Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most women don't really tend to be the most understanding and rational creatures when they feel they were slighted, at least not in my experience. :LOL:

Speaking of, I hope RanliLabz appreciates the sheer amount of willpower it took me in order not to burst out laughing out loud (while my significant other sleeps) during the whole Cis - MC "need of shower" and "walk of shame" exchange, not to mention Cis' fantasy. :ROFLMAO: As always, I loved the new update, though I did find it a bit shorter than I'd like but that is the price of frequent updates and a game with multiple branches, so I can't really complain too much.

I also wonder what the implications of Cis realizing MC reads her mind are... Perhaps his powers run in a family - in a dilluted form, that is?

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Most women don't really tend to be the most understanding and rational creatures when they feel they were slighted, at least not in my experience. :LOL:

Speaking of, I hope RanliLabz appreciates the sheer amount of willpower it took me in order not to burst out laughing out loud (while my significant other sleeps) during the whole Cis - MC "need of shower" and "walk of shame" exchange, not to mention Cis' fantasy. :ROFLMAO: As always, I loved the new update, though I did find it a bit shorter than I'd like but that is the price of frequent updates and a game with multiple branches, so I can't really complain too much.

I also wonder what the implications of Cis realizing MC reads her mind are... Perhaps his powers run in a family - in a dilluted form, that is?
Lol - well, I hope you’re not going to get too much blow back for your first comment :)LOL: fortunately this isn’t twitter). Glad you enjoyed the update - we’ll just have to work on some sort of laughter muffling device to prevent waking partners :ROFLMAO:

Well, I can’t say too much - but so far only people with some psi ability have realised MC can read minds... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and Dreadder

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Also altough short it was a great update thanks!
It depends on your kinks. For Silverback players she’s kept chaste... for others not :D However, like she said - she’s really been looking forward to seeing MC again, and expected their reunion to be a bit more special. Jealousy isn’t all that rational, either - e.g. if you fancy a girl, you’re going to be jealous if she hooks up with someone even if you‘re in a relationship at the time. MC, for instance, will still be jealous of Cole‘s intentions on Anna or Fatima’s intentions on Sam, etc (depending on your chosen love interest).

Reactions: L30 and Prevat

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Very entertaining game, it kinda feels like it's become more about introducing new kinks rather than the story though. Being fairly vanilla it feels like I need to dodge kinks (or being killed) left and right. And it would be quite nice if the MC could find a intelligence booster or something, playing a borderline retarded MC becomes quite annoying after a while.

Reactions: RanliLabz

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Lol - well, I hope you’re not going to get too much blow back for your first comment :)LOL: fortunately this isn’t twitter). Glad you enjoyed the update - we’ll just have to work on some sort of laughter muffling device to prevent waking partners :ROFLMAO:

Well, I can’t say too much - but so far only people with some psi ability have realised MC can read minds... ;)
Well, I am not one prone to misogyny but the life did taught me a few valuable lessons and some of those you only learn by being married/in a relationship for many years. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Very entertaining game, it kinda feels like it's become more about introducing new kinks rather than the story though. Being fairly vanilla it feels like I need to dodge kinks (or being killed) left and right. And it would be quite nice if the MC could find a intelligence booster or something, playing a borderline retarded MC becomes quite annoying after a while.
Thanks Buddha! Lol - I can imagine that playing a more vanilla route would be best by threats... although fortunately most of of the game overs are on the kinky paths ;) You’ll be able to boost your IQ in the upcoming Phase 2 of the game.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Doesn't work on linux. The sh file is not executable. please, developpers, have pity for linux users, renpy is the only platform witch is normally fully compatible with our systems :)
i have a secondary windows laptop, so that's ok.
Have you tried chmod 755 <sh file>

When the permissions get whacked you normally have to also chmod 755 <path to executable> as well. It's easy to find, you'll get a message with the name of the file when you try to run the .sh file. Several games have this issue and it's mostly due to the compression program not storing the file permissions. It's easy to fix.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
RanliLabz has mentioned before that as the game progresses, the mc will have the opportunity to increase his intelligence. Likely as the game goes on, the mc will be able to be the one dictating what happens instead of the other way around. Remember he is still pretty green in the spacecorps, that fact will change over time. I'm excited about him initiating with the demoness instead of it being the other way around. The way the mc was able to really give it to the alien girl and then the interrogatrix was amazing and I can't wait to see what he's able to do in the future.

Last edited:
  • Star-struck

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I had this issue pop up multiple times during the Cis scenes. Clicking ignore would let it keep progressing, but the screen came up like 4 or 5 times in a row: spaceerror.jpg

Jul 28, 2019
Enjoyed this one quite a bit, Ranli. Ayewn really rounds out the cast well as another major male interest, as well as a much needed mature, sympathetic figure for Jimmi to rely on. I'm hoping that your F.R.I.E.N.D.S ending screen really is hinting at him being a member of the core cast.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
It depends on your kinks. For Silverback players she’s kept chaste... for others not :D However, like she said - she’s really been looking forward to seeing MC again, and expected their reunion to be a bit more special. Jealousy isn’t all that rational, either - e.g. if you fancy a girl, you’re going to be jealous if she hooks up with someone even if you‘re in a relationship at the time. MC, for instance, will still be jealous of Cole‘s intentions on Anna or Fatima’s intentions on Sam, etc (depending on your chosen love interest).
hmm so the silverback perk actually changes plot instead of disabling scenes display only?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
hmm so the silverback perk actually changes plot instead of disabling scenes display only?
A lot of them do - but silverback makes pretty major changes to plot, character, and available kinks so anti-NTR players can enjoy the game (well, all but the extremists, :LOL:)
I had this issue pop up multiple times during the Cis scenes. Clicking ignore would let it keep progressing, but the screen came up like 4 or 5 times in a row:
Hey Spatches! It's because you're playing with a save started before autumn last year (prior to Cis' introduction). The only way to avoid it is a fresh playthrough :)
Enjoyed this one quite a bit, Ranli. Ayewn really rounds out the cast well as another major male interest, as well as a much needed mature, sympathetic figure for Jimmi to rely on. I'm hoping that your F.R.I.E.N.D.S ending screen really is hinting at him being a member of the core cast.
Thanks yoloswag! And yes, I can confirm Ayewn is main cast ;) You're right about the Chad pic - and the fact that it was the only entirely consensual, non-transactional scene so far. I might change the images there!
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Many thanks, the66! :love: You are - as ever - a star!

Reactions: sulimo04

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi! I have enjoyed the update as - probably - everybody here and I am looking forward to play again this night. However, similar to
Dreadder suggestion, I am afraid, if we will dwell always so realistically (= so long) on every blowjob, then the story will not move very forward and - concerning the number of episodes - Spacecorps will match Simpsons... ;)

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes