*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
If you mean a shortie - yes! (alien down the line some updates) But not dwarf-tupping ;)
from what ive seen shortstack is a girl with the height of a elementary schooler (or shorter) but the proportions of a hentai girl (big hips/thighs and tits) if thats what a shortie is then i look forward to it!

edit: it just occurred to me this is a 18+ site and i can post an example i swear im an idiot somtimes
thicc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I JUST WANT TO LET ALL OF YOU PERVERTS KNOW THAT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GOING TO HELL FOR PLAYING THIS VICIOUS GAME! FUCKING SINNERS!................................. see you there too guys :p LOVING THIS UPDATE!!!!!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Many thanks, Crazygamer! :D

They sure are - In the next update I'm gonna have to call him out on it ;)

And on the nitpick - lol, no special calendar, I'm just a dope who can't count :LOL: Going to keep it, tho, cos third sounds better than than fourth and so far only you've noticed !

Hey ViperGts151 - I suggest you try redownloading. That error is stemming from the renpy common files (i.e. the engine itself) rather than the 'game'... suggesting a corrupted file transfer. I'll be monitoring for any similar reports, but none so far :)
Thanks for the tip ive Re_downloaded the game and im still having the same problem tried downloading from different file hosts and still getting the error though the game works fine if i start a new game so i think it might be a problem with my save

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

dents

Jan 28, 2020
So the approaches to division nine are
1: Get recruited
2: Don't get recruited and don't go along with alien dude
3: Don't get recruited and go along with alien dude
Any others?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Any others?
4. If you pick munipanni and then take control during the boot portion, you get a different outcome.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.0.
Much appreciated, 66! :D Quick as ever.
(PS: feel free to call it the official port!)
FUCK I DIDN'T KNOW RANLILABZ HAD COVID! Dude hope u get better T-T
All better now, Aykonn! :p It was unpleasant, but kind of glad to have got it over and done with... means I'm probably immune now. I'd still suggest not getting it though!
Any others?
Think that's it for the non-game over options... There will be an alt-path in the future for m/m players, but on the f/m route Div 9 will be the way to get with Munipanni ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers for the list, somebody! I'll go through it in depth when I'm fresh. Just as a note - I use British grammar (despite MC's accent :LOL:) so there's no abbreviation period after St or Mr.

I do need to update the character screen - but that's still waiting for the final Patreon Polls (only the most popular crew members will make it on ;))

dents

Jan 28, 2020
Much appreciated, 66! :D Quick as ever.
(PS: feel free to call it the official port!)

All better now, Aykonn! :p It was unpleasant, but kind of glad to have got it over and done with... means I'm probably immune now. I'd still suggest not getting it though!

Think that's it for the non-game over options... There will be an alt-path in the future for m/m players, but on the f/m route Div 9 will be the way to get with Munipanni ;)

Cheers for the list, somebody! I'll go through it in depth when I'm fresh. Just as a note - I use British grammar (despite MC's accent :LOL:) so there's no abbreviation period after St or Mr.

I do need to update the character screen - but that's still waiting for the final Patreon Polls (only the most popular crew members will make it on ;))
Thanks, cheers for making this, looking foward to more updates

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I'm having trouble loading my old saves. I played the last version using Windows 7, then installed Windows 10 on a different disk drive, and I'm now dual-booting. I copied the old saves to the appdata/roaming/Renpy/SpacCorpsXXX folder in my Windows 10 installation, but the game doesn't see any saves. I tried deleting the persistent file; no help. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Game freezes right after I give the sergeant cunnilingus. Not going to save Anna seems to be the remedy, but... I want to save Anna. The game doesn't crash or anything, just doesn't go forward.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Unsure if I like the looks of these character or not, game concept sounds pretty interesting though, so I'll put it on my list and give it a chance once I have space.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played it.

Became a informer for Meera inside Division 9 but of course my rebel Jimmi will likely use it to spread misinformation. :cool:

Her sex scene was really hot. Specially if you don't mess things up acting like a incest protagonist (aka rapist). :LOL:

By the way was that the music from starship troopers when Meera appeared in uniform?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes