somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
"I thought enlistment was for only three years."
"Exactly, life..."
*gulp*
Welcome to the Forward Infantry grunt, don't forget to wear your Dog Tags so we can identify you.

i am stuck i downloaded the comp verison and i got stuck in this View attachment 649590
Compressed breaks some things, so until the person who made it fixes it, play via the original if you can.

• Haha
Reactions: L30

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i am stuck i downloaded the comp verison and i got stuck in this
Hi, madokotb - I don’t do the compressed version... you may want to message the maker (Hex) about it. The full-fat version is usually a safer bet if your internet can handle it :)
Welcome to the Forward Infantry grunt, don't forget to wear your Dog Tags so we can identify you.
Dead man walkin’! Dead man walkin’!

• Haha
Reactions: L30

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks Den4ik! :p I think 1-2 main updates, 1 big 'tidy-up' edit, and Phase 1 is over... That makes me think the time frame is something like July-September for the start of Phase 2 (a lot depends on how big I make the first Phase 2 instalment... or if I get any other big ideas in the meantime). I have done quite a lot of the code and planning already though, so it's fairly 'shovel-ready' :D

:LOL: I haven't even started on Bowie, Alien and Rick and Morty yet.

I'm using that :LOL:
Morgana/Lancelot somewhat serves as a reference but I want Bazookoids :)

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Hey Ranli, is there really no way to make download easier? The compressed version is unplayable and I just spent 4 hours trying to download the full version only for it to fail with like 2 minutes to go. Not even making the rar into parts (blasphemous, I know)?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hey Ranli, is there really no way to make download easier? The compressed version is unplayable and I just spent 4 hours trying to download the full version only for it to fail with like 2 minutes to go. Not even making the rar into parts (blasphemous, I know)?
Friend may I bring you to the light of the best download manager in existence?

JDownloader 2.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I‘ve had issues - my attempt at a patch method were disastrous, and the compressors have had problems with my transparencies. I‘ll be releasing Phase 2 as a separate rar, so I don’t want to let it got confusing for players.

I may start making a compressed alternative myself - back to the HD and SD way I started with!

Reactions: Mayrun

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hahaha that corridor scene between Jimmi and CiCi was ridiculous. It made me laugh out loud.:LOL:

Interesting at the ending, does Ci Ci also have telepathic powers? She was able to realize Jimmi's intrusion on her mind. :unsure:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wait, you mean to say Sarge looking like private Vasquez got into steroids wasn't intentional? :LOL:
vasquez_jeanette.jpg
"De fuck ju talkin' 'bout, cabron? Dat uglee-ass bitch don' look nothin' like me!" :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha that corridor scene between Jimmi and CiCi was ridiculous. It made me laugh out loud.:LOL:

Interesting at the ending, does Ci Ci also have telepathic powers? She was able to realize Jimmi's intrusion on her mind. :unsure:
Maybe... :censored:
Supposedly there might be an Alien Queen in our future. So who knows, maybe in a Game Over Man. Game over.... I'll see myself out.
hqdefault.jpg
It's closer than you might think...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: L30 and Dreadder

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The download always stuck after 1GB and I can't resume it. Please can you upload it to Mega? Mega app is very convenient for mobile user, resumable download. Thanks~
why don't you use a download manager?
and btw, both hoster supports resumeable downloads.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is Jimmi psychic? And just too stupid to tell the difference between other people's fantasies and his own?
Yes - although he does currently know what’s happening. He’s not the brightest spark (British understatement :ROFLMAO: ) - but in fairness it would be surprising to suddenly develop psi-powers, and they started out quite weak.

Reactions: L30 and tamzarian

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is Jimmi psychic? And just too stupid to tell the difference between other people's fantasies and his own?
It's safe to assume that, as a human being with XY chromosomes, he's had a fair number of sexual fantasies in the past. It's also fair to say that, having been raised in a fundamentalist cult, he not only doesn't know that psychic abilities being real but, if Aewynn is correct, no human has manifested these abilities before so he would have no reason to believe he was psychic.

He's actually an idiot, a term I reserve for those who, either by choice or upbringing, don't use their inate intelligence. He's a bit stupid, ie. lacking brain cells but certainly not deserving of the special-needs category.

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I think for a game that big and ambitious , having a way to just DL the updated files and replace the old one would be nice
to not have to DL 2.60 Go each time there is a little update
I know 2.60Go is not big , but some people still don't have fiber ...

( only problem , this could cause some issue if you miss a update and try to install the next one )

or why not a update tool directly in the game , I don't know if it"s possible with renpy , but I know it possible to create a program who will check the game files , check the available one from the creators , and download the new one and install them where they should be

Reactions: Carnagie
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes