Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why does anyone need to tell RanliLabz about that? SPACECORPS v.2.2.3 was an old build where you could replay the Brig scene and return to Pandaemonium at night.
and what about v.2.3.2? :p which is what my post was about
Have I misread the page?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
and what about v.2.3.2? :p which is what my post was about
Have I misread the page?
Well the title of this thread is SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.2.3] and that old version is currently available to download on this site

Side Note: This thread should have been SpaceCorps XXX v2.3.1 since the "Halloween Special" wasn't a standalone episode. It was just Training missions that were added to the main game

Reactions: AlixWoe

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well the title of this thread is SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.2.3] and that old version is currently available to download on this site

Side Note: This thread should have been SpaceCorps XXX v2.3.1 since the "Halloween Special" wasn't a standalone episode. It was just Training missions that were added to the main game
yeah that is misleading, why does it say CH2 two again? that has never been represented in the download history.
What was the last Public version released?

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of SpaceCorps XXX Season 2 v2.3.2
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Added walk through shortcut to quick menu.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/space.corps.xxx/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, save archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega

If you want to try 0x52's URM mod, it's attached to the post. Place it in the game folder with archive.rpa.
Updated my Android port to Season 2 v2.3.2

Reactions: Gudil

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
can you avoid the drill instructor's humiliation of the MC that type of genre gives me shivers. Not my type of kink. Plus does the MC stop being.. I don' know how to say it. Some type of sissy. The MC does have a punchable face. The Story is neat however. Can he transform into a demon or a female?, Become less punchable LOL.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can you avoid the drill instructor's humiliation of the MC that type of genre gives me shivers. Not my type of kink. Plus does the MC stop being.. I don' know how to say it. Some type of sissy. The MC does have a punchable face. The Story is neat however. Can he transform into a demon or a female?, Become less punchable LOL.
if you are talking about the beginning then no... The Sarge is just being Sarge. The MC does eventually start getting less sissy options, but I think it is a case of giving him time to gain his self confidence, find his feet.
No shape changing abilities yet either :p

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
if you are talking about the beginning then no... The Sarge is just being Sarge. The MC does eventually start getting less sissy options, but I think it is a case of giving him time to gain his self confidence, find his feet.
No shape changing abilities yet either :p
cool, was only ondering about any shape changing for the MC. No big deal if that is not part of the story, Yet I always liked the idea.MC changing into demon or 100% female. Anyway. Hope the MC grows some balls.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Good game.. Really like it.. But each update is horribly small.. Like few minutes of gameplay and have fun.. Next update comes in 3-6 months.. Like yey.. While being really, really, really sarcastic with yey..

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Updated my Android port to Season 2 v2.3.2
I can't seem to get it to work. I followed the instructions but, after I add the archive.rpa to the file path it crashes every I open the app.

(Maybe it has to do with it being more than 2 gigabytes)

All I can do is guess, since it won't give out anything useful when a game crashes.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
cool, was only ondering about any shape changing for the MC. No big deal if that is not part of the story, Yet I always liked the idea.MC changing into demon or 100% female. Anyway. Hope the MC grows some balls.
The latest update sees a radical shift in the sergeant's attitude towards the MC.

In general, given the MC's starting point (ignorant, repressed, naïve) at the bottom of the food chain, I think the game is pretty good about giving you options and alternatives. We may not be able to play the MC as all-conquering dominant hero from day 1, but very few sexual scenes are forced upon the MC with no recourse.

I remain somewhat skeptical about the holodeck missions, their content being overwhelmingly gay or submissive or quite likely both. But 1) they are optional and 2) I suppose that those types of content are to be expected for the missions targeting the Comfort and ServiCorps sections. More than that though, the holodeck stuff seems like just an extension of dream sequences, and I have very little interest in either.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.3.2] [RanliLabz] – Compressed

Win/Linux S2 v2.3.2 · · · (1.3 GiB :: 4.61 GiB)
Mac S2 v2.3.2 · · · (1.3 GiB :: 4.63 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I can't seem to get it to work. I followed the instructions but, after I add the archive.rpa to the file path it crashes every I open the app.

(Maybe it has to do with it being more than 2 gigabytes)

All I can do is guess, since it won't give out anything useful when a game crashes.
Sad to hear it's not working for you. The RPA avoids the 2 gig limit completely. It's working for me fine.
There's not much I can do without a log.txt or traceback.txt or even knowing what your hardware is.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
The unskippable musical cut-scenes are fucking annoying..... But its a good time to go take a shit, make a new pot of coffee and re-pave the driveway.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes