DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
Basically, I wanted a fight back option, but there is just absolutely no way to win once you're in the hands of - essentially - the Gestapo. That means that any push back against her would be met with a game over, since she has the power to brand you a Wrecker and kill/flog/imprison/discharge you.

That said, I'm happy to add in a rape warning and a way to pull back immediately... the more control I'm able to give you guys the better :D
Very much appreciated! Thank you for the speedy reply! Your game is amazing by the way, I've decided to stick with Meera's route for sector 9 and am much less angry about that content after this!

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
I had the save error as well, my last functioning save is from a while back, on the security camera feed of Sgt and Anna with the choices "I jus' can't take my eyes offa her" and "I don't wanna watch this!". I had a save on the next choice, so something went wrong between those two for me.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This is in response to a shitty, meanminded, 1* review from Leobbb - riddled with inaccuracies and, I think, deliberately malevolent. Leobbb previously attempted to give me a poor review under another name a couple of months ago (it was reported by another user and deleted). He is now back to try and damage my game - because all Leobbb does it to pour shit on devs (check out his list of unpleasant and aggressive posts by clicking on his name and postings).

Leobbb's Review and my comments:

"I
got interested at the start. Looked promising, nurse was pushy but at least cute, the cadet group introduction was hot but it started going downhill from that pretty fast. There is almost no content if you are not into things like femdom, being cucked or simply playing a miserable and pathetic idiot that just happens to have a big dick. Whatever choices you make don't have any impact on anything anyway because the game is in very early stage, basically a demo. Not something you would expect from a game 2 years in development."

I wonder exactly what you're expecting from a game (released 16 months ago rather than 2 years) and developed by a single person? These are not studio games - I make the images, graphics, code, write the script, soundscape, package and market. In that time I've created a very large game with almost 6.5k renders.

Despite what you write, there are many kinks in this game (it's literally known for it) - with plenty of content for all of them. Femdom is the largest on the f/m route... but at no point in this game are you cucked. This is wrong. False. A lie.

The choices have a very large number of outcomes. Not just anywhere between 3 and 8 different endings per level, but multiple game overs, fantasy sequences, and different kink-content depending on which kinks you've enabled. You can accept or reject any character you choose, accept or reject any kink you choose. What possible amount of additional choice do you believe one person can achieve?

Wrap-Up:
I question your honesty here - why are you still playing after your first attempt at a 1* review? Why do you attack devs the way you do? Why do you have such a strong yet misplaced conviction of how much some guy in his bedroom can achieve in a certain space of time?

Perhaps you're just the kind of person who gets their rocks off trashing things other people have spent time and effort on. Personally, I reckon you're the sock puppet account of a failed dev trying to scotch the competition with poor reviews. I think that another of your sock puppets is james0sjr - who posted similar comments just 2 minutes after your 'review'.

Bad-actors like you don't just damage games and undermine the review system - they damage f95. I remember when Nottravis was driven away by some clown with an axe to grind. That's why this time I'm going to report your 'review' - and I sincerely hope it is removed.

james0sjr

Feb 5, 2020
This is in response to a shitty, meanminded, 1* review from Leobbb - riddled with inaccuracies and, I think, deliberately malevolent. Leobbb previously attempted to give me a poor review under another name a couple of months ago (it was reported by another user and deleted). He is now back to try and damage my game - because all Leobbb does it to pour shit on devs (check out his list of unpleasant and aggressive posts by clicking on his name and postings).

Leobbb's Review and my comments:

"I
got interested at the start. Looked promising, nurse was pushy but at least cute, the cadet group introduction was hot but it started going downhill from that pretty fast. There is almost no content if you are not into things like femdom, being cucked or simply playing a miserable and pathetic idiot that just happens to have a big dick. Whatever choices you make don't have any impact on anything anyway because the game is in very early stage, basically a demo. Not something you would expect from a game 2 years in development."

I wonder exactly what you're expecting from a game (released 16 months ago rather than 2 years) and developed by a single person? These are not studio games - I make the images, graphics, code, write the script, soundscape, package and market. In that time I've created a very large game with almost 6.5k renders.

Despite what you write, there are many kinks in this game (it's literally known for it) - with plenty of content for all of them. Femdom is the largest on the f/m route... but at no point in this game are you cucked. This is wrong. False. A lie.

The choices have a very large number of outcomes. Not just anywhere between 3 and 8 different endings per level, but multiple game overs, fantasy sequences, and different kink-content depending on which kinks you've enabled. You can accept or reject any character you choose, accept or reject any kink you choose. What possible amount of additional choice do you believe one person can achieve?

Wrap-Up:
I question your honesty here - why are you still playing after your first attempt at a 1* review? Why do you attack devs the way you do? Why do you have such a strong yet misplaced conviction of how much some guy in his bedroom can achieve in a certain space of time?

Perhaps you're just the kind of person who gets their rocks off trashing things other people have spent time and effort on. Personally, I reckon you're the sock puppet account of a failed dev trying to scotch the competition with poor reviews. I think that another of your sock puppets is james0sjr - who posted similar comments just 2 minutes after your 'review'.

Bad-actors like you don't just damage games and undermine the review system - they damage f95. I remember when Nottravis was driven away by some clown with an axe to grind. That's why this time I'm going to report your 'review' - and I sincerely hope it is removed.

but he isn't wrong, your basically forced to make certain choices or not see any content. You literally can't confront a character and strike back without being killed or getting some ridiculous game over screen. in the first 5 minutes of play your forced to let these women molest you or their characters become unavailable for further content or locked as you have designed it. while i am sure plenty of others will like your content but i don't and i think it is bad practice to get defensive when someone gives an honest review of your game from a negative personal experience with the content. don't like it? change the way your game works. come of up with new dialogue choices that don't immediately end in failure. also, the mc literally starts off as some mentally handicapped. serious mental deficiencies and you have him basically getting raped multiple times in the beginning. weird and gross.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
but he isn't wrong, your basically forced to make certain choices or not see any content. You literally can't confront a character and strike back without being killed or getting some ridiculous game over screen. in the first 5 minutes of play your forced to let these women molest you or their characters become unavailable for further content or locked as you have designed it. while i am sure plenty of others will like your content but i don't and i think it is bad practice to get defensive when someone gives an honest review of your game from a negative personal experience with the content. don't like it? change the way your game works. come of up with new dialogue choices that don't immediately end in failure. also, the mc literally starts off as some mentally handicapped. serious mental deficiencies and you have him basically getting raped multiple times in the beginning. weird and gross.
I agree I do like your game and the concept being forced to go certain routes and dying just because you stand up for yourself seems kinda harsh. However, as I was told when I first started attempting to build my game you are the dev design it your way. However, I think a lot of people are gonna be like yeah you have choices but they're not really choices it is basically submit or die no offense. either way, still do like your game. And I love the mucis choices they just so go perfentily with everything.

Like the cyborg chick vr one the perfect song for that scene which had my dying btw way lol and the way she was all like be my man be loyal oh you gave me baby now go away was funny as hell im sorry it was at least to me.

Reactions: RanliLabz

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I hope MC gets better at navigating the system and employing some subtlety in his responses in the future, but if you think any of the overt 'fight back' choices are serious options, you kind of completely missed the setup of the game...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
He is you... and I don't consider attacks made under multiple sock-puppets to be 'honest' - I consider it to be deceptive and malign.

From actual, honest actors, I do take criticism without becoming defensive - e.g. my response to DawnofPain here: #3,307. Because Dawn made a good suggestion that I can use to improve the game.

I do not, however, intend to 'change the way the game works' for someone like you - a bad-faith liar who makes unreasonable demands.
I agree I do like your game and the concept being forced to go certain routes and dying just because you stand up for yourself seems kinda harsh. However, as I was told when I first started attempting to build my game you are the dev design it your way. However, I think a lot of people are gonna be like yeah you have choices but they're not really choices it is basically submit or die no offense. either way, still do like your game. And I love the mucis choices they just so go perfentily with everything.

Like the cyborg chick vr one the perfect song for that scene which had my dying btw way lol and the way she was all like be my man be loyal oh you gave me baby now go away was funny as hell im sorry it was at least to me.
Thanks, AJ! :D Yeah, sadly there's always got to be compromises made on the possible choices, and the character's currently a bit hemmed in by his low status. I mainly include the 'bad-endings' to show some paths he'll be able to take for real once he's gained a bit of power (and cos I like the content ;))

Thanks about the music! Lol - a lot of scenes are basically determined by the tracks I've got... half wish I'd called his home moon Virginia so I could use Country Roads :LOL:
I hope MC gets better at navigating the system and employing some subtlety in his responses in the future, but if you think any of the overt 'fight back' choices are serious options, you kind of completely missed the setup of the game...
Absolutely - it'll be a while before those become serious possibilities. Although his growing Psi powers and possible recruitment to Division 9 might just make them a little closer...

Reactions: L30

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The game takes place in a corrupt hyper military governed sci-fi world. Why wouldn't you expect to be killed/repurposed? Think of World War 2 Russia, where if you run you are killed by your own commanding officer, or Warhammer 40k with a similar outcome.

Your character is basically luke skywalker if he was in the jedi cult all his life, just no force powers, lots of brimstone. A country bumpkin religiously indoctrinated to be a cowardly sheep and follow the flock leader/pastor's word above all else. As you get deeper in the game and time goes on your character changes, both by kinks and by actions/thoughts.

You aren't cut off from their content forever if you reject things, well at least for a good number of them (unsure if the other/non chosen AI comes in later). Since they will come back around and you can again make another choice on it/them.

So yes, people in power are taking advantage of their positions above the MC/other lowly characters. Hence the corrupt part. The game is a journey and it will take time like in an RPG to build your character to be powerful and what you want them to be.

Now even though I play the straight path, I do see a lot less of the male populace of the game taking advantage of the MC early on and I think that might be slightly unfair to the bi/gay sided paths. Example is we go through Nurse/Kex/AI/Sarge then much later finally males who might take advantage arrive like AI/Hanzi/Rydick/Constable. Again this is as a straight path player so I may be wrong.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Much appreciated, 66! :D Quick as ever.
(PS: feel free to call it the official port!)

All better now, Aykonn! :p It was unpleasant, but kind of glad to have got it over and done with... means I'm probably immune now. I'd still suggest not getting it though!

Think that's it for the non-game over options... There will be an alt-path in the future for m/m players, but on the f/m route Div 9 will be the way to get with Munipanni ;)

Cheers for the list, somebody! I'll go through it in depth when I'm fresh. Just as a note - I use British grammar (despite MC's accent :LOL:) so there's no abbreviation period after St or Mr.

I do need to update the character screen - but that's still waiting for the final Patreon Polls (only the most popular crew members will make it on ;))
I suggest isolating yourself at home if possible,for the common good. WHO is positive that half the recovered COVID-19 patients from the US are still passive carriers and vectors even if they don't show symptoms. Just a suggestion but I'm happy you are fine!

james0sjr

Feb 5, 2020
He is you... and I don't consider attacks made under multiple sock-puppets to be 'honest' - I consider it to be deceptive and malign.

From actual, honest actors, I do take criticism without becoming defensive - e.g. my response to DawnofPain here: #3,307. Because Dawn made a good suggestion that I can use to improve the game.

I do not, however, intend to 'change the way the game works' for someone like you - a bad-faith liar who makes unreasonable demands.

Thanks, AJ! :D Yeah, sadly there's always got to be compromises made on the possible choices, and the character's currently a bit hemmed in by his low status. I mainly include the 'bad-endings' to show some paths he'll be able to take for real once he's gained a bit of power (and cos I like the content ;))

Thanks about the music! Lol - a lot of scenes are basically determined by the tracks I've got... half wish I'd called his home moon Virginia so I could use Country Roads :LOL:

Absolutely - it'll be a while before those become serious possibilities. Although his growing Psi powers and possible recruitment to Division 9 might just make them a little closer...
I didn't say to change the game. and trust me i won't be playing it anymore. it is seriously gross that a mentally handicap person is being molested in your game over and over again and when you defend yourself game over. I don't like it so i won't play it. I didn't tell you to change it for me, again your getting defensive and im only stating facts. i said if you don't like it change it but what i meant was if you don't like the complaints then change it. lots of people won't like it an will prob comment as such and you getting defensive over every comment like this is silly and childish. make your game or don't, makes no never mind to me, but if you can't handle people's comments on your work then that is your problem.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
The game takes place in a corrupt hyper military governed sci-fi world. Why wouldn't you expect to be killed/repurposed? Think of World War 2 Russia, where if you run you are killed by your own commanding officer, or Warhammer 40k with a similar outcome.

Your character is basically luke skywalker if he was in the jedi cult all his life, just no force powers, lots of brimstone. A country bumpkin religiously indoctrinated to be a cowardly sheep and follow the flock leader/pastor's word above all else. As you get deeper in the game and time goes on your character changes, both by kinks and by actions/thoughts.

You aren't cut off from their content forever if you reject things, well at least for a good number of them (unsure if the other/non chosen AI comes in later). Since they will come back around and you can again make another choice on it/them.

So yes, people in power are taking advantage of their positions above the MC/other lowly characters. Hence the corrupt part. The game is a journey and it will take time like in an RPG to build your character to be powerful and what you want them to be.

Now even though I play the straight path, I do see a lot less of the male populace of the game taking advantage of the MC early on and I think that might be slightly unfair to the bi/gay sided paths. Example is we go through Nurse/Kex/AI/Sarge then much later finally males who might take advantage arrive like AI/Hanzi/Rydick/Constable. Again this is as a straight path player so I may be wrong.
I think being able to constantly see MC's huge dong is pretty gay lol.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think being able to constantly see MC's huge dong is pretty gay lol.
Does that make every male in the world gay? Didn't know looking down to aim when pissing would turn me gay, always figured it would be the government and their chemicals. I guess the old warning of "the call came from inside" actually meant this and not homicidal maniacs. Who would of thunk?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In amongst the very funny dialogue, the music for this fits perfectly I love how much more it can give to an already great scene another great update I wonder how Jimmi is going to get out of this one :LOL:

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Rani, I know you won't but, please DON'T CHANGE THE GAME. It is just a fucking game, most people that tell you "Oh hate that MC is being constantly raped" are the first ones that enjoy when they play as female MC and get constantly raped by men or women, but as we are the MC, and MC is a dude, the fact that women can take advantage or force their way in makes them feel like less of man. Amazing game, and again, if you have any kind of problem with the morals of this game, DO NOT PLAY IT, this is obviously a game that can appeal to lots of people (due to its massive list of fetishes) but it is evidently not for EVERYONE. People, if you are one of those individuals that wants, vainilla 100% consensual sex between a dude and a girl, and you want the dude to be one in control, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU. If you are like me, an integral person that would never ever think of raping anyone and that hates rapists, but have a twisted open mind when it comes to FICTION, GAMES (yeah, again not real life), YOU WILL LOVE THIS PIECE OF ART.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes