Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I checked the ingame walkthrough.
Still: Is there any opportunity to interact with the tentaclethingie in the workshop on the service deck (pic9 of wth) or maybe later?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I liked this update a lot because it moved the story forward. Never thought I'd enjoy getting fucked by HR Giger's Alien. I'm obsessed with the Alien franchise, but I've never wanted to be penetrated by one until now lol

The latest update sees a radical shift in the sergeant's attitude towards the MC.

In general, given the MC's starting point (ignorant, repressed, naïve) at the bottom of the food chain, I think the game is pretty good about giving you options and alternatives. We may not be able to play the MC as all-conquering dominant hero from day 1, but very few sexual scenes are forced upon the MC with no recourse.

I remain somewhat skeptical about the holodeck missions, their content being overwhelmingly gay or submissive or quite likely both. But 1) they are optional and 2) I suppose that those types of content are to be expected for the missions targeting the Comfort and ServiCorps sections. More than that though, the holodeck stuff seems like just an extension of dream sequences, and I have very little interest in either.
i agree with most everything you said, except about the holodeck missions being mostly gay. They aren't. There are several straight ones, and even a lesbian one where MC becomes a woman.
Ranli always makes sure to keep content 50/50.

Either way, they're not that interesting to me as well. They're at least somewhat better than dream sequences though, because the dream or memory ones don't even involve the MC most of the time and are just him being voyeuristic.
If I'm not participating, then it's boring to me. I'm sure some people enjoy the voyer aspect, but I don't.

I checked the ingame walkthrough.
Still: Is there any opportunity to interact with the tentaclethingie in the workshop on the service deck (pic9 of wth) or maybe later?
No. I think that was just a joke/gag.
I wouldn't say no to tentacles though.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Good game.. Really like it.. But each update is horribly small.. Like few minutes of gameplay and have fun.. Next update comes in 3-6 months.. Like yey.. While being really, really, really sarcastic with yey..
There's an update every month though. Unless he announced a hiatus I dunno about?

And while I do agree this update was smaller than usual, it didn't take "a few minutes" to finish it. Unless you're just seeing the pretty pictures and not reading shit.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
i agree with most everything you said, except about the holodeck missions being mostly gay. They aren't. There are several straight ones, and even a lesbian one where MC becomes a woman.
Not really, the only straight missions are with virtual Fatima and with the Strippers.

I had to even redo the Virtual Fatima Mission because there were no options for me other than that one. I did Virtual Fatima, Strippers and the Lesbian missions before.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the gay sex aspect of the Shifter scene. If I'm not mistaken, this is the very first time you're able to bottom to a male character that ISN'T in a dream/fantasy/hologram/whatever sequence, and for a game that's been blueballing me in terms of actual gay sex (that isn't just blowjobs, handjobs, voyeurism, etc.) I actually feel kinda awkward about it. I'm not exactly complaining, but it felt weird that THIS is the first "real" bottom penetration for the MC and it just felt wrongly executed in a way, both with who the partner is and the sort of rushing of the scene. I dunno what to think about it.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
From that tentacled alien, it would be good mc, in new game, just need to change the desire to kill to the desire to have sex. :devilish::sneaky: (more scenes from Sergeant and Cis, pls :love:)

• Love
Reactions: Polyphem

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
sorry, what is "real" bottom penetration, I don't play gay, and I only have a vacuum pump on the penis , pussy sex, and penis licking ;)
First time MC got a penis up his asshole in real life, not in simulations, dream sequences or whatever

Reactions: BUCCO

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
First time MC got a penis up his asshole in real life, not in simulations, dream sequences or whatever
Was that really the first time? I assumed that would have happened in the jail scene if you picked the Riddick character.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Only oral with Riddick.
I a little shocked by that, I would have thought gay scenes where the MC is Sub would unfold faster (Riddick never seemed like the type to take things slow), particularly when he got a sex scene with the Female alien. I'm guessing the alt scene with the Male security officer was more oral then? with the MC as Sub?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.3.2] [RanliLabz] – Compressed

Win/Linux S2 v2.3.2 · · · (1.3 GiB :: 4.61 GiB)
Mac S2 v2.3.2 · · · (1.3 GiB :: 4.63 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
just asking. does this contain the halloween special v2.3.1 as well?

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I a little shocked by that, I would have thought gay scenes where the MC is Sub would unfold faster (Riddick never seemed like the type to take things slow), particularly when he got a sex scene with the Female alien. I'm guessing the alt scene with the Male security officer was more oral then? with the MC as Sub?
There are two scenes with the volchak officer
the first one is just oral, MC as bottom
the second one has oral and anal, HOWEVER MC can't handle his size. So as a top MC gets sucked and fucks him, but as a bottom MC only sucks

i get the slow burn as MC has a lot of internalized homophobia and losing your anal virginity is a big deal when GAY SEX = BURNING IN HELL. but it still feels a tad weird that his anal virginity went to a monstrous HR Giger Alien instead of someone more relevant

Reactions: gregers

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Sad to hear it's not working for you. The RPA avoids the 2 gig limit completely. It's working for me fine.
There's not much I can do without a log.txt or traceback.txt or even knowing what your hardware is.
Okay, I got the log.txt. I had to download the game again. (I moved it to the recycle bin that I unintentionally emptied sooner than I meant to.)
It mentions the bootstrap.py.
I looked everywhere to see if I could find it, but I came up empty handed.
Seriously, I looked in the rpa and the apk. I just couldn't find it.

(No, I did not mess with the apk.)

Also, I am using an Amazon Fire HD 10 Table (9th generation)
View attachment log.txt

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There are two scenes with the volchak officer
the first one is just oral, MC as bottom
the second one has oral and anal, HOWEVER MC can't handle his size. So as a top MC gets sucked and fucks him, but as a bottom MC only sucks

i get the slow burn as MC has a lot of internalized homophobia and losing your anal virginity is a big deal when GAY SEX = BURNING IN HELL. but it still feels a tad weird that his anal virginity went to a monstrous HR Giger Alien instead of someone more relevant
Trust me he is going to hell on the straight route too if I have anything to say about it :p
The Security officer scene makes more sense, but prison scene isn't really about the MC's beliefs, after all he essentially got raped by both the Female and the Sissy, Riddick going easy on him doesn't make much sense to me. Though I guess forcing his horse dick in the MC would probably have killed him.
It's weird that I've always been a little jealous of gay men given that there seem to be less barriers to sex when you meet others who are so inclined, but this game seems to be blueballing the gay route worse than the hetro one.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Trust me he is going to hell on the straight route too if I have anything to say about it :p
The Security officer scene makes more sense, but prison scene isn't really about the MC's beliefs, after all he essentially got raped by both the Female and the Sissy, Riddick going easy on him doesn't make much sense to me. Though I guess forcing his horse dick in the MC would probably have killed him.
It's weird that I've always been a little jealous of gay men given that there seem to be less barriers to sex when you meet others who are so inclined, but this game seems to be blueballing the gay route worse than the hetro one.
I only play the gay route but I'm fairly certain the first time MC gets to fuck a girl's pussy is the very first scene with the nurse, so yeah I've definitely been blueballed pretty hard. That's why I'm kinda blindsided by the first time getting fucked in the ass by the random-ass shifter alien.

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
lots of png pics doesn't work in compressed version :(
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/SEASON 2/DAY02/pandaemonium03/lloricain/Pandaemonium03_006_lloricain003a.png'>:
File "game/scripts/SEASON 2/DAY02/pandaemonium03.rpy", line 964, in script
scene pandaemonium03_006_lloricain003a with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/SEASON 2/DAY02/pandaemonium03/lloricain/Pandaemonium03_006_lloricain003a.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/SEASON 2/DAY02/pandaemonium03.rpy", line 964, in script
scene pandaemonium03_006_lloricain003a with dissolve
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1443, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2752, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3834, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2555, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 824, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 733, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 623, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 704, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/SEASON 2/DAY02/pandaemonium03/lloricain/Pandaemonium03_006_lloricain003a.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
SpaceCorpsXXX_v2.3.2 SpaceCorpsXXX_v2.3.2
Mon Dec 12 17:58:23 2022

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes