only have the milder case but that thing is still not something to take too easy, so kick back and take it easy for a while, will ya? For us. ;)
Will do, Dreadder! :D

Reactions: Dreadder

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Oh wow that really sucks, hope you recover quickly enough. But.........how exactly did you contract it if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh wow that really sucks, hope you recover quickly enough. But.........how exactly did you contract it if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks Sierrus! My parents caught it in hospital and passed it onto me. I’m now back living with them while we self-isolate... a sure sign of the end times! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
...Well fuck, even your parents have it? I dunno what else to say except get well soon to the lot of ya. :/ The virus itself shouldn't be a problem, it's everything else caused by it that's gonna bring the end of the world. =_=

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
...Well fuck, even your parents have it? I dunno what else to say except get well soon to the lot of ya. :/ The virus itself shouldn't be a problem, it's everything else caused by it that's gonna bring the end of the world. =_=
I agree - panic and economic damage are the biggest threat, but I expect we’ll all muddle through. We’re fine - and as far as we know the only people in the neighbourhood that have it (how’s that for luck!) Mind you, prob better to get it over and done with as early as possible

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes