Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Played it.

Became a informer for Meera inside Division 9 but of course my rebel Jimmi will likely use it to spread misinformation. :cool:

Her sex scene was really hot. Specially if you don't mess things up acting like a incest protagonist (aka rapist). :LOL:

By the way was that the music from starship troopers when Meera appeared in uniform?
You only need to your rebel Jimmi play dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The game has a visual walkthrough available through an in-game menu. Graphics for each major game section in flowchart format.
They end at the point you recover your tags.
justintime16 if you have trouble finding your way through, just follow the audio cues, that 'ping' keeps you on the lewd path. If you just want to see what's available in the section ... guess you'll have to wait until RanLi finds time for such 'extras' again.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to DvdR3d for a great 5* review! Sorry for the delay (it didn't come up in my notifications), but it's much appreciated... and plenty more of your fave Androids and Damon to come! :D
I'm having trouble loading my old saves. I played the last version using Windows 7, then installed Windows 10 on a different disk drive, and I'm now dual-booting. I copied the old saves to the appdata/roaming/Renpy/SpacCorpsXXX folder in my Windows 10 installation, but the game doesn't see any saves. I tried deleting the persistent file; no help. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
Honestly not sure about that, Selek - might be worth saving a new game right at the start and seeing if it creates a new SpaceCorps folder in appdata. If so, you can transfer the old saves into that.
Game freezes right after I give the sergeant cunnilingus. Not going to save Anna seems to be the remedy, but... I want to save Anna. The game doesn't crash or anything, just doesn't go forward.
Have you tried pressing Ctrl+R? That can refresh the game... there a lot of content after that!
Do I have to download everything again or can I just update the application somehow?
Sadly yes. I actually tried this one out on my patrons as a patch you just add to the existing game. It did not work :( (folder structure issues because of all the UI images). Still working on possible solutions for future updates.
Unsure if I like the looks of these character or not, game concept sounds pretty interesting though, so I'll put it on my list and give it a chance once I have space.
Try it! It's fun!
By the way was that the music from starship troopers when Meera appeared in uniform?
Yes - from when they approach klendathu :LOL:
how much futa/trans conent?
Some - only two sex scenes so far, but like Johnny12 says, more's a-comin'!
will the m/m content of this update be released as soon as finished, or will you wait until the next update?
Not 100% sure, but I think probably along with the next update. I prefer releases with m/m and f/m content to make sure everyone gets something!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My save files from the previous version also don't work
None of them? Or just the last saves?
any updated walkthrough?
Not yet - but I'm working on it now :D Like Geowraith the earlier scenes have interactive walkthroughs - I'm gonna devote a bit of time this month to bringing that up to speed.
i dont seem to avoid any of the though lol kinda upsets me and ive died like 20 times lol
Lol - well, even the game overs are usually fun to play. It's what I recommend!
You only need to your rebel Jimmi play dumb.
Quite the stretch for MC to fake stupidity :LOL:

Reactions: justintime16

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
I also can't get any of my past saves to work. The game sees them fine, but crashes on loading with this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

It's the same with every single save regardless of progress.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I also can't get any of my past saves to work. The game sees them fine, but crashes on loading with this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

It's the same with every single save regardless of progress.
Extremely odd. I'm sorry to say that a new game is the only solution - though since I didn't change any underlying code, I'm surprised this has happened. Also confused why it's only affecting a small minority of players - which cellmate choice did you pick in the last update?

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
Extremely odd. I'm sorry to say that a new game is the only solution - though since I didn't change any underlying code, I'm surprised this has happened. Also confused why it's only affecting a small minority of players - which cellmate choice did you pick in the last update?
I think I tried all of them, though I don't recall which I chose first. Same with a lot of the diverging paths, I tried a bunch but don't recall the order. At this point, though, literally none of the 0.2.9 saves work - even the ones from the first scene with the nurse.

So if anyone would do me a huge favour and post a working save from the end of 0.2.9, I'd be very grateful. :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think I tried all of them, though I don't recall which I chose first. Same with a lot of the diverging paths, I tried a bunch but don't recall the order. At this point, though, literally none of the 0.2.9 saves work - even the ones from the first scene with the nurse.

So if anyone would do me a huge favour and post a working save from the end of 0.2.9, I'd be very grateful. :)
This is from the start of 0.2.9b, letting you choose any of the 3 cellmates. Most kinks are active, and I'm playing a pan-

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
I have a lot of praise and good things to say about this game. Really, I do. But, for NOW, I decided to stop in the middle of everything. "It ain't right! I'm not takin' this!" is an option with Meera's route. Before I go on, let me state that I have absolutely 0 problem with the player character being raped or being a rapist. HOWEVER, when I'm being 'sexually assaulted' for what feels like the umpteenth time by med staff, criminals, demons, aliens and the fucking military industrial complex, when the 'kind' POLICE OFFICER dons fetish gear, knowing that it is seductive, motorboats me literally nearly to death and I get the option to capitalize on my utter bastard trait and not take shit from the person who is 'above the law', being an inquisitor, in a recorded room (I picked the guy and the mind reading knowledge right before this it was a dead path, fine), when I don't know my rights, the law, have a lawyer, and am demonstrating SEVERE confusion; I am expecting my character to start growing a pair and fight back. What I am NOT expecting, is to turn into a rapist on the dime to get a game over especially when all I'm picking is to fight back and NOT actually fuck her. Had I known I was doing that, I would have shut up and taken it until the next chance I got. But you know what? Fine, I actually hate her, maybe not as much as Sarge so OK, if it means my character has a harder time with the story, it was worth it to shut this woman who has a 100% conviction rate I hear down. I'm doing the place a service as far as I'm concerned. Except wait! game over screen, roll back to... when you made the decision to get fucked or stand up for yourself from abusive powers rape this person, and you know what the path you'd like to take gets you, death.

This is aggravating. I feel for the character and all but can I just please ask for it to be made very clear that I was going to rape her? I would be much less angry about this had I had that spelt out for me, in no small part because I would have only found out about the ensuing scene on replay which I was going to do anyway. I don't want to boycott this game, I'm not calling for it's shut down or anything, but would the dev pretty please change the wording of that to make it clear that I was going to rape her? Ideally, I'd have a route where I stand up for myself, but that IS asking too much. If the dev says "OK, there" I won't have any reason to bring it up again I don't think. If the dev says "No dawn I won't do that" my piehole is shut. Their game, their choice. And I don't intend to discuss this pass this post because I don't want to spam. All I'm saying is

"It ain't right! I'm not takin' this!... without this comment. And no, I don't intend to rape the dev in the unlikly event someone here can't read subtext"

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.0] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 2.49 GB

Download PC (1.15GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have a lot of praise and good things to say about this game. Really, I do. But, for NOW, I decided to stop in the middle of everything. "It ain't right! I'm not takin' this!" is an option with Meera's route. Before I go on, let me state that I have absolutely 0 problem with the player character being raped or being a rapist. HOWEVER, when I'm being 'sexually assaulted' for what feels like the umpteenth time by med staff, criminals, demons, aliens and the fucking military industrial complex, when the 'kind' POLICE OFFICER dons fetish gear, knowing that it is seductive, motorboats me literally nearly to death and I get the option to capitalize on my utter bastard trait and not take shit from the person who is 'above the law', being an inquisitor, in a recorded room (I picked the guy and the mind reading knowledge right before this it was a dead path, fine), when I don't know my rights, the law, have a lawyer, and am demonstrating SEVERE confusion; I am expecting my character to start growing a pair and fight back. What I am NOT expecting, is to turn into a rapist on the dime to get a game over especially when all I'm picking is to fight back and NOT actually fuck her. Had I known I was doing that, I would have shut up and taken it until the next chance I got. But you know what? Fine, I actually hate her, maybe not as much as Sarge so OK, if it means my character has a harder time with the story, it was worth it to shut this woman who has a 100% conviction rate I hear down. I'm doing the place a service as far as I'm concerned. Except wait! game over screen, roll back to... when you made the decision to get fucked or stand up for yourself from abusive powers rape this person, and you know what the path you'd like to take gets you, death.

This is aggravating. I feel for the character and all but can I just please ask for it to be made very clear that I was going to rape her? I would be much less angry about this had I had that spelt out for me, in no small part because I would have only found out about the ensuing scene on replay which I was going to do anyway. I don't want to boycott this game, I'm not calling for it's shut down or anything, but would the dev pretty please change the wording of that to make it clear that I was going to rape her? Ideally, I'd have a route where I stand up for myself, but that IS asking too much. If the dev says "OK, there" I won't have any reason to bring it up again I don't think. If the dev says "No dawn I won't do that" my piehole is shut. Their game, their choice. And I don't intend to discuss this pass this post because I don't want to spam. All I'm saying is

"It ain't right! I'm not takin' this!... without this comment. And no, I don't intend to rape the dev in the unlikly event someone here can't read subtext"
Some good points made - and glad you like the game overall. Also - all constructive criticism is welcome here ;)

Basically, I wanted a fight back option, but there is just absolutely no way to win once you're in the hands of - essentially - the Gestapo. That means that any push back against her would be met with a game over, since she has the power to brand you a Wrecker and kill/flog/imprison/discharge you.

That said, I'm happy to add in a rape warning and a way to pull back immediately... the more control I'm able to give you guys the better :D
Here's my compressed version.
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.0] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 2.49 GB

Download PC (1.15GB)
: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much appreciated, playb0y44! :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes