FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
I like the game but it really needs to stop with kink switches. If I for whatever reason already made a choice regarding a kink why the game tries to present that choice again but with unrelated "bonuses" in case I changed my mind. I don't want to see a gangbang scene but if choose to skip it then suddenly maledom kink becomes disabled. Why is that? If in game choices contradict the kink choices made then why aren't they hidden? why are they "bundled" with other kinks too?

Power Vacuum for example does it the right way. If you switch off NTR then you get no choices or options that would lead you to that. This game should really do the same.

edit: Alright this is fcking annoying. Why if I choose to run away from Sarge's quarters means cunnilingus kink is getting disabled? If those switches are nothing more than you latest choice you made somewhat related to the kink why are they even there?

edit: ffs. Imake a choice to disable femdom content and the next fucking scene is a fucking fuhrer with tits decides to do interrogation. "The gameplay will be significantly altered" what a load of bull.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I like the game but it really needs to stop with kink switches. If I for whatever reason already made a choice regarding a kink why the game tries to present that choice again but with unrelated "bonuses" in case I changed my mind. I don't want to see a gangbang scene but if choose to skip it then suddenly maledom kink becomes disabled. Why is that? If in game choices contradict the kink choices made then why aren't they hidden? why are they "bundled" with other kinks too?

Power Vacuum for example does it the right way. If you switch off NTR then you get no choices or options that would lead you to that. This game should really do the same.

edit: Alright this is fcking annoying. Why if I choose to run away from Sarge's quarters means cunnilingus kink is getting disabled? If those switches are nothing more than you latest choice you made somewhat related to the kink why are they even there?

edit: ffs. Imake a choice to disable femdom content and the next fucking scene is a fucking fuhrer with tits decides to do interrogation. "The gameplay will be significantly altered" what a load of bull.
I think you are looking at it the wrong way, these kinks are about dialing in the MC's sexuality, not turning on/off content, your dislike of Femdom isn't going to magically change the gender of your interrogator or her demeanor, it just changes whether the MC gets turned on by it (potentially opening up extra scenes).
I do agree that some of the kink combos are weird, and it does seem the maybe the Dev has a limited understanding of these fetishes, or at least is representing them in a very limited way.

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
think you are looking at it the wrong way, these kinks are about dialing in the MC's sexuality, not turning on/off content,
It could have been if not for "This actives scenes where you...", "This disables scenes where you engage in..." or "Gameplay will be significantly altered". Those are not MC preferences, these are YOUR preferences and the game doesn't simply accept them as they are.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Imake a choice to disable femdom content and the next fucking scene is a fucking fuhrer with tits decides to do interrogation. "The gameplay will be significantly altered" what a load of bull.
It removes femdom sex scene, it doesn't change the story to the extent that the MC will never be threatened by female character in the story.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It could have been if not for "This actives scenes where you...", "This disables scenes where you engage in..." or "Gameplay will be significantly altered". Those are not MC preferences, these are YOUR preferences and the game doesn't simply accept them as they are.
The MC's preferences :p, he has some ability to alter some scenes aka the psychic/dream scenes, but that doesn't and shouldn't affect the gender of an NPC who's entire personally is Gestapo Bitch.

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
It removes femdom sex scene, it doesn't change the story to the extent that the MC will never be threatened by female character in the story.
Is it reasonable to assume that after DISABLING femdom content the expectation from an encounter with a gestapo bitch would be "well there is no femdom, let's see where it goes?". It goes to femdom...

Don't get me wrong, I not so fixated on the femdom stuff to say it a hard no but it is annoying how invalidating your choices are.

The MC's preferences
Season 2 starts with "choose YOUR preferences". Not the MC, not "Timmy" but YOURS.

Reactions: mickeydees

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Latest update is available to the public on Patreon and I think it is the best update in a long time. More along the lines of what I was hoping the game would be.
Gotta love how it says "PUBLIC VERSION SPACECORPS v.2.2.3" yet the downloads are for 2.3.2 maybe someone who has a patron account can tell him?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Gotta love how it says "PUBLIC VERSION SPACECORPS v.2.2.3" yet the downloads are for 2.3.2 maybe someone who has a patron account can tell him?
Why does anyone need to tell RanliLabz about that? SPACECORPS v.2.2.3 was an old build where you could replay the Brig scene and return to Pandaemonium at night.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes