RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just from the image I feel like Ranli just finished watching Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS
Thunderrob said the same thing (I actually had to look it up - looks mad!) You'll have to tell me how similar it is after you've played :LOL:
Really enjoyed 0.2.9 - fun and very different game. Looking forward to trying 0.3.0!
Much appreciated, potatoman! Glad you enjoyed it :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Maybe this version of the future is attached to the man in the high castle version of history.
No alternate history here (though I am a fan) - te POD of SpaceCorps is in the near future. Unfortunately, whether it's the Stasi, Gestapo, Savak, or the Inquisition the folks with pliers and manacles will always be with us somewhere... and they live on most keenly in Division 9.

• Haha
Reactions: L30

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
v0.3.0 has Gone Public!
v0.3.0promo.png
DOWNLOADS:

CHANGELOG:
- 340 New pics!
- Giant m/f sex scene with Miss Munipanni - with 4 full-sized optional sexual scenarios.
- 5 possible endings
- A New Job... :censored:
- Start of Constable Ayewn Vel'Criox scene
- 1 New Kink... Footsie ;)
- Beaucoup new music - Nancy, Rage, Stealer's Wheel, Dolly, Jaaaames Brown, Starship Troopers, Queen (twice!), Randy, O.N-J and the Jewish people...

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Man, those excuses are getting realllly flimsy. :giggle: Or has the 'extended' path finally broken our valiant hero? o_O

Oh, and an incredibly nitpicky question about Rydick and the prophecy: Does the church use some weird proprietary calendar? Because the dawn of the third millennium is right now, the 3010's would be in the fourth by our current counting.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Many thanks, Crazygamer! :D
Man, those excuses are getting realllly flimsy. :giggle: Or has the 'extended' path finally broken our valiant hero? o_O

Oh, and an incredibly nitpicky question about Rydick and the prophecy: Does the church use some weird proprietary calendar? Because the dawn of the third millennium is right now, the 3010's would be in the fourth by our current counting.
They sure are - In the next update I'm gonna have to call him out on it ;)

And on the nitpick - lol, no special calendar, I'm just a dope who can't count :LOL: Going to keep it, tho, cos third sounds better than than fourth and so far only you've noticed !

Hey ViperGts151 - I suggest you try redownloading. That error is stemming from the renpy common files (i.e. the engine itself) rather than the 'game'... suggesting a corrupted file transfer. I'll be monitoring for any similar reports, but none so far :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh damn this Division 9, so sneaky! Can't possibly understand why my MC agreed on the job but he's going to destroy them from within so I guess it's ok :cool:.

As far as the sexual content goes as I enjoy femdom I think it was a really cool update but again it all happened so quickly that everything ended just when I got into the mood, I really have to wait for at least 3 updates to play in a single go :p . However the comedic setting of the game for me takes away the feeling of being in any danger or being humiliated since I can't take anything too seriously, so while it's fun and all this fun also diminishes the efficiency of BDSM scenes, but that's only my feeling (and I don't think you really are going for some harder stuff anyway). And btw there was a perfect moment for that CBT kink in this update, I was expecting more :D And you could mix footjob with some foot worship (before the job I mean).

Storywise, I really like the way MC's overall abilities are growing and I'm curious how the Division 9 side of the plot will unfold, so it seems that you're still succeeding in making me hooked.

But at the end I was still left hungry for more action, and starved for more Kex :alien: Again... Well, until next time ;)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
nice update like always :) can we expect some new pegging or futa scene in the next update ?
Thanks Johnny! :p No pegging or futa in the next one... but I've got some special stuff planned with Cis!
Oh damn this Division 9, so sneaky! Can't possibly understand why my MC agreed on the job but he's going to destroy them from within so I guess it's ok :cool:.

As far as the sexual content goes as I enjoy femdom I think it was a really cool update but again it all happened so quickly that everything ended just when I got into the mood, I really have to wait for at least 3 updates to play in a single go :p . However the comedic setting of the game for me takes away the feeling of being in any danger or being humiliated since I can't take anything too seriously, so while it's fun and all this fun also diminishes the efficiency of BDSM scenes, but that's only my feeling (and I don't think you really are going for some harder stuff anyway). And btw there was a perfect moment for that CBT kink in this update, I was expecting more :D And you could mix footjob with some foot worship (before the job I mean).

Storywise, I really like the way MC's overall abilities are growing and I'm curious how the Division 9 side of the plot will unfold, so it seems that you're still succeeding in making me hooked.

But at the end I was still left hungry for more action, and starved for more Kex :alien: Again... Well, until next time ;)
Thanks, M! :D Lol - well, how you interact with Div 9 will be up to you (literally sex for snitching... interesting to see the moral choices everyone makes!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Johnny12
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes