RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks, somebody! :D Many useful catches - and I'm very close to the big Phase 1 edit where I tighten everything up, so flagging legacy issues is v. helpful.

On the specific questions/points - Cis' relationship needs to be fixed from the start of the storyline will breakdown (there are a shitload behind the scenes triggers depending on your initial answer, so altering it later would end up with a lot of non-sequiturs because the game would assume content and storyline you haven't seen). The Sarge pegging was actually in from the start; but Daemaniac was only added later when I reconfigured the Trait system, and must be retriggered in old saves.

The whole Futa system needs work, too - it's currently more of a placeholding system until I've ironed everything out (I'm likely to continue using the inaccurate use of futa to describe all hermaphroditism, since it appears to have changed meaning in the vernacular). Crossdressing will feature - but there it gets messy, with gay traps and trans traps in different categories, and sissies in yet another! :LOL: (e.g. if HanZi dresses in lingerie, that's because he's a very camp gay with an interest in drag; if you stick Cole in panties that might just be straight humiliation).
Hi! I have enjoyed the update as - probably - everybody here and I am looking forward to play again this night. However, similar to
Dreadder suggestion, I am afraid, if we will dwell always so realistically (= so long) on every blowjob, then the story will not move very forward and - concerning the number of episodes - Spacecorps will match Simpsons... ;)
Lol - well, I do enjoy dwelling on those BJs! :p Phase 2 will see a change in pace, but I want to ram home the message that - for MC - this has been a very, very long day! :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Mega thanks to despo1234 for an incredible 5* review! Hugely appreciated, and so pleased you enjoyed the game! :love:
The Cis's character model looks like Triss Merigold. Also, Cis and Triss.. even the name sound similar.
Lol - It wasn't planned when I made Cis, but after making a Witchers parody I see it (the artist for that, Nykwolf, even used the same hair asset for Triss! :LOL: )

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
i remember that in the old version that i played, the game finished in 20 days, is possible to remove the time limit?
I'm pretty certain that you're thinking of some other game... Either that or you posted in a wrong thread, since the story in this game is still happening in a single day. ;)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Everyone love Triss so this is a plus for the game :ROFLMAO:
She's a cutie!
i remember that in the old version that i played, the game finished in 20 days, is possible to remove the time limit?
Hey Marcos - I think you're thinking of another game... although SpaceCorps now has many hours of gameplay, we're actually still in Day 1! (it's an extended prologue) In the next - more gamey phase - you'll have three years to achieve your objectives :LOL:

Reactions: L30

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In the next - more gamey phase - you'll have three years to achieve your objectives :LOL:
Which, incidentally, will be how long we'll have to wait for the next update, once RanliLabz hits it big...

All kidding aside, three years? Huh, that's... interesting... I know some games have time restrictions on them, but those are usually shorter periods (more like a month or two), so I'm curious to see how this will turn out. At least with a time frame that large, we don't have to worry about botching it. I just hate those "achieve this in this amount of time" games since they usually have to be done perfectly with a walkthrough since the implications aren't clear until later (which is why I like Long Live the Princess by Belle, since they'll allow you to restart the game with your previous stats once you finish it so you can skip part of the grind, plus the fairy is amazing). Why, back in my days (God, I'm really showing my age here), those games were basically resource management games with naughty content thrown in. Nowadays, that devolved into timeless stat-grinding, or walkthrough-based gameplay to progress the story. None of which applies to Spacecorps, so excuse my rambling.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks RaveGuncle! :p
Hehe - well, he's enjoyed it before, but he's gradually managing to overcome his sectarian conditioning and understand that he's 'allowed' to enjoy it! :D I think he'll always have a small nagging voice reaching out from his indoctrination, but I assure you that it won't stop him from getting a bucketload of hardcore action
Which, incidentally, will be how long we'll have to wait for the next update, once RanliLabz hits it big...

All kidding aside, three years? Huh, that's... interesting... I know some games have time restrictions on them, but those are usually shorter periods (more like a month or two), so I'm curious to see how this will turn out. At least with a time frame that large, we don't have to worry about botching it. I just hate those "achieve this in this amount of time" games since they usually have to be done perfectly with a walkthrough since the implications aren't clear until later (which is why I like Long Live the Princess by Belle, since they'll allow you to restart the game with your previous stats once you finish it so you can skip part of the grind, plus the fairy is amazing). Why, back in my days (God, I'm really showing my age here), those games were basically resource management games with naughty content thrown in. Nowadays, that devolved into timeless stat-grinding, or walkthrough-based gameplay to progress the story. None of which applies to Spacecorps, so excuse my rambling.
Lol - they'll keep coming fast (except for the Phase 1-Phase 2 turnaround, which will create much bitching! :LOL:) Too many ideas to slow the pace!

Yeah, I hate overly conditional games too - esp the ones that require slavish obedience to walkthroughs. I favour giving repeated chances to enable/disable kinks and characters, having waaay more points available than you actually need, and giving players the chance to enjoy themselves. I might consider an 'Ironman' mode for gameheads who like the challenge, but I'm also going to look into pinching Belle's code for restarts that don't affect the stats :LOL:

Reactions: Dysphorika and L30

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
they'll keep coming fast (except for the Phase 1-Phase 2 turnaround, which will create much bitching! :LOL:)
In that case, allow me to be the first:

*ahem* So, is this game abandonned now? What is it with devs taking our money and not finishing their games? Score another one for the milkers, I guess.

Think that about covers it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dysphorika

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
In the next - more gamey phase - you'll have three years to achieve your objectives :LOL:
I am immediately going to increase my health insurance and buy some ginkgo tee, otherwise I don't know how to be able to play this wonderful game when the story reaches its 3rd year and we all get at least some other 50 years older :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I just realised how many updates this game had before getting a foot fetish scene. I still can't believe how many fetishes there are in the game. Great job man! Btw will we see the demon futa girl any time soon?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I just realised how many updates this game had before getting a foot fetish scene. I still can't believe how many fetishes there are in the game. Great job man! Btw will we see the demon futa girl any time soon?
Thanks Cheeky! :D Yeah - feet aren't one of my big kinks... they only got in because it fit the scene :LOL: Not 100% when you'll next see Lady Ashtaroth... not for a couple of updates, anyway... but I have big plans for her and her Daemonic siblings! :devilish:
Yaaay new update!!! Thanks!!! :love:
:p You're welcome, Aseratrix!
I am immediately going to increase my health insurance and buy some ginkgo tee, otherwise I don't know how to be able to play this wonderful game when the story reaches its 3rd year and we all get at least some other 50 years older :ROFLMAO:
Some games are just for Christmas... SpaceCorps is for life :ROFLMAO:

Den4ik788

Dec 30, 2018
RanliLabz, my guy I'm dying to see the second phase, the game so far pretty freaking amazing, so many choices so many kinks. It's a hell lot of work and you're doing a great job! Keep it up! Btw are there any time hints at least approximately when we will be able to witness this masterpiece of a game transition into a sandbox?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz, my guy I'm dying to see the second phase, the game so far pretty freaking amazing, so many choices so many kinks. It's a hell lot of work and you're doing a great job! Keep it up! Btw are there any time hints at least approximately when we will be able to witness this masterpiece of a game transition into a sandbox?
Thanks Den4ik! :p I think 1-2 main updates, 1 big 'tidy-up' edit, and Phase 1 is over... That makes me think the time frame is something like July-September for the start of Phase 2 (a lot depends on how big I make the first Phase 2 instalment... or if I get any other big ideas in the meantime). I have done quite a lot of the code and planning already though, so it's fairly 'shovel-ready' :D
Man, I can only imagine what the next few years of pop culture will be in this game.
:LOL: I haven't even started on Bowie, Alien and Rick and Morty yet.
"I thought enlistment was for only three years."
"Exactly, life..."
*gulp*
I'm using that :LOL:

Reactions: L30 and Dreadder
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes