imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
None that I know of, but I'd argue there's relatively little need as of right now for one.
yeah i saw this a couple min after this e.e i guessed that the game was a little bit longer, i mean, tought the game was a season 2 done already because its s2v2 :V like the nickname, imadumb ;V

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is this game full of bad endings ??, I getting tired of them and I havent even gotten past the nurse at the start of the game

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Reactions: selberdreher

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The fact that you can rollback is irrelevant.
Its a waste of time.
More often than not its a stupid ending that just puts a sour taste in your mouth
and it takes choice out of the game, Makes it redundant. Its either continue the game being submissive, No choices have inpacts or reactions, cause theres always just one path.

So yeah I get sick of them, and im only in the first "scene" of the game and theres already 2. So im going ot guess the game is riddled with these bad endings. Am I best to quit now? before getting frustrated and hating the game.

I mean being able to choose to get angry at the nurse for toying with you is my reaction. tho I wouldnt went as far to beat her up? but that was a natural result. But getting a bad ending cause she made you cum on her. ffs. WHy even have it as a choice. Anyway, thats my frustration in the first scene and best ot know if Im best to leave now. Before I get more salty :p

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Its a waste of time.
More often than not its a stupid ending that just puts a sour taste in your mouth
and it takes choice out of the game, Makes it redundant. Its either continue the game being submissive, No choices have inpacts or reactions, cause theres always just one path.

So yeah I get sick of them, and im only in the first "scene" of the game and theres already 2. So im going ot guess the game is riddled with these bad endings. Am I best to quit now? before getting frustrated and hating the game.

I mean being able to choose to get angry at the nurse for toying with you as my reaction. tho I wouldnt went as far to beat her up but that was a natural result. But getting a bad ending cause she made you cum on her. ffs. WHy even have it as a choice. Anyway, thats my frustration in the first scene and best ot know if Im best to leave now. Before I get more salty :p
You'll see much less of them as the game goes on, but they still crop up from time to time.

It is a very silly game over all, and the MC starts out as both powerless and clueless (whether he stays that way is up to you; you won't be forced to play him as submissive). Keeping that firmly in mind may help take some of the sting out of the stupid game-overs.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Its a waste of time.

I mean being able to choose to get angry at the nurse for toying with you is my reaction. tho I wouldnt went as far to beat her up? but that was a natural result. But getting a bad ending cause she made you cum on her. ffs. WHy even have it as a choice. Anyway, thats my frustration in the first scene and best ot know if Im best to leave now. Before I get more salty :p
I tend to agree, I wish was there were more choice (and the ability to be more assertive).
But if you haven't gotten passed the nurse yet you haven't gotten passed the tutorial lol
I can't say the choices get much better but they do score points with your companions so thats #1 difference there are distinctly different paths later in the game.
As for the constant Bad End, I kinda love & hate them, I hate them for the same reasons you state (Iwant more room to be me), but love then in the sense it helps define the MC's new situation, he has just been conscripted into a fascist military program, saying or doing the wrong thing is immensely dangerous.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Think im done with the game, got to the alien walking in the corridor right after the nurse and well 2 of the 4 were bad ends, 1 was skip (with the AI mocking me), and I guess the last one was the correct one. But feel like the game is mocking me and I've run out of patience., so im going to move on from here. Find something else. Not fun for me.

Last edited:

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Think im done with the game, got to the alien walking in the corridor right after the nurse and well 2 of the 4 were bad ends, 1 was skip (with the AI mocking me), and I guess the last one was the correct one. But feel like the game is mocking me and I've run out of patience., so im going to move on from here. Find something else. Not fun for me.
You know the game has an in-game walkthrough.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
it is also not that difficult to avoid the bad endings, unless you're spectacularly bad (also, they usually make sense in context -don't badmouth an officer if you're a nobody, for example). And seriously, it's a matter of less than 30 seconds to go back to the choice.
We really should have the option to bad mouth the Sarge though, for the masochists among us.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
is there a way to cheat to change the PLI more often so you can get all of the best endings in the bunk segment

Nov 9, 2017
is there a way to cheat to change the PLI more often so you can get all of the best endings in the bunk segment
Not that I know of. Best thing to do is just make a save at the point where you choose your LI (I usually do) and then auto skip everything until you get to the bunk segment then load and pick a different LI and run through it again

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
If I remember correctly there are separate variables for each LI. I no longer have the game installed so can't really tell you what they are. You could use the console to set each of those to True though and it worked for me.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes